Catholicism keeps me sane in a crazy world

I still don't know if Jesus was God in human form, or separate entities. NOBODY knows.
According to Philippians, God did manifest in different ways, one of them being Jesus. He humbled Himself to humanity. According to the gospels, after death, Jesus transformed back to his divinity.

A triune God doesn't appear to be a God divided into three parts, but one God with three fundamental purposes: creator, redeemer, and mediator.
According to Philippians, God did manifest in different ways, one of them being Jesus. He humbled Himself to humanity. According to the gospels, after death, Jesus transformed back to his divinity.

A triune God doesn't appear to be a God divided into three parts, but one God with three fundamental purposes: creator, redeemer, and mediator.
surly you are not being serious, changing his diapers and learning how to speak from childhood and consuming organic food - eating fish ... how that book is still taken seriously is the biggest mirage hoodwink of all time.

isn't it true the triune was voted on in the 4th century - primarily to tie up lose ends due to their likewise madeup messiah story.

I still don't know if Jesus was God in human form, or separate entities. NOBODY knows.

Your path. My path. Tell ya what. When I meet Him, I'll ask Him.

Can I ask joe blow down the street to carry a message to God or is it only Mary that can do that?
The Biblical passage in play are Jesus' words that when two or three gather in his name, he is there. Anyone can ask anyone to pray with them. Catholic belief is that both the living and those who have passed on are members of the body of Christ. Any and all can join you in prayer. And no, this does not mean you can't have your own one-on-one. One does not preclude the other. Both are beautiful forms of communication and prayer.
And again...your path does not equal my path. Believe what you want, as will I.
You have no clue to my relationship with God or with Jesus. I am not catholic. I don't really care what catholics believe.
Nature is my church. You go to yours and stay out of mine as I will stay out of yours.

Can I ask joe blow down the street to carry a message to God or is it only Mary that can do that?
The Biblical passage in play are Jesus' words that when two or three gather in his name, he is there. Anyone can ask anyone to pray with them. Catholic belief is that both the living and those who have passed on are members of the body of Christ. Any and all can join you in prayer. And no, this does not mean you can't have your own one-on-one. One does not preclude the other. Both are beautiful forms of communication and prayer.
You have no clue to my relationship with God or with Jesus. I am not catholic. I don't really care what catholics believe.
Nature is my church. You go to yours and stay out of mine as I will stay out of yours.
the desert religions begin by abandoning nature in their first chapter - for their own self interest. their image.
1602546529585.png

they are beyond the point of no return and think they are who should be saved.

I don't really care what catholics believe.
And that's fine. The problem is when you tell others what Catholics believe and get it wrong (i.e., worship of Mary). The same goes for Christians who tell people what Jews or Muslims believe and get that wrong. Speaking of our own beliefs is great. We generally get those correct. :)

the desert religions begin by abandoning nature in their first chapter - for their own self interest. their image.
View attachment 400754
Don't understand. Elaborate.

View attachment 400754
was agreeing with you about nature ...

You go to yours and stay out of mine as I will stay out of yours.
the religion of antiquity is fulfilled when all who are remaining are the same persuasion - triumphant in their resolution the same - maybe your quote above works but maybe not.

View attachment 400754
was agreeing with you about nature ...

You go to yours and stay out of mine as I will stay out of yours.
the religion of antiquity is fulfilled when all who are remaining are the same persuasion - triumphant in their resolution the same - maybe your quote above works but maybe not.
ok.

-
Everyone from all religions including the believers in atheism are able to ask mother Mary for help. She will bring your message to god, she knows how to speak with him - and everyone is able to speak with her as if she would be the own mother.
And again with the worship of Mary. Can I ask joe blow down the street to carry a message to God or is it only Mary that can do that?

You seem not to be able to speak with me, because who attacks mother Mary attacks me.

Mary is not my mother.

You degraded yourselve now to an evilwilling idiot, because you understood very well, what I said.

I refuse to bow down to her.

Then don't do it.

She was just a vessel. Period.

A what? ... Strange - you are extremely strange. Any reason why you hate women in general? It's by the way a wrong imagination to think a woman is only a kind of arbitrary incubator for the seed of a man. This was never a Christian idea.

I refuse to kiss some man's ring and kneel before him too, because he supposedly represents God and speaks for him.

The don't do it. The ring is by the way called "ring of the fisher" in memoriam - better to say in succession - of the apostle Peter.

No. He's just a man.

Did ever say anyone anything else? Your national banner is for example just a piece of fabric. That it is fabric is not the most important information about it.

I really dislike the attempts to make that which is not divine, divine, by a follower.

My problem is now: What is not divine?

Go your path. I'll go mine.

And what is your way? To attack Catholics with the nonsense which you think about Catholics?

But you won't hear me preach to you about my path as if you are ignorant or stupid for not following mine...which is what you are doing.

Disappointing.

I had to laugh now. You are not convinced from this what you do - if you do anything at all - but you attack others with many rules what not to do. Was you ever a mother, who asked mother Mary to ask god to give her her baby back from death, because she can not live without? Whose moral is your "moral" if you do anything else than to cry with her and to hold her firm in your arms?

Last edited:
-
Everyone from all religions including the believers in atheism are able to ask mother Mary for help. She will bring your message to god, she knows how to speak with him - and everyone is able to speak with her as if she would be the own mother.
And again with the worship of Mary. Can I ask joe blow down the street to carry a message to God or is it only Mary that can do that?

You seem not to be able to speak with me, because who attacks mother Mary attacks me.

Mary is not my mother.

You degraded yourselve now to an evilwilling idiot, because you understood very well, what I said.

Then don't do it.

