Cattle Battle Widens

Sorry, douche. You're not racist. But you are as dumb as a racist.

Okay, Einstein, only one half of your arithmetic pans out. But percentage wise, more Republicans did vote for the abolition of slavery. A greater proportion of them voted as a party to free the slaves than the Democrats.

Now, tell the class how the Democrats freed the slaves.
See? We were talking about the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and you said that Republicans freed the slaves. Southern Republicans today attempting to claim to be like Lincoln should know that if Lincoln saw the Republican Party today, he would shoot himself in the head.

Calling names: go back and read your material.

Facts that don't exist: yes, it's a fact Civil Rights passed because of geographical location and common decency, not because of party.

Embarrassment: yes, you have a red face.

Calling names: go back and read your material.

Facts that don't exist: yes, it's a fact Civil Rights passed because of geographical location and common decency, not because of party.

Embarrassment: yes, you have a red face.

OCD much? Thread over, your statements is false, proven by the % of Democrats compared to Republicans that voted for it, but you must obsess!

Next you'll be telling us the KKK wasn't founded by Southern Democrats! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

1raxdk.gif

All because one man took a stand!

All because one man lied and none of the militia members bothered to check to see if his "We've been here since 1877" claim was legit or a lie.

Now it turns out that his parents bought their farm in 1948 (they moved from AZ) and didn't start grazing cattle until 1954.

Oops

I-Team: Bundy's 'ancestral rights' come under scrutiny - 8 News NOW

Apparently, the name of the game for the Bundy haters, is continually change the subject away from the real issue.

When the Bundys bought the farm, or when they started grazing cattle has no more bearing on this case than the color of their outhouse. Nor, is this solely about Bundy. At least 15 other local ranchers were put out of business by the same arbitrary decision by the BLM. Bundy is the figurehead, the last cowboy standing, and refuses to allow politics to put him out of business.

All because one man took a stand!

All because one man lied and none of the militia members bothered to check to see if his "We've been here since 1877" claim was legit or a lie.

Now it turns out that his parents bought their farm in 1948 (they moved from AZ) and didn't start grazing cattle until 1954.

Oops

I-Team: Bundy's 'ancestral rights' come under scrutiny - 8 News NOW

But his grandmother was born in Nevada in 1901.......

Oops

:lol:

What a cogent argument.

What does serving in the military have to do with anything? How is the BLM "abusing it's power"?

Don't you think an attack by 200 BLM agents, helicopters and heavy weapons is a bit of an overkill? Wouldn't a LEIN on his property have accomplished more than this incident promoted by the BLM?

A lien on his property wouldn't solve the problem of a thousand cattle illegally wandering aimlessly over 600,000 acres.

No "attack" happened. No "heavy weapons" were used.
The Bundy's wouldn't have to pay the lien off till they sell their property. Since the family has lived there since 1877, that could be a very long.

No, Mary. "Republicans" did not support the Civil Rights Act. PROGRESSIVES supported the Civil Rights Act. You have to make that distinction to be historically correct because there were racist Southern Republicans who opposed the Civil Rights Act, meaning that "Republicans" did not in general support the Civil Rights Act.

I just laugh at you people because it's easy to do.

People like Robert Byrd filibustered for months on the civil rights act along with people like Owl Gores father. You may want to look up their party affiliation. Yet in the end LBJ was correct he would indeed have these ******* voting democratic for the next hundred years.

You want proof? Our first black president flew Air Force One down to the funeral of one Robert Byrd in order to deliver a speech that was in full praise of the of the KKK leader. That's the epitomy of getting the stupid ****** to do your bidding that LBJ promised. And people like you still support them.

The democrat KKK won this battle, the democrat racists are still winning, Has it been a hundred years now? Or this racist democrat plan still working? I think it is, we even have the first black president supporting it.
It just tickles your taint to be able to type "******" so many times, doesn't it?

The opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was not set along party lines. That is some god-damned stupid ass historical revision that will not fucking happen while I am alive. The opposition to the Civil Rights Act was from racist white-trash Southern Confederate slave-owners and their inbred hillbilly descendants. It wasn't Democrat vs. Republican. It was South vs. Basic Human Decency. But you'll never learn.

Lincoln was a Republican, and Lincoln freed the slaves, therefore, racist Southern inbred white-trash Confederate Republican states today aren't full of racist white trash.

Right?

So many? Once was in a quote so that doesn't count and the other was in making a point that apparently went right over your head.

You and the rest of the racist left wing are desperate to change history and claim that all the people that were against Civil Rights quit the democratic party and became republican when the opposite is true. The only change that happened is the democrats realized their filibuster was going to end and decided to find a way to create a new system to control the blacks. Which is exactly what LBJ was referring to in that quote.

You think Byrd actually changed? He just adjusted and found a new way to keep those blacks down. So down as a matter of fact he actually got the first black president in our history to come pronounce how great he was at his funeral.

Owl Gore's father was such a despicable racist he surely would have never remained in the same party of his father right? How the hell did that apple not only fall far from the tree but in another orchard? Well it didn't. Owl Gore still believes like his father did the blacks need some pretty serious supervision and is wiling to provide that for them, in trade for a vote of course. Because conservatives hate blacks you know.

You can scream and yell and call people names all day long but in the end you're just an idiot. You have nothing but lies and revisionist history based on those lies along with a pretty good dose of false reality.

Did I say that I support Democrats, southern or northern? Ever? No. You only think that because I say that Republican Teabaggers are fucking morons. Thanks for proving my point. I know you don't know point that was, and that's why you're a Teabagger.

Did I say that I support Democrats, southern or northern? Ever? No. You only think that because I say that Republican Teabaggers are fucking morons. Thanks for proving my point. I know you don't know point that was, and that's why you're a Teabagger.

LMAO!! Oh yeah, you're deep. Such a thinker.

Forum List

Back