Case of Trump v. Hawaii, 16-1540.

And yet there is no mention of religion in any of the EO. :SHRUG:
:rofl:
Do you think the SCOTUS is going to care about whats not in the EO?
I don't know. We'll have to wait and see. If Trump and his administration hadn't campaigned so overtly and shamelessly against Islam, I'd immediately agree with you.
Doesn't matter how or what he campaigned and said, what matters is what the EO says and what power the office holds in regards to refugees being allowed entry or not.
Well that's up to the Supreme Court to decide. Not your pathetic, gutless bitchass.
Look cockwad, it is up to SCOTUS to decide, and so far they have allowed the EO to prevail and have told the lower courts they over reached, it's not looking to good for you, and guess what else, they just said that the 24000 refugees with resettlement assurances don't have to be allowed in. Again, not looking to good for you. watafuknmoron

U.S. Supreme Court Temporarily Restores Trump’s Refugee Travel Ban

Let's see if the Supreme Court upholds the Constitution.

They likely will....sorry Progs.
You think the SC will endorse some religions over others? Well if they do, I propose you stop soiling yourselves about the judicial branch.
Has nothing to do with religion. The office of the President has full authority over refugees and whether they are allowed entry or not. The lower courts have continuously over reached on their TRO's.
Well considering the President and EVERY SINGLE PERSON FROM CLOSE AIDE TO RANDOM SUPPORTER OF HIS HATES MUSLIMS AND WANTS MUSLIMS BANNED FROM ENTERING THE NATION AND HAS PUBLICLY STATED SO MULTIPLE, COUNTLESS TIMES AND HAS NEVER DENIED IT AND STILL WILL NEVER DENY IT.... one would think that it does have something to do with religion :dunno:

The constitution allows the President to restrict immigration for any reason. Constitutional rights do not extend to foreigners not even in our country.
The Constitution also protects against one or more religions being endorsed above other religions.

Geez... typing that made me remember how stupid all you religious nutjobs are. Fuck.

Well considering the President and EVERY SINGLE PERSON FROM CLOSE AIDE TO RANDOM SUPPORTER OF HIS HATES MUSLIMS AND WANTS MUSLIMS BANNED FROM ENTERING THE NATION AND HAS PUBLICLY STATED SO MULTIPLE, COUNTLESS TIMES AND HAS NEVER DENIED IT AND STILL WILL NEVER DENY IT.... one would think that it does have something to do with religion :dunno:
I don't know. We'll have to wait and see. If Trump and his administration hadn't campaigned so overtly and shamelessly against Islam, I'd immediately agree with you.

I recall the fake media and their mindless bots being in a frenzy (still are) not so much Trump though, he's stated his opinions and has policies no doubt.
I bet you do :rolleyes:

Geez, you fucking sheep. You might be the first on my ignore list, for how dreadfully boring you are :rolleyes:

You think the SC will endorse some religions over others? Well if they do, I propose you stop soiling yourselves about the judicial branch.
Has nothing to do with religion. The office of the President has full authority over refugees and whether they are allowed entry or not. The lower courts have continuously over reached on their TRO's.

The constitution allows the President to restrict immigration for any reason. Constitutional rights do not extend to foreigners not even in our country.

A power which Obama generously applied. But the leftist traitors never seem to mention that...

A power which Obama generously applied. But the leftist traitors never seem to mention that...
Legally. But... the cocksucking inbreds of the right never seem to mention that.

Doesn't matter how or what he campaigned and said, what matters is what the EO says and what power the office holds in regards to refugees being allowed entry or not.
Well that's up to the Supreme Court to decide. Not your pathetic, gutless bitchass.
Look cockwad, it is up to SCOTUS to decide, and so far they have allowed the EO to prevail and have told the lower courts they over reached, it's not looking to good for you, and guess what else, they just said that the 24000 refugees with resettlement assurances don't have to be allowed in. Again, not looking to good for you. watafuknmoron

Which SCOTUS will make permanent on a 5-4 vote. The three Marxist and the lefty will seek to endanger America by importing people from terrorist sponsor nations. The 5 Constitutionalists will shut the Marxists down.

Legally. But... the cocksucking inbreds of the right never seem to mention that.

