Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently the prosecution is arguing the relevance of a piece of evidence it presented yesterday, O'Mara objected to the relevance of the August 2011 call to which the prosecution claimed it needs to establish Zimmerman's state of mind before the shooting. They have just proffered the evidence, with four other calls included.

I assume the jury is not in the court room?

No, the jury was not in the court room.

Currently the prosecution is arguing the relevance of a piece of evidence it presented yesterday, O'Mara objected to the relevance of the August 2011 call to which the prosecution claimed it needs to establish Zimmerman's state of mind before the shooting. They have just proffered the evidence, with four other calls included.

I assume the jury is not in the court room?

They are not. The judge will rule on whether they can hear the calls.

Hmmmm.

I will now say several things that are 100% truthful. You will not believe me. We will then continue to insult each other.....until you give up out of embarrassment.

ROFL

Right...

I have no interest in ThinkProgress and can count on one hand the number of times I have visited their website of my own volition.

What an amazing coincidence then that I can log on to their site, or one of the other hate sites, and find your opinion on virtually any subject.

Of course, maybe this is just a feature of the fact that knowing the position of any leftist is knowing the position of all leftists...

ants425.jpg

It's not like y'all exactly think for yourselves....

I have no idea what you are talking about with wanting this dude lynched. I am opposed to the death penalty. I do not want him lynched.

I have expressed my opinion that, by law, this man is innocent until proven otherwise. I maintain that opinion to this moment.

You have argued the opposite position through this entire thread.

Do I think the kid would be alive if he never met Zimmerman? Yep.
Do I think Zimmerman wishes he never followed the kid? Yep

Am I generally disgusted by the STRONG desire on the part of almost every nutter here to defend Zimmerman? Yep.

I am disgusted by the STRONG desire of virtually every fucknut on here to dispense with the trial and throw Zimmerman into general population.

Now....fuck off.

Tissue?

The dispatcher is a young white guy talking to another young white guy about "this" punk. I'm also white and I hear anger, I hear profiling of this punk. So what if some of the people in their area like this dispatcher are good with killing "these" punks, does that doesn't make vigilantism ok, or does it? Hell look at GJ and the dispatcher they are getting mad just listening to the tape again. If it was a white girl in a sun dress they would not be talking about her this way.

If it had been a young white boy who was shot, you'd be defending Zimmerman as an oppressed Hispanic.

Fact.

Hmmmm.

I will now say several things that are 100% truthful. You will not believe me. We will then continue to insult each other.....until you give up out of embarrassment.

ROFL

Right...

I have no interest in ThinkProgress and can count on one hand the number of times I have visited their website of my own volition.

What an amazing coincidence then that I can log on to their site, or one of the other hate sites, and find your opinion on virtually any subject.

Of course, maybe this is just a feature of the fact that knowing the position of any leftist is knowing the position of all leftists...

ants425.jpg

It's not like y'all exactly think for yourselves....

You have argued the opposite position through this entire thread.

Do I think the kid would be alive if he never met Zimmerman? Yep.
Do I think Zimmerman wishes he never followed the kid? Yep

Am I generally disgusted by the STRONG desire on the part of almost every nutter here to defend Zimmerman? Yep.

I am disgusted by the STRONG desire of virtually every fucknut on here to dispense with the trial and throw Zimmerman into general population.

Now....fuck off.

Tissue?

borg_aboard_enterprise.jpg

Jail the White Hispanic.
Jail the White Hispanic.
Jail the White Hispanic.
Jail the White Hispanic.

So what it boils down to is 1 no vote from the jury and he's walking.

If there is a mistrial, the DA will probably try again. In a heartbeat.

He may if it is 5:1 for conviction, but he probably wouldn't if it is 4:2 or more for acquittal.

In my estimation, any hung jury will be majority for acquittal with no retrial.
The Feds may posture about a hate crimes bullshit trial, but I doubt that would get to court.

That may well happen. Careful on what feds will and won't do, though. The federal Hemphill trial (Sabine County, Texas) put a sheriff and two deputies in jail after the local trial found them innocent.

If there is a mistrial, the DA will probably try again. In a heartbeat.

