Cases of Myocarditis Rise Among the Youth

There are 9 pages of side effects from the vaccine. Biden lied, people died.
Wait I thought this was Trump's vaccine.

Trump issued a statement saying that without his administration’s help with the purchase and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, the U.S. wouldn’t be where it's at in terms of the number of vaccinated Americans, adding that it took his team just nine months to develop a vaccine while “everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years.”

“New United States COVID cases, because of the record-breaking development of the vaccine and its early purchase and distribution by the Trump Administration, has hit its lowest level in more than one year, and falling fast. I want to thank all within the Trump Administration who pushed so hard for a vaccine and got it done in less than nine months when everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years, and probably not happen,” Trump said in his statement. “Without the vaccine the world would be a much different place right now.”

Trump also thanked his administration and the U.S. military for their help on “Operation Warp Speed.”

Trump issued a statement saying that without his administration’s help with the purchase and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, the U.S. wouldn’t be where it's at in terms of the number of vaccinated Americans, adding that it took his team just nine months to develop a vaccine while “everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years.”

“New United States COVID cases, because of the record-breaking development of the vaccine and its early purchase and distribution by the Trump Administration, has hit its lowest level in more than one year, and falling fast. I want to thank all within the Trump Administration who pushed so hard for a vaccine and got it done in less than nine months when everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years, and probably not happen,” Trump said in his statement. “Without the vaccine the world would be a much different place right now.”

Trump also thanked his administration and the U.S. military for their help on “Operation Warp Speed.”
Yes, it was Trump's vaccine. Then you loons took credit for it, and demanded everyone get it. People lost life long jobs over it. So it's Biden's vaccine now.

Yes, it was Trump's vaccine. Then you loons took credit for it, and demanded everyone get it. People lost life long jobs over it. So it's Biden's vaccine now.
Folks lost their jobs while Trump was President, not Biden. You're speaking with a forked tongue.

Trump urges people to get COVID vaccine, saying it's safe and works

Former President Trump again urged people to be vaccinated against COVID-19, saying he would recommend vaccination to "a lot of people that don't want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me." In an interview Tuesday night on Fox News, Mr. Trump acknowledged that people were free to decide for themselves whether they would be vaccinated against the virus.

Why do you want kids getting bad hearts from a vaccination they do not need?
Nobody does.
What do you have denying a proven fact? It does not matter what the source if it is true, and it is. Again, why do you want to fuck these kids up with a killer vaccine?
Fuck trump and his rushed vaccine.
So many thousands and thousands have already died from these poison jabs....I pray the criminals ones who imposed these on people will face Justice!

I pray with all my heart.
Fuck trump and his rushed vaccine.

Folks lost their jobs while Trump was President, not Biden. You're speaking with a forked tongue.

Former President Trump again urged people to be vaccinated against COVID-19, saying he would recommend vaccination to "a lot of people that don't want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me." In an interview Tuesday night on Fox News, Mr. Trump acknowledged that people were free to decide for themselves whether they would be vaccinated against the virus.
So you're anti vax now?

Biden tries to make everyone get the vaccine.

Myocarditis is a serious attack of heart muscle. The rise is linked to the mystery jab.

Young people who stand no chance of serious symptoms of the ChiCom flu are getting this.

I'm not downplaying this. There's likely some connection. But the numbers in the VAERS are garbage. Links between vaccines and mycarditis are NOT NEW. And that's part of VAERS problem. Because they dont INCLUDE the date of OTHER vaccinations for example or OTHER medical intervention that ALSO could prompt a case.

Illegal drug use and other toxic substances can trigger it. And our "illegal drug" problem is astronomical at this point.

Contrary to what some other poster said -- MOST of suspect vax related cases recovered COMPLETELY with bed rest among the 20 and under crowd.

But C'mon man. I rarely complain about sourcing --- but this site LOOKS like the Russians WANT credit for it. Go watch "mindy's" video on Ukraine and how bad it is to BLOCK Russian news and propaganda for pete's sake. It's NAKED russian agi-prop designed to get us fighting.

What you posted is true. Trump launched Operation Warp Speed and it got us three vaccines in record time. If Hillary had been President we likely would still be waiting for the first vaccine today.

The problem with developing vaccines quickly is we may not know all the side effects or long term issues. That’s why people should be allowed to make the decision if they want the vaccine or not. Nobody in a free nation should be required to take such vaccines.

Note: I am at the ripe old age of 75 and I have two jabs and the booster. My decision was to get the vaccine and I have experienced zero side effects so far. Not even a sore arm.

What you posted is true. Trump launched Operation Warp Speed and it got us three vaccines in record time. If Hillary had been President we likely would still be waiting for the first vaccine today.
If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps. The vaccine would have been created at the same speed no matter who was president. Give it a rest.
The problem with developing vaccines quickly is we may not know all the side effects or long term issues. That’s why people should be allowed to make the decision if they want the vaccine or not. Nobody in a free nation should be required to take such vaccines.
People are making decisions whether they want it or not.
Note: I am at the ripe old age of 75 and I have two jabs and the booster. My decision was to get the vaccine and I have experienced zero side effects so far. Not even a sore arm.
Good for you.

I'm not downplaying this. There's likely some connection. But the numbers in the VAERS are garbage. Links between vaccines and mycarditis are NOT NEW. And that's part of VAERS problem. Because they dont INCLUDE the date of OTHER vaccinations for example or OTHER medical intervention that ALSO could prompt a case.

Illegal drug use and other toxic substances can trigger it. And our "illegal drug" problem is astronomical at this point.

Contrary to what some other poster said -- MOST of suspect vax related cases recovered COMPLETELY with bed rest among the 20 and under crowd.

But C'mon man. I rarely complain about sourcing --- but this site LOOKS like the Russians WANT credit for it. Go watch "mindy's" video on Ukraine and how bad it is to BLOCK Russian news and propaganda for pete's sake. It's NAKED russian agi-prop designed to get us fighting.
Well, it is one of the 1,192 complications Pfizer listed that the government wanted to keep secret until 2095 after we’re all dead.

Well, it is one of the 1,192 complications Pfizer listed that the government wanted to keep secret until 2095 after we’re all dead.
Dont know about "1200" complications. Certainly there can be local skin effects which counts for 3 or 5. Headache, slight fluish symptoms account for maybe 6 others and myocarditis (limited to youth) is certainly on the list.

Death is not on there. And that's hard to divine from the VAERS list as well, since we innoculated damn near 100% of nursing homes where the "life expectancy" probably is mostly 30 to 90 days. AND the 90% of elderly, where the normal HIGH rates of attrition to heart, lung disease, cancer make finding a solid vax connection difficult at best.

Dont depend on the Russians for your outrage.

Dont know about "1200" complications. Certainly there can be local skin effects which counts for 3 or 5. Headache, slight fluish symptoms account for maybe 6 others and myocarditis (limited to youth) is certainly on the list.

Death is not on there. And that's hard to divine from the VAERS list as well, since we innoculated damn near 100% of nursing homes where the "life expectancy" probably is mostly 30 to 90 days. AND the 90% of elderly, where the normal HIGH rates of attrition to heart, lung disease, cancer make finding a solid vax connection difficult at best.

Dont depend on the Russians for your outrage.
Neurological, cardio among the complications. Some fatal. We’ll see what birth defects occur in the coming year.
Point is that kids who stand zero chance of dying from ChiCom flu are being forced by the government to get the mystery substance injected and are dying or being maimed.

Forum List

Back