Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't make me stop this car!

why get so emotionally attached to the process and outcome of this trial?

a precious little girl has died a heinous death and somebody must pay - on this we can all agree.

some are certain ICA is a ruthless manipulative killer and should fry.

some think ICA is probably guilty of something and should recieve punishment.

some think the state is heavily burdened with proving beyond a reasonable doubt; regardless of their individual perceptions.

some have no clue.

but come on already kids...lighten up. :cool:

a precious little girl has died a heinous death and somebody must pay - on this we can all agree.

some think the state is heavily burdened with proving beyond a reasonable doubt; regardless of their individual perceptions.

some have no clue.

thiamsorry.jpg

some have no clue.

thiamsorry.jpg

LOL, I'm not. A :piss2:y attitude will get the same back from me, every time. magpie needs to git over herbadself!

To me, Casey does have fake tears. I'm not saying that the television people who are on Tv announcing it knows everything, but they have been around the criminal system long enough to know if a person is a faker or not. And almost all of the news stations that have been broadcasting this trial, have all said- Casey has crocodile tears.
Right now, Casey is in jail, where I feel she belongs, that makes me pretty damn happy!
:eusa_dance:
:woohoo:

So the media is biased. Who would have thought? :cuckoo:

To me, Casey does have fake tears. I'm not saying that the television people who are on Tv announcing it knows everything, but they have been around the criminal system long enough to know if a person is a faker or not. And almost all of the news stations that have been broadcasting this trial, have all said- Casey has crocodile tears.
Right now, Casey is in jail, where I feel she belongs, that makes me pretty damn happy!
:eusa_dance:
:woohoo:

So the media is biased. Who would have thought? :cuckoo:

Which Media member is on the jury? WTFC's what the media:cuckoo: is...

some have no clue.

thiamsorry.jpg

LOL, I'm not. A :piss2:y attitude will get the same back from me, every time. magpie needs to git over herbadself!

aww come now salty, maggie is just saying 'please, let us listen to the whole story' that is all... and i happen to agree. there is no reason to lower yourself to board pejoratives, you and i are new here...lets lighten up, if there is a history amongst posters then so be it.

big picture big picture

ok, i need a glass of wine. :cool:

Casey the baby killer is finished. ~BH

you crack me up; in a good way.

Always here to entertain you all Kiki. :razz:

Everyone needs a bad guy, maybe to laugh at sometimes. I'll do the dirty work though, I am ok with that. Only I don't look at it as dirty, because at the end of the day, I am very serious about this case. I have a baby girl who is very close to Caylee's age. I can't even fathom how this happened to this little girl. I would like to think that people don't do these kinds of things. However, I am gonna post a story later on from out here in Northern California that will make what Cssey did look like mercy.

Anyway, If she killed her, In BH world she would pay the ultimate price. An eye for an eye. A life for a life. That's it my friend. ~BH

Everyone needs a bad guy, maybe to laugh at sometimes. I'll do the dirty work though, I am ok with that. Only I don't look at it as dirty, because at the end of the day, I am very serious about this case. I have a baby girl who is very close to Caylee's age. I can't even fathom how this happened to this little girl. I would like to think that people don't do these kinds of things. However, I am gonna post a story later on from out here in Northern California that will make what Cssey did look like mercy.

Anyway, If she killed her, In BH world she would pay the ultimate price. An eye for an eye. A life for a life. That's it my friend. ~BH

Not one of us who walks this earth should even consider the possibility of these horrendous circumstances, even more so those who have a lovely little one in their charge.

But not one of these sentiments means the state proved their case. So please, let the system run its course and let us all be worthy spectators. Please.

Doesn't anybody think that the abscence of bugs around the corpse area is weird?

Not one of us who walks this earth should even consider the possibility of these horrendous circumstances, even more so those who have a lovely little one in their charge.

But not one of these sentiments means the state proved their case. So please, let the system run its course and let us all be worthy spectators. Please.

Doesn't anybody think that the abscence of bugs around the corpse area is weird?

What's weird about that, I am all open ears? :razz: ~BH

I understand you wanting to hear the case to the end - I think we all do

I think the State has proved it's case and am waiting for the defense to do something - anything - to 1) address their OS or 2) present some reasonable doubt.

So far nothing imo. Caylee was last seen alive with ICA but ICA was not responsible for her death? Nothing the defense has brought forward to date has created a REASONABLE doubt

How's your head? :lol::lol: We went to a wine tasting last night...mmmmmm

I feel you here BH~
I have grandchildren, ages 12 down to age 2.
And one of my granddaughters is named Kaylea Marie....just a slight spelling difference, and she is but one year older than this little Caylee Anthony.
I think about what if it were my Kaylea that this happened to, or any of my other grandchildren. You can bet your LIFE, I would be a nutcase. I would have lost it a long time ago, the tears would not have stopped, the sleepness nights would made me look like Godzilla of the mornings. I would no doubt need drugs to get me to function thru the day. I wouldn't be able to eat. I would lose all interest in living, of that I'm sure.
I know this because when I lost my Mother, I literally had a breakdown!
And this is a child.....I don't even wanna think about how I would be dealing with things *sigh*

Last edited:

I understand you wanting to hear the case to the end - I think we all do

I think the State has proved it's case and am waiting for the defense to do something - anything - to 1) address their OS or 2) present some reasonable doubt.

So far nothing imo. Caylee was last seen alive with ICA but ICA was not responsible for her death? Nothing the defense has brought forward to date has created a REASONABLE doubt

How's your head? :lol::lol: We went to a wine tasting last night...mmmmmm

head is just fine thanks! i never opened the bottle. the power keeps going out here, so i just went to bed.

Defense withness expert Barry Logan ...

The embattled director of the State Patrol crime labs has resigned, accepting responsibility for allegations of sloppy work and fraud that jeopardized more than 100 DUI breath-test results in the past year. CLICK

Will Ashton bring this out in cross? And if so another witness will bite the dust if he hasn't already as he can only testify to toxicology not forensic science

Forum List

Back