He may if it is 5:1 for conviction, but he probably wouldn't if it is 4:2 or more for acquittal.

In my estimation, any hung jury will be majority for acquittal with no retrial.
The Feds may posture about a hate crimes bullshit trial, but I doubt that would get to court.

That may well happen. Careful on what feds will and won't do, though. The federal Hemphill trial (Sabine County, Texas) put a sheriff and two deputies in jail after the local trial found them innocent.

It has to be unanimous.

The feds are not involved, this is a state matter. The feds cleared him.

Nothing prevents the feds from reopening unless they dropped charges without prejudice.

Civilian Staff Rep being questioned indicated to the Defense in cross reference that Zimmerman's demeanor did not suggest that he was hostile or overzealous, but that he wanted to make changes to better his community, she tried to recruit him for the Citizen on Patrol program which he turned down. Another blow for the prosecution.

Follow along. The point is gz went from doing it the right way, as in calling the cops, to chasing the boy on foot and killing him.

Civilian Staff Rep being questioned indicated to the Defense in cross reference that Zimmerman's demeanor did not suggest that he was hostile or overzealous, but that he wanted to make changes to better his community, she tried to recruit him for the Citizen on Patrol program which he turned down. Another blow for the prosecution.

Follow along. The point is gz went from doing it the right way, as in calling the cops, to chasing the boy on foot and killing him.

Now you're making shit up.

On top of that they are suggesting he confronted Martin on his own. There is no evidence to suggest that he did! Oh my, the prosecution has really fucked up here.

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that.

The interview was conducted by Florida Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda. She says that Trayvon told her that a white man in a car was watching him from a car. He said that the man watching was on the phone. Trayvon said that he was going to start walking. Phone hung up and she called him back. He said the man was still watching him. He put his hoodie on because it was still raining. She told him to run to his dad’s house. He said that he would run. She heard Trayvon running and could hear the wind. Trayvon said that he lost the guy. Then, he told her the guy was coming closer to him. She heard Trayvon say “Why you following me for?” An old man said, “What are you doing around here?” She called Trayvon’s name and he didn’t answer. She said someone bumped him, and she heard the phone drop. She could hear a little bit of sound. Trayvon was saying “Get off, get off.” Then, the phone hung up. She called him back two or three times. She states she has guilt about the situation.

On top of that they are suggesting he confronted Martin on his own. There is no evidence to suggest that he did! Oh my, the prosecution has really fucked up here.

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

The interview was conducted by Florida Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda. She says that Trayvon told her that a white man in a car was watching him from a car. He said that the man watching was on the phone. Trayvon said that he was going to start walking. Phone hung up and she called him back. He said the man was still watching him. He put his hoodie on because it was still raining. She told him to run to his dad’s house. He said that he would run. She heard Trayvon running and could hear the wind. Trayvon said that he lost the guy. Then, he told her the guy was coming closer to him. She heard Trayvon say “Why you following me for?” An old man said, “What are you doing around here?” She called Trayvon’s name and he didn’t answer. She said someone bumped him, and she heard the phone drop. She could hear a little bit of sound. Trayvon was saying “Get off, get off.” Then, the phone hung up. She called him back two or three times. She states she has guilt about the situation.

Are you referring to TMs girlfriend? She's already been caught in a lie,and the evidence doesnt support her story.

Boy, he is a cop wannabe. Lots of calls to the police, they must get really annoyed with him.

They weren't annoyed with him at all. His calls and the increased presence of neighborhood watch led to 4 arrests before the Martin debacle. It was a cop who advised him to get a gun.

Boy, he is a cop wannabe. Lots of calls to the police, they must get really annoyed with him.

They weren't annoyed with him at all. His calls and the increased presence of neighborhood watch led to 4 arrests before the Martin debacle.

Calling 911 inappropriately can result in prison time. They had NOT charged him with that, so clearly they were not 'annoyed.'

http://www.everydayfamily.com/blog/toddler-calls-911-sixteen-times/

Last edited:

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Does anyone believe anything she says?

Nope.

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

He stopped. End of story. Your long winded and fabricated account notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back