Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe you should read the statues on all three crimes to see if they applied first. They have specifc qualifications. Note the word "Aggravated" in the child abuse charge. That means conditions above and beyond normal abuse/neglect, and you have to PROVE said conditions beyond a reasonable doubt.

Please stop using talking point retorts to my points, that may work on others, but I am replying with clear reasons why my positions are so.

Listen.. Here's the bottom line bud. In every court room some one tells the truth and some one lies. Now it's evident you guys have chosed the liars to be the winners. It's just that simple. End of story. And the liar side was so damn effective that George and Cindy are now receiving death threats. Ain't that special?

How can you say, "here's the bottom line" and then post something that has nothing to do with anything. No one picked a winner, not the jury, and definitely no one who has posted here. Can we try to stick to the topic and stop with the rhetoric?

don't you just hate it that you're not the boss of me?

She did not report her child missing for 30 days. Child turns up dead.
Try leaving your kid in a hot car. That is felony child endangerment. Jail time.
Why didn't the jury at least get her for child endangerment for not reporting her missing and leading cops on a goose chase?

I think they would have convicted her for child endangerment and manslaughter if the prosecution would have left out the first degree murder charge because they could have left out all the ridiculous speculation and just said "Caylee was in Casey's care, she did not report her missing for 31 days, and now she is dead."

I think once they got into other things and trying to prove murder, the jury realized they really had nothing and the rest is history.

True. The strategy of the prosecution was ill thought out and ill advised.

I spent 20 years in the military and I work in the defense industry (since I was on terminal leave), inspecting weapon systems that our troops use everyday. For over 22 years I have given to one and only one charity, the Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society. People like your dumb fucking ass are the reason you think this country if FUBAR. Go put your uniform on to celebrate the 4th, add the extra unearned medals and go pump up your "service". I know your type.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah buddy whatever you say. Just as you have, I understand gutless turds like yourself as well. You "inspected weapons systems", well supposedly. Anyway, you were a behind the lines jack off if that was even the case. You were hiding behind a fence or a tree trunk while you watched better men than you drive off to perish. Fuck you bro. Eat a big dick because that's the only language that liars like you can understand.

At the end of the day, you came at me first. If you truly were in the service, then I respect that. However, there are so many frauds these days. Also, think about what we are fighting about right now if that is the truth? ~BH

First you call me a liar, then you say respect? Fuck you you wanabe GI Joe. Shove your respect up your fucking ass. Did your dumb ass walk to the "line"? When you needed air support did you make it yourself? When you needed a new weapon did you manufacture it yourself? If you got hurt and needed a doctor, nurse or dentist did you heal yourself? Without "gutless turds" like me, your stupid fucking ass would be some afghan or Iraqi's boy toy. If you want to show respect stop thinking you are better then people who made it possible for you to get in, survive and get out. You dumb fuck.

Ahhh go smoke a dick bro. You came at me first, so deal with it crybaby. :razz: ~BH

I spent 20 years in the military and I work in the defense industry (since I was on terminal leave), inspecting weapon systems that our troops use everyday. For over 22 years I have given to one and only one charity, the Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society. People like your dumb fucking ass are the reason you think this country if FUBAR. Go put your uniform on to celebrate the 4th, add the extra unearned medals and go pump up your "service". I know your type.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah buddy whatever you say. Just as you have, I understand gutless turds like yourself as well. You "inspected weapons systems", well supposedly. Anyway, you were a behind the lines jack off if that was even the case. You were hiding behind a fence or a tree trunk while you watched better men than you drive off to perish. Fuck you bro. Eat a big dick because that's the only language that liars like you can understand.

At the end of the day, you came at me first. If you truly were in the service, then I respect that. However, there are so many frauds these days. Also, think about what we are fighting about right now if that is the truth? ~BH

If it means anything, I personally know salt jones and every single thing he posted is true. I was stationed with him in a fighter squadron in Miramar for four years and know every squadron he went to after that. He retired a year after I did and came here just like me after he got his dd214. I know where he works now and I repeat, every single thing he said above is true.

Just saying.

