"Catholic Vote" calls for boycott of Dodgers for supporting anti-Catholic hate (drag) group

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is unbelievable.

Are they going to get (new word in the American lexicon LOL) Bud-lighted?

CatholicVote is calling on all people of good will to boycott the sickos who support.. .what else? other sickos

This is unbelievable.

CatholicVote is calling on all people of good will to boycott the sickos who support.. .what else? other sickos
i couldn't imagine living in such a shit hole.........kabul is much safer

This is unbelievable.

I really have to laugh at some of these places which lately have shot themselves in the foot by conservative boycotts against them, followed by some sort of back peddling, followed by transies joining in on the boycott as well so they wind up getting boycotted by both sides. Quite hilarious, really.

I really have to laugh at some of these places which lately have shot themselves in the foot by conservative boycotts against them, followed by some sort of back peddling, followed by transies joining in on the boycott as well so they wind up getting boycotted by both sides. Quite hilarious, really.
The dodgers are gonna be fine. lol

And so's disney

In other fairy tales, catholic genuflectors coming across the border try to make the illusions in their heads also look legitimate.

It's all fine as long as it's confined to America and Americans fighting to destroy each other.

At least as long as they feel that their country is making some progress in their current war.

However, they're already starting to not believe in it!

Depends on what your definition of fine is. The Dodgers will fare better than Disney. Bud is also hurting big time and now Target has taken a big hit.

Do you all have an App or something that helps you keep track of all the places/things/stores/companies you are supposed to hate and never give a dime of your money?

can we say

poetic justice?

Why don't businesses just stay in the business of business?

I mean Get outa here already!

They couldn't figure this out? I don't have an economics degree but even us "unedjumacated" folks can figure out that it is bad for business to egregiously offend the customers!

whoda thunk it?

:uhoh3:

It's all fine as long as it's confined to America and Americans fighting to destroy each other.

At least as long as they feel that their country is making some progress in their current war.

However, they're already starting to not believe in it!
um...

huh?

Do you all have an App or something that helps you keep track of all the places/things/stores/companies you are supposed to hate and never give a dime of your money?
I'm sure the pressure groups on the left that threaten companies to not advertise on conservative websites have a list or app to handle that.

Forum List

Back