Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thiamsorry.jpg

LOL, I'm not. A :piss2:y attitude will get the same back from me, every time. magpie needs to git over herbadself!

aww come now salty, maggie is just saying 'please, let us listen to the whole story' that is all... and i happen to agree. there is no reason to lower yourself to board pejoratives, you and i are new here...lets lighten up, if there is a history amongst posters then so be it.

big picture big picture

ok, i need a glass of wine. :cool:

oldsalt is not new here. He has been here for a couple years/names now.

So, i've been away for a few days -- had a surgical procedure done on my back Monday.

I just tuned into the trial in time to see Cindy Anthony testify she made the computer searches for chloroform, acetone, head injuries and etc . . . .

Cindy suddenly claims she did the chloroform searches and her work time cards are wrong.

There was never a doubt she was as a liar too

Last edited:
Circumstantial evidence AT BEST. You need a murder weapon, a true link to the murder weapon and the accused, along with a motive to go for the type of murder case the State did. Casey Anthony is going to jail for lying to cops, that is it, now go jump off your roofs crazy people.

One lie Cindy said on the stand today.

She testified she could not show overtime being she was a supervisor, 40 hour weeks because she was salaried

On page 11 HERE she logged a 48.5 hours that week. In fact most weeks she logged overtime

The scary thing about this message board is some of you will be on a Jury one day, and you clearly don't understand the statement and the direct order from the court of law that you treat everyone as "innocent til proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt". People who try to make objective observations while using emotions end up being biased and inaccurate.

The scary thing about this message board is some of you will be on a Jury one day, and you clearly don't understand the statement and the direct order from the court of law that you treat everyone as "innocent til proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt". People who try to make objective observations while using emotions end up being biased and inaccurate.

But we are not on a jury now. If we were we wouldn't be talking about the case or any of the evidence. So we can say what we believe. Now I think Casey did Kill her daughter, I believe that she tried to cover it up and that she did indeed dump the body. I am not certain that it was premeditated. However I lean towards that because I believe there were previous times when she drugged that little girl and left her in the trunk while she was out partying. Now I could be wrong, but the defense needs to show me that, ans so far they haven't.

But we are not on a jury now. If we were we wouldn't be talking about the case or any of the evidence. So we can say what we believe. Now I think Casey did Kill her daughter, I believe that she tried to cover it up and that she did indeed dump the body. I am not certain that it was premeditated. However I lean towards that because I believe there were previous times when she drugged that little girl and left her in the trunk while she was out partying. Now I could be wrong, but the defense needs to show me that, ans so far they haven't.

Welcome to the real world where people don't draw conclusions before something has been thoroughly proven (the basis of Atheism), anyways, I don't know about you but I've seen a nice handful of cases on "The first 48" where individuals arrested looked much more "guilty" than Casey Anthony but low and behold, another individual was eventually arrested and convicted.

Give me a murder weapon, conclusively link Casey to the weapon, tell me how the weapon was used, and why. Without that, shut the f*** up State of Florida.

Welcome to the real world where people don't draw conclusions before something has been thoroughly proven (the basis of Atheism), anyways, I don't know about you but I've seen a nice handful of cases on "The first 48" where individuals arrested looked much more "guilty" than Casey Anthony but low and behold, another individual was eventually arrested and convicted.

Give me a murder weapon, conclusively link Casey to the weapon, tell me how the weapon was used, and why. Without that, shut the f*** up State of Florida.

i can see this is very important to you. Here is a FindLaw Blogger who agrees that the state's case is weak: Top 3 Reasons Casey Anthony Should Not Testify - Crime in the News - FindLaw Blotter

i don't disagree with you either, but i'm not freaking out...breathe

I don't watch much TV, never saw the show.....

Circumstantial evidence that has been shown is enough for me, for now....

i can see this is very important to you. Here is a FindLaw Blogger who agrees that the state's case is weak: Top 3 Reasons Casey Anthony Should Not Testify - Crime in the News - FindLaw Blotter

i don't disagree with you either, but i'm not freaking out...breathe

Important to me? :lol: I think not. I'm more interested in observing the child like jumping to conclusions from the media zombies that seem to congregate on this site. I'm sure one day Casey Anthony will burn in hell. That being said.... the State of Florida has done a horrible job at proving the guilt of Casey Anthony in a case that should be a slam dunk. It's simple, link the murder weapon, to the murderer, and furthermore to the victim. Circumstantial evidence cases are moronic to me.

Oh and by the way, the Jayson Williams case had a ton more evidence than this case, witnesses, a murder weapon in the murderers hand, but he got off because of reasonable doubt.

In the spring of 2002, Williams was tried for the shooting death of 55-year-old limousine driver Costas "Gus" Christofi at Williams's estate in Alexandria Township, New Jersey on February 14, 2002. Christofi had been hired to drive Williams's NBA charity team from a Bethlehem, Pennsylvania event to his mansion, about 30 miles (48 km) northwest of Trenton, New Jersey. Members of Williams's NBA charity basketball team were present at the scene. The New York Post reported that Williams was playing with a shotgun while giving a tour of his 30,000-square-foot (2,800 m2) home when the weapon fired, killing Christofi.

That April, Williams was acquitted of the more serious charges against him, but the court's jury deadlocked on a charge of reckless manslaughter. He was convicted on four counts of trying to cover up the shooting. In January 2003, the family of Costas "Gus" Christofi settled with Williams in a wrongful death civil lawsuit for $2.75 million.

On April 21, 2006, a Hunterdon County appeals court ruled that Williams could be retried on a reckless manslaughter charge stemming from the shooting death of Christofi. The court repeatedly delayed the retrial for a series of reasons, such as the State's 2008 appeal of a ruling relating to prosecutorial misconduct at the first trial.

On January 11, 2010, Williams pled guilty to aggravated assault. On February 23, 2010, he was finally sentenced to 5 years in prison with possible parole after 18 months.

Again, he shot his limo driver from a very close range, and why exactly did he get off? BECAUSE THERE WERE WOOD CHIPS IN THE GUN, THAT'S RIGHT WOOD CHIPS IN THE DAMN GUN. THE DEFENSE WAS THAT IT "ACCIDENTALLY WENT OFF".

A WITNESS IN THE JAYSON WILLIAMS CASE (BENOIT BENJAMIN) SAID IN COURT, ALONG WITH OTHERS, THAT JAYSON WILLIAMS REACHED INTO HIS GUN CABINET, PULLED HIS GUN OUT OF THE CABINET, AND SAID TO CHRISTOFI "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER", AND PULLED THE TRIGGER.

Similar trial in my mind, except one thing, THERE WERE ACTUAL WITNESSES TO THE MURDER OF CHRISTOFI. Due to reasonable doubt, Jayson Williams was not convicted of murder. That is exactly where this case will end up. Casey Anthony will be convicted of lying to police, and that's it.

Rookies. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back