Catholic Archbishop: Wake Up! Religious Liberty at Risk in USA

Intent is irrelevant IMO to the plain fact that employers are being forced to pay for murder, in their view. That is tyrannical and abhorrent.

That's their view, not society's. Also intent is important when it comes to accusations of discrimination and there is no evidence of active discrimination in this instance.

It doesn't have to be societies view for it to be tyrranical to force them to violate their own beliefs. That kinda comes along with the notion that it is THEIR beliefs.

You don't have much respect for moral dissent, do ya? Yeah, but you coulda shown Bull Connor how to put those civil rights dudes in their place, yeah.

It is truly amazing that there are so many who are quite OK with such tyrannical behavior.

I'm curious if you have a problem with Muslim employers being required to allow their employees to work without head scarfs should they so choose.

I have no problem with that, but if the law said the Muslim employer had to pay for pork sandwiches for lunch, yeah, that is a problem. How does a Muslim employer have a direct act that results in someone NOT wearing a headscarf? Is there a case of a Muslim employer complaining that his employees are NOT wearing head scarfs?

I have known business owners who refused to hire smokers, and would have everyone tested for evidence of such in their hair. He didn't care if they had traces of meth in their hair, but cigarettes were verboten. I don't have a problem with that either since there was not a moral dimension to it at all.

Some of us will dance on your graves, lol.

How very Christian of you. So much for loving your fellow man I guess.

Dude, I don't love you, sorry. I don't know you, and at most I think you deserve to be treated with human dignity by the government, buts about as far as it goes.

But at lest you are willing to speak up for yourselves unlike the cowed down Christians that watch and read about all this shit and simply walk away.

Forum List

Back