Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well bless your heart! Now I won't have to go to that parking lot for validation! You are nothing, if not entertaining. :lol:

Sunshine, I was trying to discuss the issue with you positively, but this time you decided to be negative anyway. My point is, Just because you have a so-called education, and maybe you very likely do, that's no reason to act like you're above other people engaged in a simple debate of guilt or innocence, know what I mean? I would probably do the same thing from everyday experience in that field, I dunno, but I hope you get my point? :razz:~BH

Guilt or innocence is not a simple debate. I think the trouble that our system goes to to make sure that innocent people do not get punished/killed for something they did not do is an indication of that.

So far I 've been told how little I learned getting my education because I am unwilling to make or encourage a decision on something as critical as a death penalty case while knowing only one side of the evidence. I must have missed the class in which they taught that a verdict is to be rendered with only one side putting on evidence. Kudos to you if you caught that one, because I did not!~ If you look back, that is what most of this thread is. People who have rendered their own verdict based on only one set of evidence, that of the prosecution. Even those who see the holes resort to concepts of law that do not apply after an arrest has been made, like totality of the circumstances. They/you seem not to comprehend what 'beyond a reasonable doubt is'

Reasonable doubt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrong again, sunshine. Even YOU, the precious sunshine, have offered up 'what you think', before all the evidence has been heard. Do you, with all your superior education, not know the difference? This is a msg board. People are offering up 'what they think' So if we agree with sunshine, we get to post our thoughts, otherwise, no? We'll, I'm here to tell ya, sunshine ............:hellno::bsflag:

Last edited:
As an OBTW, I think sunshine has picked an appropriate sig. It's all our fault folks........

God I can be an asshole. However, Maggie's condescending approach leaves me no choice.

Vacation.gif
~BH

We always have a choice. ;)

Immie

Just as I find it equally amusing that some dumb shit like yourself, that supposedly studied under some so-called "school of higher learning" (which seems to me more like a school of higher bullshit) seems to think that we all believe that you even have an education anywhere?

I would guess that a puke like you watches alot of Nancy Grace, old repeats of Night Court, and that you worship Gloria Allred? LMAO! Face it sister, You're a flaming nutcase that has nothing but the typical robot minded defense of scum sucking bottomfeeders like Casey Anthony and Susan Smith. I am sure that you and Maggie get together every week and play bunko while giving hand slaps to eachother about the latest scum sucking maggot that got off thanks to vermin like the two of you. :razz: ~BH

And people like you think Casey Anthony is psycho. Does it make you feel gooooooood posting insulting garbage like that? Either grow up or get help.

Yeah, I need help because "I think that Casey Anthony is psycho"? Are you fucking mentally ill? The entire country besides yourself and a few other nutcases thinks she's a phsyco. In fact, I don't think, I know the bitch is a psycho. Know what? I think you're a phsyco. You should be put in a fucking straight Jacket and locked in a padded room. You're cookoo for coco puffs maggiemaggot. Yep, you bumped your head sister. It's time to remove your head from your ass. I can't stand bottomfeeders like you who defend other bottomfeeders. Hell, She could have suffocated her little girl right in front of your face and you would claim that you must have had a bad dream. Stuck on fucking stupid mAGGIE! Stupid is, Stupid does. How yuh like that box of chocolates? :razz: ~BH

I was referencing how you approached ME, not Casey Anthony. Say what you want about her, but your rant needlessly insulted me, personally. The fact that you still fail to see the difference says volumes about you.

We will now dissect one single sentence by Maggie that when we are all done and finished, It will expose her as clearly being mentally ill. :razz:

And people like you think Casey Anthony is psycho.

Ummmm yeah, Yuh think dummy? :razz: I mean, This is like coming from another planet. Hell, A different Universe. Am I missing something here? This alone proves Maggie's a nutcase, or has bumped her head really hard. I dunno folks. :cuckoo: ~BH

My lord, you're also quite dense and can't figure out innuendo. When some psycho (you) makes unwarranted insulting comments that have ZERO to do with the topic, but are intended solely to use your keyboard to lace your post with frat boy language and third-grade nicknames like "Maggot", then you are as deranged as Casey Anthony. These are toughies...

Cue the crickets!!!! Apparently, magpie and her out of work writer friend have secluded themselves to a private stroke room. Lap dance, anyone?

Unlike some people whose only friends are on Message Boards, I have other interests.

No, the article did not say "could have been'. The expert stated the stain was in the shape of a small child lying in a fetal position. He didn't say maybe, or might be, he said it was. But omg, you're right again, we don't know it was Caylee, it might be another small child-DUH.

Find the testimony, genius. If the expert made the claim that it WAS the outline of a small child, it was rebutted that it's also possible that it was not. No expert witness is going to make such a claim as valid unless he can prove it, i.e., because it also could have been the shape of some other animal. Duh...

Here the link to an article, it was an FBI agent who made the statement, the stain he saw was that of a small child.

FBI Docs: Stain Shaped Like Child's Body In Casey's Trunk - News Story - WFTV Orlando

And btw Maggie, are you calling little Caylee ANTHONY, an animal?? I stated I read where an expert said the stain in Casey's car was that of a small child. And you replied with...well, it's above for all to read....and you end it with, it could be in the shape of some OTHER animal????? Damn you.

