🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Catholics against this globalist Pope and marxist bishops and priests.

pknopp

Are you able to explain your "funny" statement? If a knight fell from a horse in the middle ages, then this means not that always all Catholics fall from a horse, when they ride into a church service with their Porsche.

What am I to explain? I quoted the Catholic church on the Catholic church. You had some sort of problem with that. It's up to you to explain.

Where did you quote what, except that you spoke out your prejudices? Which source?

You quoted the source when you replied to me.

What for heavens sake do you call "source"? The opinions of other people, who have the same prejudices, which you have on your own?

Here is the text of your source:

----
Question:
Did the Church persecute left-handed people during the Middle Ages?

Answer:

Left-handedness has a long history of being considered inferior. Roman culture was superstitious, and left-handedness was associated with bad things. When Christianity became the dominant religion, some things stuck around among the culture. Up through the mid-twentieth century in the United State, some sociologists and psychologists theorized that left-handedness was associated with stubbornness and criminality. In fact, even today some cultures consider the left hand to be “dirty.”
It is most certainly true that the laity and clergy were people of their culture and therefore shared some of the superstitions of their day, including prejudices against left-handedness. However, there was never an actual Church teaching on the matter, nor was there a systematic program against left-handedness.
----

How are you able to justify with this source your statement: "The Catholic Church once believed being left handed was once a sign of being "dirty"." ???

Here a real message from the very early middle age:

You quoted it.

Asides that this what you call "source" is only the opinion of someone: Are you not able to read, what he said? Your conclusion out of this words is a total nonsense.

pknopp

Are you able to explain your "funny" statement? If a knight fell from a horse in the middle ages, then this means not that always all Catholics fall from a horse, when they ride into a church service with their Porsche.

What am I to explain? I quoted the Catholic church on the Catholic church. You had some sort of problem with that. It's up to you to explain.

Where did you quote what, except that you spoke out your prejudices? Which source?

What for heavens sake do you call "source"? The opinions of other people, who have the same prejudices, which you have on your own?

----
Question:

Answer:

Left-handedness has a long history of being considered inferior. Roman culture was superstitious, and left-handedness was associated with bad things. When Christianity became the dominant religion, some things stuck around among the culture. Up through the mid-twentieth century in the United State, some sociologists and psychologists theorized that left-handedness was associated with stubbornness and criminality. In fact, even today some cultures consider the left hand to be “dirty.”
It is most certainly true that the laity and clergy were people of their culture and therefore shared some of the superstitions of their day, including prejudices against left-handedness. However, there was never an actual Church teaching on the matter, nor was there a systematic program against left-handedness.
----

How are you able to justify with this source your statement: "The Catholic Church once believed being left handed was once a sign of being "dirty"." ???

You quoted it.

Asides that this what you call "source" is only the opinion of someone: Are you not able to read, what he said? Your conclusion out of this words is a total nonsense.

I quoted what he said.

pknopp

----
Question:

Answer:

----

You quoted it.

I quoted what he said.

I never will understand why US-Americans, even in case it is totally clear that they speak an irreal nonsense, are not able to correct their own mistakes. The power of hate seems to be much more mighty than the power of rationality.

Last edited:
Never forget that the devil is always present, even in Holy places. Garden of Eden, the devil was there. At the Last Supper in the presence of Christ, the devil was there. Judas was INVITED to be there.

And that goes for me as well to that list.

Never forget that the devil is always present, even in Holy places. Garden of Eden, the devil was there. At the Last Supper in the presence of Christ, the devil was there. Judas was INVITED to be there.
no, only as a manifestation within those that have yet to remove the evil from their own presence ... that is the present pope's assertion and attempt, the true message of the 1st century - christians have always worked to prevent. theowl.

Forum List

Back