Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of that they are suggesting he confronted Martin on his own. There is no evidence to suggest that he did! Oh my, the prosecution has really fucked up here.

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that.

The interview was conducted by Florida Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda. She says that Trayvon told her that a white man in a car was watching him from a car. He said that the man watching was on the phone. Trayvon said that he was going to start walking. Phone hung up and she called him back. He said the man was still watching him. He put his hoodie on because it was still raining. She told him to run to his dad’s house. He said that he would run. She heard Trayvon running and could hear the wind. Trayvon said that he lost the guy. Then, he told her the guy was coming closer to him. She heard Trayvon say “Why you following me for?” An old man said, “What are you doing around here?” She called Trayvon’s name and he didn’t answer. She said someone bumped him, and she heard the phone drop. She could hear a little bit of sound. Trayvon was saying “Get off, get off.” Then, the phone hung up. She called him back two or three times. She states she has guilt about the situation.

Are you referring to TMs girlfriend? She's already been caught in a lie,and the evidence doesnt support her story.

Furthermore, the defense won an appeal to dipose Crump and part of that deposition was regarding the GF... Something came out during that depo fueling West's claim and confidence during opening on what she was going to say on the stand. So some drama thing is coming on that.

I noticed on the transcript on HLN trial coverage play back of Zimmerman's call , they were saying he said "fucking punks" but the the transcript said "fucking c***s".

I've done some transcribing in the past and sometimes it's hard to hear exactly what they are saying. If it makes a difference, the jury will have to decide what was said.

As far as these calls, did you hear one of the commentators saying that if the judge rules against the defense, they will likely want all of the calls in evidence so it doesn't seem like everything was race related.

That would be okay. If he has records calling whites derogatory names would be helpful to Zimmerman's case.

I noticed on the transcript on HLN trial coverage play back of Zimmerman's call , they were saying he said "fucking punks" but the the transcript said "fucking c***s".

I've done some transcribing in the past and sometimes it's hard to hear exactly what they are saying. If it makes a difference, the jury will have to decide what was said.

As far as these calls, did you hear one of the commentators saying that if the judge rules against the defense, they will likely want all of the calls in evidence so it doesn't seem like everything was race related.

That would be okay. If he has records calling whites derogatory names would be helpful to Zimmerman's case.

Didn't he call li'l Trayvon a 'punk' BEFORE the issue of his race was explored. And when it was he said it in doubtful terms?

The only way GZ gets convicted,is if they have a jury chock full of jake starkey.
And we all know his brand of ignorance is extremely rare.
George will walk.

No... they would have to be an OJ jury who ignores the evidence.

That would be another way. I just hope the jurors are smarter then some of the posters here.
I see no way in hell GZ gets convicted unless the prosecutor has some kind of bomb to drop.
All you attorney types: Does discovery come into play in that case?

No.. they let Simpson a guilty man go...what I'm saying is the only way Zimmerman goes free is if the jurors ignore the evidence.

That matters little. How did Zimmerman end up there ? And all this citation of the law, can someone show how Zimmerman was in the right ? See, it don't stop at the beating and this shooting. If it did Zimmerman would have a case. There was a pursuit and a shooting. The volunteer group Zimmerman was part of forbids pursuit. The CCW class he took likely teaches against pursuit, and lastly, I would bet state law forbids pursuit. Its fine to defend the right to CCW and 2nd amendment and all that, but this case is not the one to use to do it. Set the politics and rep whoreing aside and its clear as day. Zimmerman fucked up.

I would bet state law forbids pursuit.

State law says you can't follow somebody? I'd love to see that law.

Myself...

wouldn't Martin be guilty of"following" too?

Following Zimmerman to his car?

Didn't he call li'l Trayvon a 'punk' BEFORE the issue of his race was explored. And when it was he said it in doubtful terms?

no..the disputed slur was after Zimmerman says he is black.

Yeah, that would be the strategy. Crazy.

O'Mara: "If you are to follow someone at a distance, do it safely? Correct?"

O'Brien: "That is what the police told me, yes."

BINGO! Successful counter to the prosecution's contention that following is always expressly forbidden.

Last edited:

if it is all they got...but I have not herd the calls yet..so...

No... they would have to be an OJ jury who ignores the evidence.

That would be another way. I just hope the jurors are smarter then some of the posters here.
I see no way in hell GZ gets convicted unless the prosecutor has some kind of bomb to drop.
All you attorney types: Does discovery come into play in that case?

No.. they let Simpson a guilty man go...what I'm saying is the only way Zimmerman goes free is if the jurors ignore the evidence.

No doubt The Juice was guilty. If the jury goes by the evidence that I've seen,GZ walks.

On top of that they are suggesting he confronted Martin on his own. There is no evidence to suggest that he did! Oh my, the prosecution has really fucked up here.

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

The interview was conducted by Florida Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda. She says that Trayvon told her that a white man in a car was watching him from a car. He said that the man watching was on the phone. Trayvon said that he was going to start walking. Phone hung up and she called him back. He said the man was still watching him. He put his hoodie on because it was still raining. She told him to run to his dad’s house. He said that he would run. She heard Trayvon running and could hear the wind. Trayvon said that he lost the guy. Then, he told her the guy was coming closer to him. She heard Trayvon say “Why you following me for?” An old man said, “What are you doing around here?” She called Trayvon’s name and he didn’t answer. She said someone bumped him, and she heard the phone drop. She could hear a little bit of sound. Trayvon was saying “Get off, get off.” Then, the phone hung up. She called him back two or three times. She states she has guilt about the situation.

Are you referring to TMs girlfriend? She's already been caught in a lie,and the evidence doesnt support her story.

the evidence does support her story....and no she didn't lie...

if it is all they got...but I have not herd the calls yet..so...

Well, I think the fact that he calls so many times is kind of psychotic. He does mention Black kids in the 6 or 7 calls I heard so that may be telling even with consideration to all the other calls where he perhaps doesn't mention whether the suspicious characters meet the profile.

I was just noticing that he says in most of the calls that his wife was the one who saw or noticed the suspicious characters. Might or might not mean anything..

Last edited:
Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

I have yet to figure out what the significance of her "story" is. She says that Trayvon noticed a guy watching him from his car...and Zimmerman has said he was watching him.

She says Trayvon approached him...which also works with Zimmerman's story.

The part that is the lie is what follows...and there's absolutely no supporting evidence for that. You have Zimmerman's statement, and hers...and at that point it comes down to who is more credible, and more likely to be right?

An 18 year old druggie, who has been busted for lying....or Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

OMG

It's like a brick wall.

I have yet to figure out what the significance of her "story" is. She says that Trayvon noticed a guy watching him from his car...and Zimmerman has said he was watching him.

She says Trayvon approached him...which also works with Zimmerman's story.

The part that is the lie is what follows...and there's absolutely no supporting evidence for that. You have Zimmerman's statement, and hers...and at that point it comes down to who is more credible, and more likely to be right?

An 18 year old druggie, who has been busted for lying....or Zimmerman.

Something happened on defenses depo of Crump regarding her last week, I don't what, but it's big. It's enough that West was confident in what she was going to say on the stand.

There are some rumors.............

We'll see.

The only reason she would lie about her whereabouts during the kid's funeral is that she's hiding her activities.

And that always means drugs/partying....or she was being detained.

Criminal activity. I guarantee it. If the prosecutors are found to have been HIDING it, it's over as far as this trial goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back