images

Then the banks can take their three or more percent every time a person makes a transaction... and in the future if they decide they deserve more they'll take it without consent or negotiating the increase.

*****SMILE*****

:)

what if i don't want to purchase a smart phone and then incur monthly charges to keep that cell phone working Patriot .
Then don't go into business. That's literally as stupid as saying "I oppose cash - what if I don't want to purchase a cash register and have the cost of maintaining it". :eusa_doh:

Then the banks can take their three or more percent every time a person makes a transaction... and in the future if they decide they deserve more they'll take it without consent.
That literally makes zero sense. "What if banks charge 3% for your checking account and then decide to charge more suddenly"?

Oh yeah...there is that little thing called the free market and competition which prevents such an absurd fear of actually occurring.

yep, will enable the top Elites to have the whole world directly under their thumb. A world of slaves that they know can be turned into paupers at the click of a mouse.
And they can't do that now? I've got news for you - it will take the minutes to make your precious cash not worth the paper it is printed on. There is absolutely no inherent value of modern day currency. If you don't understand that much, nothing anyone is going to say here will wake you up.

Your support for enslaving the world is noted. Of course people will have a choice ..... to take the "mark" or not.

Many, perhaps most, will choose to take the "mark" and become enslaved in the Satanic system.

However, also many will choose to heed the Revelation and end up reigning with Christ.

yep, will enable the top Elites to have the whole world directly under their thumb. A world of slaves that they know can be turned into paupers at the click of a mouse.
And they can't do that now? I've got news for you - it will take the minutes to make your precious cash not worth the paper it is printed on. There is absolutely no inherent value of modern day currency. If you don't understand that much, nothing anyone is going to say here will wake you up.

Your support for enslaving the world is noted. Of course people will have a choice ..... to take the "mark" or not.

Many, perhaps most, will choose to take the "mark" and become enslaved in the Satanic system.

However, also many will choose to heed the Revelation and end up reigning with Christ.
Holy shit...your position now is that The Bible warned against digital currency? :uhh:

title of the thread is cashless transactions and thats the stupid idea the i am resonding to Patriot !! Anyway , cashless is bad for ME in a supposedly FREE American society Patriot .

Holy shit...your position now is that The Bible warned against digital currency? :uhh:

It did. And many millions are aware of the warning. Of course, you are an example of the many millions that are oblivious to the warning and scorn any attempt to enlighten you.

Removing physical currency from society will be one of the most impactful and positive events in the history of civilization:
  • It almost immediately eliminates criminal activity. Without cash, one has to explain transactions. A prostitute must explain why she had a transaction at 2:00 a.m. when she is not employed. Gambling, narcotics, etc. are all in deep trouble instantly.
  • It essentially eliminates robbery. Yes, there will be cybercrime of course. But a person hacking my bank account is a billion times safer than a person sticking a gun in my face to take my cash.
  • It instantly eliminates all tax evasion. With a digital record of every transaction, all of the criminals who currently don't pay taxes now show an income. That closes a huge gap for the government and eases the burden on the rest of us who do pay our taxes.
Visa unveils new incentive plan to push cashless transactions

It also eliminates any pretense of privacy ...

Costs a lot of money to make cash. Current 2017 operating budget is 726 million.
The Fed - FAQs

I've been going cashless for several years. Pretty much inevitable as money is nothing but a made up point system anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------ and if thats what the Gent thinks , well thats his reason for not wanting a DUMB cashless society and it sounds ok to me no matter what i think of 'satan' and the mark of the beast Patriot

Costs a lot of money to make cash. Current 2017 operating budget is 726 million.
The Fed - FAQs

I've been going cashless for several years. Pretty much inevitable as money is nothing but a made up point system anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- different strokes for different folks Petro , eh ??

Removing physical currency from society will be one of the most impactful and positive events in the history of civilization:
  • It almost immediately eliminates criminal activity. Without cash, one has to explain transactions. A prostitute must explain why she had a transaction at 2:00 a.m. when she is not employed. Gambling, narcotics, etc. are all in deep trouble instantly.
  • It essentially eliminates robbery. Yes, there will be cybercrime of course. But a person hacking my bank account is a billion times safer than a person sticking a gun in my face to take my cash.
  • It instantly eliminates all tax evasion. With a digital record of every transaction, all of the criminals who currently don't pay taxes now show an income. That closes a huge gap for the government and eases the burden on the rest of us who do pay our taxes.
Visa unveils new incentive plan to push cashless transactions

Spoken like a true statist that wants gummint to play Daddy in everything.

Why am I not surprised.

It did. And many millions are aware of the warning. Of course, you are an example of the many millions that are oblivious to the warning and scorn any attempt to enlighten you.
Sorry...I must have missed that part in the Bible where Jesus warned about Bitcoin. :lmao:

The Fed - FAQs

Great point, petro. Not only that - but it also permits other nations to mess with our economy as they take cash out and flood it back in depending on what they want to achieve.

Also, how much currency is stripped out of the economy because it was lost? You think nobody on the Titanic had money in them? How about every airplane that ever crashed? How about every seat cushion of every house in America?

Digital currency alleviates all of that and more.

Forum List

Back