Catholic Archbishop: Wake Up! Religious Liberty at Risk in USA

Yeah, right cause you don't shit.

You are not taking this topic seriously, because it is someone else getting bullied, someone else being forced to do something that is believed by them to be grossly immoral.

Just like a fucking fascist. I bet you just cant wait to cram people in the ovens, can you?

Party time!

roflmao

I'm taking the thread seriously i'm just not taking you seriously given your constant need to utilize personal attacks and overly emotive discourse. I figured it was either you trolling or an overcompensation stemming from insecurity over the strength of your argument. I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and go with trolling.

In short, if you want serious discussion, then you should attempt to be a party to it as well. ;)

Related to the topic: what this boils down to for me is the right of the employer to enforce his / her personal beliefs in the workplace sphere, vs the employees rights to have adequate access to health insurance plans, and in such cases of employer vs. employee rights, I am much more often likely to side with the rights of the employees.

I also find family planning to be important for the health of a society so I can't say that I am upset to see more people have access to it through their insurance.

Uh-- being Indian is not required to be concerned about "Redskins". Think about it.

Yes it is, dumbass. Hey can anyone genuinely take offense on behalf of someone else?

They can, but I'm not surprised it sails over your head.

You seriously are fucking retarded.

-- said the ass clown who wants to call everybody else "fascists" :lmao:

Yeah and the fascists suppressed freedom of speech across most of Europe on behalf of how offended others were at having to live in Europe with 'subhumans'.

Tyrants always pose as though they are doing what they do on behalf of those who, for some reason, cannot speak for themselves.

You have to be one of the most ignorant, fools I have seen on the internet.

In another thread some clown just referred to himself as a "pollock". Fishy as that sounds, it strikes me as profoundly knuckledraggedly ignorant, and I'm not Polish at all.

Great, you can think anything you want about it, but to pose as though you are offended while not being polish is pure hypocrisy, something you are apparently familiar with.

You are kind of like all those religious Germans who stood in silence while the Nazis turned the church into a prop for the state. Your just too superior to be bothered, so fuck off.

You disgust me.

What doesn't?

Men like RG3 who spoke out against PC fascism, despite the willingness of people like you to go to bat for the PC Nazis.

Thank God you aren't a Christian.

The church has been trying to shed idiots like you for centuries, glad to see we havent taken such a leap backwards.

And thus Jesus went up onto the mountain and when the lost came to him for counsel he said unto them: "eat shit."

Yes it is, dumbass. Hey can anyone genuinely take offense on behalf of someone else?

Yeah and the fascists suppressed freedom of speech across most of Europe on behalf of how offended others were at having to live in Europe with 'subhumans'.

Tyrants always pose as though they are doing what they do on behalf of those who, for some reason, cannot speak for themselves.

Great, you can think anything you want about it, but to pose as though you are offended while not being polish is pure hypocrisy, something you are apparently familiar with.

You are kind of like all those religious Germans who stood in silence while the Nazis turned the church into a prop for the state. Your just too superior to be bothered, so fuck off.

You disgust me.

What doesn't?

Men like RG3 who spoke out against PC fascism, despite the willingness of people like you to go to bat for the PC Nazis.

Man, what it must be like inside your five-year-old head...

I could continue with this low hanging fruit but I don't have the proper training in Special Ed. :cuckoo:

Yeah, right cause you don't shit.

You are not taking this topic seriously, because it is someone else getting bullied, someone else being forced to do something that is believed by them to be grossly immoral.

Just like a fucking fascist. I bet you just cant wait to cram people in the ovens, can you?

Party time!

roflmao

I'm taking the thread seriously i'm just not taking you seriously given your constant need to utilize personal attacks and overly emotive discourse. I figured it was either you trolling or an overcompensation stemming from insecurity over the strength of your argument. I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and go with trolling.

In short, if you want serious discussion, then you should attempt to be a party to it as well. ;)

If your defense of fascism is more comfortable if you think of yourself as having first been called a name, then you are a stupid ass and a fool.

Related to the topic: what this boils down to for me is the right of the employer to enforce his / her personal beliefs in the workplace sphere, vs the employees rights to have adequate access to health insurance plans, and in such cases of employer vs. employee rights, I am much more often likely to side with the rights of the employees.

I also find family planning to be important for the health of a society so I can't say that I am upset to see more people have access to it through their insurance.

Yep, because the ends always justifies the means so well. If we can get birth control to people no matter who we have to run over, well, its all for the greater good.

lol, fuck you you stupid shit Nazi.

What doesn't?

Man, what it must be like inside your five-year-old head...

I could continue with this low hanging fruit but I don't have the proper training in Special Ed. :cuckoo:

Eat shit, bitch.

We are being forced by decree to pay through our Premiums. Honesty is the best policy.

Employers are. But paying a premium for a health insurance package isn't the same as paying for the specific operation, nor does the fact that it is included in the package force anyone who has it to use it. It is about employers who are one of the primary sources of health insurance for Americans, offer adequate choice to their employees. If anything this is protecting workers from being forced to adhere to their employers religious beliefs.

So forcing employers to pay for murder is only to protect employees so they can commit murder?

You are a lying bastard.

Fortunately, you are too stupid to realize how transparent your asinine lies are.

The church has been trying to shed idiots like you for centuries, glad to see we havent taken such a leap backwards.

And thus Jesus went up onto the mountain and when the lost came to him for counsel he said unto them: "eat shit."