It was just as legal for Obama as it is for Trump, something you Stalinist simply don't care about. You oppose the restrictions on the few terrorist states precisely because they ARE terrorist states. The enemy of America is your ally, in every case.

Refugees aren't immigrants, they are simply allowed to live in the country that takes them until their country has the ability to re-accept them, i.e. the Haitians that have been here as refugees are now ordered to leave the US as their refugee status will not be renewed, hence they are running to Canada and trying to enter there. Canada is sending many of them back.

Obama did nothing with immigrants as he held no authorization to do such, DACA would be challenged and would be found as unconstitutional just like DAPA and DACA 2.0 was in the federal courts. The President only has authorization over refugees, Congress holds all authority over immigrants.

It was just as legal for Obama as it is for Trump, something you Stalinist simply don't care about. You oppose the restrictions on the few terrorist states precisely because they ARE terrorist states. The enemy of America is your ally, in every case.
Trump's response to the country where the 9/11 terrorists were trained in and sent from:

tenor.gif

Trump's response to the country where the 9/11 terrorists were trained in and sent from:

tenor.gif
You mean like how Obama bowed to the Saudi King. watafuknmoron

tenor.gif
Did Obama have a sword dance with the Saudi King and call his own son in law to screw American companies by giving billions in discounts to the Saudis?

Kushner personally intervened in $110 billion arms deal to get Saudi Arabia a better price

Lol... I can't wait for your response.

23orb-master768.jpg

tenor.gif
Did Obama have a sword dance with the Saudi King and call his own son in law to screw American companies by giving billions in discounts to the Saudis?

Kushner personally intervened in $110 billion arms deal to get Saudi Arabia a better price

23orb-master768.jpg
The $110 billion arms deal to Saudi Arabia is fake news

I suggest you vet your links and learn about the basics before you get made to look as stupid as you seem to be.

tenor.gif

23orb-master768.jpg

I suggest you vet your links and learn about the basics before you get made to look as stupid as you seem to be.
Explain this then, you embarrassing shit:

mEDMaLy.png

"That was a tremendous day," Trump said after signing the deal with Saudi leader King Salman. "Tremendous investments in the United States. Hundreds of billions of dollars of investments into the United States and jobs, jobs, jobs."

The President posted a picture of the signing ceremony on his Instagram account, realdonaldtrump, calling it the "largest single arms deal in U.S. history."

Liquid Reigns

I recall the fake media and their mindless bots being in a frenzy (still are) not so much Trump though, he's stated his opinions and has policies no doubt.
I bet you do :rolleyes:

Geez, you fucking sheep. You might be the first on my ignore list, for how dreadfully boring you are :rolleyes:

:lol: .. yup, cheap shot and run away little coward... typical lefty.

images (89).jpg

tenor.gif

23orb-master768.jpg

mEDMaLy.png

"That was a tremendous day," Trump said after signing the deal with Saudi leader King Salman. "Tremendous investments in the United States. Hundreds of billions of dollars of investments into the United States and jobs, jobs, jobs."

The President posted a picture of the signing ceremony on his Instagram account, realdonaldtrump, calling it the "largest single arms deal in U.S. history."

Liquid Reigns
Trump over selling what he actually did and what he signed. Obama sold over $115B to the Saudis over 8 years. :SHRUG:

Obama's $115B sales kinda trumps Trumps $110B, don't you think?

I bet you believe everything stated on the internet is true. SMFH

tenor.gif

23orb-master768.jpg

mEDMaLy.png

Liquid Reigns
Trump over selling what he actually did and what he signed. Obama sold over $115B to the Saudis over 8 years. :SHRUG:

Oh geez, little fairy :laugh:

:lmao:

23orb-master768.jpg

mEDMaLy.png

Liquid Reigns

Oh geez, little fairy :laugh:

:lmao:
:SHRUG:

Are you through? Bedwetter
Thank you for being honest and not denying it
Who gives a fucking shit about Muslims, their sole purpose of life is to kill those they disagree with...
Oh. So all the kids they've raised who never killed anybody are just... I dunno... figments of the imagination :eusa_think:
Not murdering people is your bar for raising a child responsibly? Your expectations should be MUCH higher.

Forum List

Back