It's obvious you don't comprehend what you read.

In your link, the emails ALL are hesitant to actually say for sure. They are replete with "appears to be an outline," and "what may be a back, a bottom," etc.

And no, I did not call Caylee Anthony an animal. Nice try.

My goodness, since Dr. Spitz's lengthy testimony yesterday, I would have thought this conversation would have gone into the night. I hope that means the naysayers are considering what I and others have been saying all along: That the prosecution's "evidence" has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. In fact, many more holes than was was obvious just by a layperson peeking beneath the veneer.

Just to clarify, this isn't to say Casey Anthony isn't guilty of child neglect resulting in death, or some other heinous dereliction, but the State's case of Murder One will not stand based on the evidence presented yesterday.

Negligent Manslaughter is one of the charges.

Thank you Kiki, that will work for me too. As long as Casey sits in a prison cell, I will be satisfied. But if she gets the death penalty, I won't lose any sleep over that either. I just want her off the streets and into a cold damp crappy ass cell, locked up.

Find the testimony, genius. If the expert made the claim that it WAS the outline of a small child, it was rebutted that it's also possible that it was not. No expert witness is going to make such a claim as valid unless he can prove it, i.e., because it also could have been the shape of some other animal. Duh...

Here the link to an article, it was an FBI agent who made the statement, the stain he saw was that of a small child.

FBI Docs: Stain Shaped Like Child's Body In Casey's Trunk - News Story - WFTV Orlando

And btw Maggie, are you calling little Caylee ANTHONY, an animal?? I stated I read where an expert said the stain in Casey's car was that of a small child. And you replied with...well, it's above for all to read....and you end it with, it could be in the shape of some OTHER animal????? Damn you.

It's obvious you don't comprehend what you read.

In your link, the emails ALL are hesitant to actually say for sure. They are replete with "appears to be an outline," and "what may be a back, a bottom," etc.

And no, I did not call Caylee Anthony an animal. Nice try.

Apparently, you skipped english in your schooling. It's obvious you don't read what you type.

Last edited:
My goodness, since Dr. Spitz's lengthy testimony yesterday, I would have thought this conversation would have gone into the night. I hope that means the naysayers are considering what I and others have been saying all along: That the prosecution's "evidence" has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. In fact, many more holes than was was obvious just by a layperson peeking beneath the veneer.

Just to clarify, this isn't to say Casey Anthony isn't guilty of child neglect resulting in death, or some other heinous dereliction, but the State's case of Murder One will not stand based on the evidence presented yesterday.

Didn't find him all that expert, or credible.

She used more updated techniques to find what was needed to be known than "back when." Not that there's all that much wrong with a different approach, but the modern approach to forensics can be quite telling.

As far as "holes" are concerned, Charles Manson was never "proved" to have lifted a finger to kill in the Tate-LaBianca, yet, before forensics science had DNA evidence, juries did their jobs trying to determine guilt or innocence in deaths.

In this case, Ms. Anthony has done nothing but lie her little behiney off and done every thing every guilty person ever did to try to throw detectives off her trail. I'm interested to hear her testimony about how her father and her brother sexually assaulted her from the time she was 8 years old, and why she looked up strangling someone and how to use chloroform the better part of a hundred times on her pc.

The trouble with lying one's way into a corner, there's a lot of impenetrable truth barriers on the way out of the matrix.

However, her fate will be in the hands of a jury in the near future.

Thank you Kiki, that will work for me too. As long as Casey sits in a prison cell, I will be satisfied. But if she gets the death penalty, I won't lose any sleep over that either. I just want her off the streets and into a cold damp crappy ass cell, locked up.

yeah, i can see this charge sticking. trying to find what the range of incarceration might be in florida. but it seems that cause of death is a deciding factor...which we don't have...

i don't know kids, i'll wait for the jury as they are the ones tasked. i'm just not ready to say the state proved its case for capitol one murder.

She used more updated techniques to find what was needed to be known than "back when." Not that there's all that much wrong with a different approach, but the modern approach to forensics can be quite telling.

As far as "holes" are concerned, Charles Manson was never "proved" to have lifted a finger to kill in the Tate-LaBianca, yet, before forensics science had DNA evidence, juries did their jobs trying to determine guilt or innocence in deaths.

In this case, Ms. Anthony has done nothing but lie her little behiney off and done every thing every guilty person ever did to try to throw detectives off her trail. I'm interested to hear her testimony about how her father and her brother sexually assaulted her from the time she was 8 years old, and why she looked up strangling someone and how to use chloroform the better part of a hundred times on her pc.

The trouble with lying one's way into a corner, there's a lot of impenetrable truth barriers on the way out of the matrix.

However, her fate will be in the hands of a jury in the near future.

Well stated! Bravo!

yeah, i can see this charge sticking. trying to find what the range of incarceration might be in florida. but it seems that cause of death is a deciding factor...which we don't have...

i don't know kids, i'll wait for the jury as they are the ones tasked. i'm just not ready to say the state proved its case for capitol one murder.

Duct tape is usually not a good sign.....

Duct tape is usually not a good sign.....

no it isn't. but damned if i can live a day without it in my home! :lol:

Forum List

Back