Catherine Zeta-Jones 'Sick' of Apologizing for Being Rich and Attractive

Just because you are born attractive doesn't mean you will stay that way. Being physically attractive takes discipline and hard work, diet, exercise do not just happen.......she has a point.

Pompous
Self righteous
Conceited
Arrogant

When will she apologize for these?

Why should she apologize?

She earned to the right to be those things
By being born hot? By having a cush job? By being a gold digger?

Nice values there buddy

No.....she was paid for the work she did just like any actor.....and Michael Douglas pursued her.....I remember Dennis Miller talking about this on his radio show. Dennis is good friends with Douglas and one day they were at Douglas's home and he asked Miller what he thought of Jones.....they were watching Zoro......what Miller didn't know was that Douglas had already been dating Jones...

“One thing I’m not is humble anymore. I’m sick of being humble. I really am,” Zeta-Jones said in an interviewwith British the newspaper The Daily Mirror. “So sorry I’m rich, so sorry I’m married to a movie star, so sorry I’m not so bad looking.”

Pathetic

Woe is me, I'm filthy rich and beautiful...

Pompous
Self righteous
Conceited
Arrogant

When will she apologize for these?

Why should she apologize?

She earned to the right to be those things
By being born hot? By having a cush job? By being a gold digger?

Nice values there buddy

By being born hot?

Not much she could do about that.

By having a cush job?

Cush?

How many pages of script can you memorize, and repeat with emotion?

How many dance routines are you adept at?

By being a gold digger?

Gold digger?

Nice values there buddy

I think so

I don't know what she does with her money, but if I was in her position, a good deal of the doe ray me would be given to those who really need it and those are St. Jude Children's Research would be my starting point.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I've been giving what I can to them for ten years now already.

Forum List

Back