Catholic Archbishop: Wake Up! Religious Liberty at Risk in USA

Well now you can't. No one is forcing you to pay for abortions though unless you're an insurance company, and you aren't.

Dude, that is totally wrong. Current requirements specify that health insurance MUST have these procedures covered.

You do NOT have to be an insurance company.

Right, but paying insurance plan premiums is not the same thing as paying for abortions. Sorry.

Yes, it most certainly is.

Also, what about the rights of employees and their access to adequate health care?

Are they going to lose existing coverage? No, this is another freebe tossed to the feminazis as a political payoff, no matter what it amounts to to those who find paying for murder to be deeply immoral and offensive.

So since your first sensationalist argument fell through you are trying to derail your own thread with an off topic story? Neat.

So forcing people to do things that they believe to be immoral is merely sensationalism to you?

Then you are a fucking fascist punk.

Thanks for reminding me why you're on my Ignore list -- even when I agree with your point. You have the emotional character of a five-year-old.

Oh please :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know...Christians don't have any right to complain just because secularist shit on them.

:rolleyes:

Why is it the leftwing nutjobs will whine on the behalf of millions of Amerindians regarding the Redskins team name when NONE of the local Amerindians are complaining about it, but refuse to listen to millions of American Christians and their leaders who complain of the lefts bullying, forcing people to violate their conscience and coercing them to remain silent about it all?

Fucking hypocrite fascists.

Uh-- being Indian is not required to be concerned about "Redskins". Think about it.

In another thread some clown just referred to himself as a "pollock". Fishy as that sounds, it strikes me as profoundly knuckledraggedly ignorant, and I'm not Polish at all.

Burgundy and gold baby!
redskins.jpg

Not a very compelling argument.

Are they going to lose existing coverage? No, this is another freebe tossed to the feminazis as a political payoff, no matter what it amounts to to those who find paying for murder to be deeply immoral and offensive.

People should have access to family planning should they need it. It's an issue of health; and a large number of people get their insurance through employers, thus it makes sense to wed the two and it has nothing to do with actively discriminating against Christians.

So since your first sensationalist argument fell through you are trying to derail your own thread with an off topic story? Neat.

So forcing people to do things that they believe to be immoral is merely sensationalism to you?

Thanks for reminding me why you're on my Ignore list -- even when I agree with your point. You have the emotional character of a five-year-old.

But its OK for you to pass judgement on me? Isnt that contrary to Jesus commands?

I am sick of Christians pretenders who say they believe something is effectively murder, but who just cant seem to find any emotional outrage on the subject.

Their inurement, like yours Pogo, puts all their statements about the evils going on around us to be merely LIES for their pew sitters. This is a common malady among Christian clergy now days. They hold to a form of faith, but deny the power and outrage of that faith that they claim to posess.

Pogo, you are a fucking hypocrite. Go tell it the Pharisee.

I trust them, of course, but I don't want to pay for health insurance that would pay for something I find morally objectionable, say infanticide, were it to be a possible coverage.

If I am providing medical insurance for my employees, I should be able to chose a medical insurance plan that wont pay for infanticide, grok it yet?

Well now you can't. No one is forcing you to pay for abortions though unless you're an insurance company, and you aren't.

We are being forced by decree to pay through our Premiums. Honesty is the best policy.

Not a very compelling argument.

Lol, now the fascist goes to ground, using rhetorical bullshit to avoid the topic, how I am not surprised.

You made an an warranted assertion, to which I replied with a similar assertion.

Fuck off, pig.

People should have access to family planning should they need it.

Then they should get jobs working for heathen who don't mind paying for murder.

It's an issue of health; and a large number of people get their insurance through employers, thus it makes sense to wed the two and it has nothing to do with actively discriminating against Christians.

lol, right killing babies is a health issue.

We are being forced by decree to pay through our Premiums. Honesty is the best policy.

Employers are. But paying a premium for a health insurance package isn't the same as paying for the specific operation, nor does the fact that it is included in the package force anyone who has it to use it. It is about employers who are one of the primary sources of health insurance for Americans, offer adequate choice to their employees. If anything this is protecting workers from being forced to adhere to their employers religious beliefs.

And here it is, this isn't about your persecution complex, this is about you wanting the ability for employers to project their moral code onto their employees.

Oh please :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know...Christians don't have any right to complain just because secularist shit on them.

Why is it the leftwing nutjobs will whine on the behalf of millions of Amerindians regarding the Redskins team name when NONE of the local Amerindians are complaining about it, but refuse to listen to millions of American Christians and their leaders who complain of the lefts bullying, forcing people to violate their conscience and coercing them to remain silent about it all?

Uh-- being Indian is not required to be concerned about "Redskins". Think about it.

Yes it is, dumbass. Hey can anyone genuinely take offense on behalf of someone else?

Dude, you are stupid as shit, please stay out of the thread.

In another thread some clown just referred to himself as a "pollock". Fishy as that sounds, it strikes me as profoundly knuckledraggedly ignorant, and I'm not Polish at all.

Great, you can think anything you want about it, but to pose as though you are offended while not being polish is pure hypocrisy, something you are apparently familiar with.

You are kind of like all those religious Germans who stood in silence while the Nazis turned the church into a prop for the state. Your just too superior to be bothered, so fuck off.

You disgust me.

But its OK for you to pass judgement on me? Isnt that contrary to Jesus commands?

I am sick of Christians pretenders who say they believe something is effectively murder, but who just cant seem to find any emotional outrage on the subject.

Their inurement, like yours Pogo, puts all their statements about the evils going on around us to be merely LIES for their pew sitters. This is a common malady among Christian clergy now days. They hold to a form of faith, but deny the power and outrage of that faith that they claim to posess.

I've been a non-Christian as long as you have been a clueless asshole. i.e. forever.
:fu:

Eat shit, fascist.

So where is this shit that I've heard so much about? :party:

Yeah, right cause you don't shit.

You are not taking this topic seriously, because it is someone else getting bullied, someone else being forced to do something that is believed by them to be grossly immoral.

Just like a fucking fascist. I bet you just cant wait to cram people in the ovens, can you?

Party time!

roflmao

I've been a non-Christian as long as you have been a clueless asshole. i.e. forever.
:fu:

Thank God you aren't a Christian.

The church has been trying to shed idiots like you for centuries, glad to see wehavent taken such a leap backwards.

Yes it is, dumbass. Hey can anyone genuinely take offense on behalf of someone else?

They can, but I'm not surprised it sails over your head.

Dude, you are stupid as shit, please stay out of the thread.

-- said the ass clown who wants to call everybody else "fascists" :lmao:

:dig:

Great, you can think anything you want about it, but to pose as though you are offended while not being polish is pure hypocrisy, something you are apparently familiar with.

You are kind of like all those religious Germans who stood in silence while the Nazis turned the church into a prop for the state. Your just too superior to be bothered, so fuck off.

You disgust me.

What doesn't?

And here it is, this isn't about your persecution complex, this is about you wanting the ability for employers to project their moral code onto their employees.

Exactly the opposite is happening, dumbass.

The feds, speaking on behalf of employees, is projecting their moral code onto employers by forcing the employer to pay for the murder of innocent people.

Not tht you give a shit about murder, but its a big deal to Catholics.

Forum List

Back