A what? ... Strange - you are extremely strange. Any reason why you hate women in general? It's by the way a wrong imagination to think a woman is only a kind of arbitrary incubator for the seed of a man. This was never a Christian idea.

I refuse to kiss some man's ring and kneel before him too, because he supposedly represents God and speaks for him.

The don't do it. The ring is by the way called "ring of the fisher" in memoriam - better to say in succession - of the apostle Peter.

No. He's just a man.

Did ever say anyone anything else? Your national banner is for example just a piece of fabric. That it is fabric is not the most important information about it.

I really dislike the attempts to make that which is not divine, divine, by a follower.

And what is your way? To attack Catholics with the nonsense which you think about Catholics?

But you won't hear me preach to you about my path as if you are ignorant or stupid for not following mine...which is what you are doing.

Disappointing.

I had to laugh now. You are not convinced from this what you do - if you do anything at all - but you attack others with many rules what not to do. Was you ever a mother, who asked mother Mary to ask god to give her her baby back from death, because she can not live without? Whose moral is your "moral" if you do anything else than to cry with her and to hold her firm in your arms?

Yer a ding dong. Pfffffffffft to you and your mother mary.

Exodus 20:3, Matthew 4:10, Luke 4:8 and elsewhere, e.g.: Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

So, you keep idolizing your mary and your pope and kiss their beringed fingers and statues of piousy. Me? I'll pass.

Last edited:
... Nature is my church. ...

So the creation of god is your godless church and you hate Catholics. A fascinating deep spiritual belief. (You are right Sheldon - that's sarcasm). Do you know what animals say about human beings? A dog says: "They must be gods, because they give me goodies" - a cat says: "I must be a god, because they give me goodies." We are Cat-holics = children of god. So we give dogs goodies. And this idiots really think we are gods.

So the creation of god is your godless church and you hate Catholics. A fascinating deep spiritual belief. (You are right Sheldon - that's sarcasm). Do you know what animals say about human beings? A dog says: "They must be gods, because they give me goodies" - a cat says: "I must be a god, because they give me goodies." We are Cat-holics = children of god. So we give dogs goodies. And this idiots really think we are gods.

Where did I say I hate Catholics? Post number, please. Oh. Wait. You can't because I never said that.
Judge much?

Where did I say I hate Catholics? Post number, please. Oh. Wait. You can't because I never said that.
Judge much?

I'm not a lawyer nor a judge. I "heard" very clear how you said you hate all Catholics. If you do not "hear" this on your own then there's perhaps something wrong with your ears.

what are the right questions?.....
What is the greatest Commandment?
What is the Way?

What questions did you ask?
i was told Jesus was god here on earth.....i asked so who was god praying to in the garden?....who would god pray too?....the subject was quickly changed....
the 2nd commandment about using statues for religious purposes....you walk into a catholic church,people are on their knees in front of the Mary statue praying to her.....that was justified according to them that was different.....
the Pope is the closest person to God on the planet....they had many reasons why.....of course they would not talk about the wealth at the Vatican....the Pope puts his pants on like everyone else.....
i said if God truly exists he must be an alien from some where besides earth....they were appalled i would say such a thing....those were some of my questions....

run run far away from rcc teaching- going to bring many many people to hell.

Judge much?

I'm not a lawyer nor a judge. I "heard" very clear how you said you hate all Catholics. If you do not "hear" this on your own then there's perhaps something wrong with your ears.

Again, show me where I said I hate catholics. You can't. Because I never said it. Stop lying.

what are the right questions?.....
What is the greatest Commandment?
What is the Way?

What questions did you ask?
i was told Jesus was god here on earth.....i asked so who was god praying to in the garden?....who would god pray too?....the subject was quickly changed....
the 2nd commandment about using statues for religious purposes....you walk into a catholic church,people are on their knees in front of the Mary statue praying to her.....that was justified according to them that was different.....
the Pope is the closest person to God on the planet....they had many reasons why.....of course they would not talk about the wealth at the Vatican....the Pope puts his pants on like everyone else.....
i said if God truly exists he must be an alien from some where besides earth....they were appalled i would say such a thing....those were some of my questions....

run run far away from rcc teaching- going to bring many many people to hell.
RCC=Roman Catholic Church?

-

Mary is not my mother.

Then don't do it.

No. He's just a man.

Disappointing.

Yer a ding dong. Pfffffffffft to you and your mother mary.

Exodus 20:3, Matthew 4:10, Luke 4:8 and elsewhere, e.g.: Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

So, you keep idolizing your mary and your pope and kiss their beringed fingers and statues of piousy. Me? I'll pass.

What you say causes me normally only to ask "Are all US-Americans idiots?". You are by the way not able to understand the bible if you do not understand the complete bible - and the christian religion is not a religion of a book: it's the religion of the self-revelation of god.

Some Christians wrote in this context the following lines:

-----
They went on from there and passed through Galilee. And he did not want anyone to know, for he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise.” But they did not understand the saying, and were afraid to ask him.

And they came to Capernaum. And when he was in the house he asked them, “What were you discussing on the way?” But they kept silent, for on the way they had argued with one another about who was the greatest. And he sat down and called the twelve. And he said to them, “If anyone would be first, he must be last of all and servant of all.” And he took a child and put him in the midst of them, and taking him in his arms, he said to them, “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, and whoever receives me, receives not me but him who sent me.”

John said to him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in your name, and we tried to stop him, because he was not following us.” But Jesus said, “Do not stop him, for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon afterward to speak evil of me. For the one who is not against us is for us. For truly, I say to you, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ will by no means lose his reward.

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea. And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame than with two feet to be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ For everyone will be salted with fire. Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.”
-----

-----

Last edited:

Forum List

Back