Well, Yeah normally that would mean something, but dicklip decided to attack me first, So if you want blood, you got it. :cool: ~BH

If it means anything, I personally know salt jones and every single thing he posted is true. I was stationed with him in a fighter squadron in Miramar for four years and know every squadron he went to after that. He retired a year after I did and came here just like me after he got his dd214. I know where he works now and I repeat, every single thing he said above is true.

Just saying.

Well, Yeah normally that would mean something, but dicklip decided to attack me first, So if you want blood, you got it. :cool: ~BH

You are a piece of shit hanging from a dead rat's ass and I will gladly be your enemy.

Casey Anthony will become very rich now, basically because she took her daughter, killed her, double bagged her and threw her into a swamp. By the time the "bones" were found there wasn't enough evidence to convict her. She rolled the dice and won. Any company, entity, group, or individual who provides monetary gain to her, due to her innocent verdict, will pay. They will lose business and will feel the wrath of a very irrate public.

Just saying.

You are a piece of shit hanging from a dead rat's ass and I will gladly be your enemy.

You still talking fuckO? Yeah? Well I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? Everything that you say bounces off of me and then hits you! Fucking dumbshit. You don't want to be my enemy bro. I have seen and done shit that would make you cowar up like a gutless turd. Don't fuck with infantry son, you got no fucking clue.

SmileyGoBoom.gif
~BH

We’ve finally reached the point of no return on absurdity in this nation. And like all of the rest of the degradation in our society, we can thank the liberals for the nightmare..

Yeah man. I agree. I miss the ol' Soviet Union so bad. They use to give the defendants a little show trial then to gulag.

By golly, when the police says someone is gulity then they are guilty. Fuck the stupid trials.

As always, Heil Hitler.

Casey Anthony will become very rich now, basically because she took her daughter, killed her, double bagged her and threw her into a swamp. By the time the "bones" were found there wasn't enough evidence to convict her. She rolled the dice and won. Any company, entity, group, or individual who provides monetary gain to her, due to her innocent verdict, will pay. They will lose business and will feel the wrath of a very irrate public.

How many horrible people made money on their crime? Believe me, house Frau's out there will eat this crap up.

I'd rather have the system we have than any other, and lawyers are oily skinned snakes that chase ambulances, get a real job.

Ha! Dumbshit. I DEFENDED AGAINST the ambulance chasers! I hate to pull this, but here's an example of how "Joe Public" does not actually know more...

Juries always pick ONE of those oily skinned snakes, so who's the fool?

Last edited:

How many horrible people made money on their crime? Believe me, house Frau's out there will eat this crap up.

I don't understand why they can't just make a law that prevents anyone "accused" of murder from profiting off of it. ~BH

I believe the mother was guilty--but it's the "beyond a reasonable doubt"--and the instructions that a juror receives from the judge--that is capable of turning ones opinion within seconds.

OK, but if you've ever heard the jury instructions in a criminal case, they're pretty clear that circumstantial evidence alone is enough.

What does "beyond a reasonable doubt" mean to you?

You're not a 'lawyer', you're an ambulance chaser.

See above.

Some of these comments are causing me to question the "non-lawyer" public's intelligence... the people who file the lawsuits are sometimes derided as "ambulance chasers." The people who defend them don't "chase an ambulance"... they FIGHT AGAINST those lawyers.

And again:

Everyone seems to want to bash the "ambulance chasers", but I'll be damned: the amazingly accurate juries everyone extols here OFTEN FIND IN FAVOR OF THE AMBULANCE CHASERS!!!

So who has the last laugh???

It's the lawyers!

I guess they have the Son of Sam laws (David Berkowitz) that were designed to prevent "Notoriety for Profit". However I don't believe that there are any Laws on the books that prevents the accused found innocent, from profiting off of their case. ~BH

You still talking fuckO? Yeah? Well I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? Everything that you say bounces off of me and then hits you! Fucking dumbshit. You don't want to be my enemy bro. I have seen and done shit that would make you cowar up like a gutless turd. Don't fuck with infantry son, you got no fucking clue.

SmileyGoBoom.gif
~BH

You are turning into the classic internet tough guy. Read back what you just wrote. Seriously. What will you do, hard control shift him? lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back