:rofl:

Damn. I'm over-repped but I owe you for this one :D

Say, you have a rare talent for engaging the emotionally stunted here-- first Belchboy, now Bowie.

I can recommend a few more if you're up to the Special Ed challenge.... ;)

If your defense of fascism is more comfortable if you think of yourself as having first been called a name, then you are a stupid ass and a fool.

Yep, because the ends always justifies the means so well. If we can get birth control to people no matter who we have to run over, well, its all for the greater good.

Right, I forgot about the verse in the Bible where Jesus ran over the tax collectors and prostitutes in his hummer because they were piece of shit Nazis. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

So forcing employers to pay for murder is only to protect employees so they can commit murder?

You are a lying bastard.

Fortunately, you are too stupid to realize how transparent your asinine lies are.

I don't particularly care about abortion, the big ticket items for me would be the ability to self sterilize and, most importantly for health reasons, access to contraceptives.

I trust them, of course, but I don't want to pay for health insurance that would pay for something I find morally objectionable, say infanticide, were it to be a possible coverage.

If I am providing medical insurance for my employees, I should be able to chose a medical insurance plan that wont pay for infanticide, grok it yet?

Well now you can't. No one is forcing you to pay for abortions though unless you're an insurance company, and you aren't.

We are being forced by decree to pay through our Premiums. Honesty is the best policy.

But the lefties don't care what you think as long as they can use federal money and power to reward Democrat loyalists, you and your moral values can take a hike.

And the libtards defending this atrocious tyranny are proof of how little regard they have for keeping the government from becoming fascist. Its only rhetoric to them when the GOP has the White House.

When a Dem is in its full speed forward to Stalingrad.

You are a lying bastard.

I don't particularly care about abortion, the big ticket items for me would be the ability to self sterilize and, most importantly for health reasons, access to contraceptives.

So why cant the employ get that coverage from the state insurance pools? Why FORCE employers to provide something they believe to be murder?

I trust them, of course, but I don't want to pay for health insurance that would pay for something I find morally objectionable, say infanticide, were it to be a possible coverage.

If I am providing medical insurance for my employees, I should be able to chose a medical insurance plan that wont pay for infanticide, grok it yet?

Well now you can't. No one is forcing you to pay for abortions though unless you're an insurance company, and you aren't.

Premiums, taxes, and nutty legislation! It's now our obligation to pay through the nose for idiot con-artists tweaking the system to rake in money and benefits from everybody else so they don't have to pay, just receive money for being stupid.

Right, I forgot about the verse in the Bible where Jesus ran over the tax collectors and prostitutes in his hummer because they were piece of shit Nazis. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

No, he ran over money changers and fake religious leaders, like the morons who are cooperating with the secularists in the federal government.

All Christians should simply defy this law, pool resources to compensate those who get fined, and refuse to obey this evil.

Premiums, taxes, and nutty legislation! It's now our obligation to pay through the nose for idiot con-artists tweaking the system to rake in money and benefits from everybody else so they don't have to pay, just receive money for being stupid.

Yep, and if you think it evil and forces you to do what you believe to be immoral on a recurring basis...well, too damn bad!

So why cant the employ get that coverage from the state insurance pools? Why FORCE employers to provide something they believe to be murder?

Simply put, the way our system is set up most people get their insurance through their employers. If you want to make sure that employees have access to good coverage them employer offered health insurance is a good thing to target. If you'd rather see that go away and be replaced with national insurance plans I'm fine with that as well. Neither really bother me.

:rofl:

Damn. I'm over-repped but I owe you for this one :D

Say, you have a rare talent for engaging the emotionally stunted here-- first Belchboy, now Bowie.

I can recommend a few more if you're up to the Special Ed challenge.... ;)

Oh bah, it is easy to instigate and provoke when you don't believe in a damned thing.

BTW, don't you have something to do? I thought you weren't participating in this thread anymore, hypocritical ass.

Though I have a feeling that you would be in here up in arms over having to pay for everyone's abortions with tax dollars then so I'm not sure why you would offer national insurance pools as an alternative vis a vis your employer standpoint argument.

Employers are. But paying a premium for a health insurance package isn't the same as paying for the specific operation, nor does the fact that it is included in the package force anyone who has it to use it. It is about employers who are one of the primary sources of health insurance for Americans, offer adequate choice to their employees. If anything this is protecting workers from being forced to adhere to their employers religious beliefs.

What you are defending here is new precedent, operating contradictory to established policy, until now. You are doing that with a failed moral argument. The agenda of those you serve is control. In this case specifically, it is focused on two more things, getting Religious Institutions to act against their ethics and principles, weakening them, and shifting the cost of the abortions themselves, away from those enabling them, and towards those ethically opposed. The Cost of the shift of payment lands directly on those paying the premiums, unless you want to place insurance companies in the Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny Class.

Simply put, the way our system is set up most people get their insurance through their employers.

But the state insurance pools are supposed to be setup to provide affordable insurance to those who cant get it? Why not offer contraceptive/abortion insurance for those who cant get it otherwise? Oh, that's right because that wouldn't be a sufficient reward to abortionists to rub pro-lifers noses in the mud enough.

If you want to make sure that employees have access to good coverage them employer offered health insurance is a good thing to target.

Wow, insurance to pay for murder is 'good' insurance? lol

If you'd rather see that go away and be replaced with national insurance plans I'm fine with that as well. Neither really bother me.

I have little doubt that you would love to see people like Sebelius in charge of all the death panels, lolol.

Forum List

Back