IF one rejects Jesus, rejects the whole notion of eternal life through Jesus, rejects the Revelation of Jesus , and

DOES NOT MIND KNOWING THEY CAN BE TURNED INTO A PAUPER at the click of a mouse (for any reason an ELITE deems valid)

THEN there is no good reason to decline taking the "mark" (which will be imposed during the reign of the coming world dictator the Rev calls the Beast)

The coming "marking" in order to "buy and sell" with "mark" on fore hand or forehead will have many seemingly good "selling points" ...

God has revealed in advance the great test that all in the world will undergo.

(as for babies, people in a coma and such .... rest assured that if men can understand "extenuating circumstances" ... then so can Jesus)

my only reason for cash is that i like its privacy .
By the way - just because it's a digital transition doesn't mean you surrender privacy. If I sold you a firearm in a private transaction today and you paid me using PayPal, the government would have no clue what I sold you. They would simply know that you and I had a transaction. Nothing more.

what if i don't want to purchase a smart phone and then incur monthly charges to keep that cell phone working Patriot .
Then don't go into business. That's literally as stupid as saying "I oppose cash - what if I don't want to purchase a cash register and have the cost of maintaining it". :eusa_doh:

You're not exactly in a position to call something "stupid" after that turd of an OP you laid here.

It also would eliminate buying that lawnmower from your neighbor or a want-ad, leaving a tip on the restaurant table knowing that the waiter will get it, busking or playing for tips or a percentage of the bar, running a legal cannabis shop, passing the hat for any cause at all including church, and making any transaction at all when there's a power failure or system failure, among other things. And as far as not wishing to buy a cash register --- I've never seen a yard sale that used one.

Hell I get cheaper gas by paying cash. They do that because it saves them processing fees.

Last edited:
look , people can disagree and come up with all sorts of words . I personally like cash , not going to stop but i do realize that gov will do whatever it decides to do . I simply oppose cashless Patriot .

Costs a lot of money to make cash. Current 2017 operating budget is 726 million.
The Fed - FAQs

I've been going cashless for several years. Pretty much inevitable as money is nothing but a made up point system anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- different strokes for different folks Petro , eh ??
Yeah. If I have cash in my pocket it literally flies out. I spend less if I see each transaction.

By the way - just because it's a digital transition doesn't mean you surrender privacy. If I sold you a firearm in a private transaction today and you paid me using PayPal, the government would have no clue what I sold you. They would simply know that you and I had a transaction. Nothing more.
yea right, the government would never dream of looking for a way to check what targeted (for whatever reason) people were buying.

yea right, the government would never dream of looking for a way to check what targeted (for whatever reason) people were buying.
And how do they find out what I sold Petro when he wires me $400 in PayPal? Enlighten us chief.

yep, will enable the top Elites to have the whole world directly under their thumb. A world of slaves that they know can be turned into paupers at the click of a mouse.
And they can't do that now? I've got news for you - it will take the minutes to make your precious cash not worth the paper it is printed on. There is absolutely no inherent value of modern day currency. If you don't understand that much, nothing anyone is going to say here will wake you up.

Your support for enslaving the world is noted. Of course people will have a choice ..... to take the "mark" or not.

Many, perhaps most, will choose to take the "mark" and become enslaved in the Satanic system.

However, also many will choose to heed the Revelation and end up reigning with Christ.
Holy shit...your position now is that The Bible warned against digital currency? :uhh:
a cashless society, where no one can buy or sell, without the number of the beast...

The fact that you don't even know that the government is already spying on you makes you woefully unqualified to even be having this discussion. The NSA just saw that you typed "yea right, the government would never dream of looking for a way to check what targeted (for whatever reason) people were buying" on USMB. Literally.

look , people can disagree and come up with all sorts of words . I personally like cash , not going to stop but i do realize that gov will do whatever it decides to do . I simply oppose cashless Patriot .
I get that. And you're certainly entitled to your opinion. But a discussion needs to be rooted in reality. Listen to people proclaim "Revelations" and "1984" is absurd.

Removing physical currency from society will be one of the most impactful and positive events in the history of civilization:
  • It almost immediately eliminates criminal activity. Without cash, one has to explain transactions. A prostitute must explain why she had a transaction at 2:00 a.m. when she is not employed. Gambling, narcotics, etc. are all in deep trouble instantly.
  • It essentially eliminates robbery. Yes, there will be cybercrime of course. But a person hacking my bank account is a billion times safer than a person sticking a gun in my face to take my cash.
  • It instantly eliminates all tax evasion. With a digital record of every transaction, all of the criminals who currently don't pay taxes now show an income. That closes a huge gap for the government and eases the burden on the rest of us who do pay our taxes.
Visa unveils new incentive plan to push cashless transactions

I wuv my cash deals.

Forum List

Back