Catholicism keeps me sane in a crazy world

Instead of send me a book (which is a dumb concept), why doesn't he just explain the whole thing to me personally?
Had you read the book, you would have seen the passage where God's law is written on everyone's heart. The Bible is more people interacting with God's laws and what they learned from living the laws of God (or not living the laws of God). Commentary.

Instead of send me a book (which is a dumb concept), why doesn't he just explain the whole thing to me personally?
Had you read the book, you would have seen the passage where God's law is written on everyone's heart. The Bible is more people interacting with God's laws and what they learned from living the laws of God (or not living the laws of God). Commentary.
I've read the book, went to a Catholic private school run by priests, catechism classes... I never saw a connection to god through that book, because it doesn't make any sense, given what science has taught us.

I call BS on that. :lol:
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
YOU CAN'T SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!
there is no law for a messiah much less a 10000 pg makebelieve document claiming one exists written 400 years past the relevant events and written as a state religion for political messaging.
24,000 + written manuscripts say otherwise.

i left Catholicism when in catacism class when i asked if i should bring a bible the priest said no....i will tell you everything you need to know.....and then danced around questions....

Yeah, I'm a recovering Catholic myself.

¿Recovering?

Growing up in Boston, Sunday School was pretty much a requirement. I still went to church a lot in my late teens and early 20s when I moved out, but when I started logically questioning everything I had been told throughout my childhood I began to realize how little sense it really made.

Any concrete example what you was logically questioning and which conclusion brought you in this context to the result that your catholic education was nearly senseless for you?
Any concrete example what you was logically questioning and which conclusion brought you in this context to the result that your catholic education was nearly senseless for you?
the realization people have when they recognize the bible is not only a book of forgeries and fallacies but an underlying work of deliberate deception.

Then it's perhaps the best for you to throw the bible into the next waste paper basket. It seems not to be able to help you to read textes when you are the same time convinced this textes are written on the intention to produce a deception.
I once found a bible at my house. I had no idea how it got there. So I threw it out.
God put it there.

You just simple don't listen, that's all.

I've read the book, went to a Catholic private school run by priests, catechism classes... I never saw a connection to god through that book, because it doesn't make any sense, given what science has taught us.

You never had anything to do with Catholics. We love philosophy and science. Science is "supergeil"(=supergay).

Last edited:
there is no law for a messiah much less a 10000 pg makebelieve document claiming one exists written 400 years past the relevant events and written as a state religion for political messaging.
And U2 sold 100 million records. Should we follow them as god?

i left Catholicism when in catacism class when i asked if i should bring a bible the priest said no....i will tell you everything you need to know.....and then danced around questions....

¿Recovering?

Growing up in Boston, Sunday School was pretty much a requirement. I still went to church a lot in my late teens and early 20s when I moved out, but when I started logically questioning everything I had been told throughout my childhood I began to realize how little sense it really made.

the realization people have when they recognize the bible is not only a book of forgeries and fallacies but an underlying work of deliberate deception.

Then it's perhaps the best for you to throw the bible into the next waste paper basket. It seems not to be able to help you to read textes when you are the same time convinced this textes are written on the intention to produce a deception.
I once found a bible at my house. I had no idea how it got there. So I threw it out.
God put it there.

You never had anything to do with Catholics. We love philosophy and science. Science is "supergeil"(=supergay).

Go back to your oven you idiot, and close the door behind you.

No, but Bono is a good Catholic. :lol:

The point is Breezewood is as full of shit as you are.

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Says the fool who wishes to subordinate faith in God.

No, but Bono is a good Catholic. :lol:

The point is Breezewood is as full of shit as you are.
24,000 copied manuscripts is your proof, YOU'RE the fucking imbecile. So all I need to do is copy something 24,000 times and you'll believe it? What a fucking doofus. :lol:

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Says the fool who wishes to subordinate faith in God.

Faith is the belief in something that you know isn't real or hasn't been proven. Doofus.

your bogus claim has already been refuted - there are no original documents and no verifiable accounting of what material was used in the 4th century to write their book and spent all that century writing it - completely madeup state religion written for political talking points.

Had you read the book, you would have seen the passage where God's law is written on everyone's heart.
in response to the above where is it written a messiah is the law christians claim - that with your documents is what does not exist. not your madeup religion.

The Bible is not a science book. Nor is science a book of morals, philosophies, or history. Reading the Bible as a Science Book will get you about as far as reading a novel as a math book.

The world is crazy, but I know the answers to the most important questions, and that keeps me from going insane.
Did you happen to have a psych eval by a Catholic psychiatrist, who was so kindly disposed toward you personally as to buck the police establishment and refrain from revoking your gun rights and committing you to a mental hospital?

Catholicism is by definition communism or worldliness — that is, the love of the world as one all-encompassing community of "peace" under the Pope's gun control policies and heavy handed dictatorship of the proletariat masses.

What I have is a faith so strong that it has kept me going through even the darkest bouts of despair.

I wanted to die, I wished for death, but even then I knew God loved me.
Every christian understands that. It isnt unique to Catholicism

Forum List

Back