Cattle Battle Widens

The majority of northern and western voters in Congress were Democrats.

Vigilante, you can't win this: it was not party, but decency and geography.

Your affirmative silence reveals you admit you were wrong about the Founders.

And TK is still off track.

I don't suppose you can prove to me how I'm "off track" perchance, Jacob? The Founders were classical liberals, and nothing like the modern liberals of today. It doesn't take a 2 year old to understand that. There were federalists and anti federalists of course. But at any rate, try learning the difference between "classical" and "modern" and get back to me.

Nothing like the modern conservatives, if that is your implication.

You don't get to use present-ism anymore than Vigilante.

You guys are so easy to toy with.

They were closer to what libertarians were than either of the two parties that came along later on.

Besides, you aren't toying with anyone. And if you are, it's because you lack a real argument.

Your sole purpose in this thread was to mislead others about history, or to call people names and issue random insults. I also know a revisionist historian when I see one. Plus, I get to use whatever methods I choose, with or without your approval. Put down the crown and the scepter, and get off the throne Jake, you're done issuing orders.

That's a good subversive....keeping yelling it, and sooner or later the LIE sticks with the LOW IQ citizens! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

The truth is the truth about you folks, and your lies won't stop that.

Why do you think you almost never win elections?

Yes, you subversive have learned what the elite Republican's refuse to acknowledge, FREE SHIT BUYS VOTES! Fuck the country, give me my free phone and FOOD STAMPS.... like I said LOW IQ citizens are easy to buy off. BUT others know your tricks! :eusa_clap:

Screaming your lies mean nothing.

You will never win elections, and the only ground you will win if you go to armed revolt is six by six.

Of course you fucking idiot, the house had 240+ Democrats members and 170+ Republican members and the Senate had 67 Democratic senators to 33 Republican Senators, BY % (do you know what that % sign means?) Republican voted for the passage OVER 80% on all Votes, and the Democrats never got over 69%! Damn, you sure are stupid with MATH!

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/generic/CivilRightsAct1964.htm

And by % there were MORE Republicans voting for cloture as there were DOUBLE the Democrats in the Senate.... Dishonesty, the subversive byword!
You keep throwing around the term "subversive" like it's a bad thing. That's a guarantee that you haven't even seen the movie, V for Vendetta. V was a subversive and the HERO of the story.

Go to google, type in "V for Vendetta full movie" and just click on whichever link you want. Watch it for free. Learn about what you're quoting.

TK, you can have your opinion, but not your own facts or narratives or definitions. When you create unreality, people vote against your positions.

I don't really care what you think Jake. You don't get to have a monopoly on reality. And it is you who are creating this "unrealism" you speak of.

Last edited:

Yes, you subversive have learned what the elite Republican's refuse to acknowledge, FREE SHIT BUYS VOTES! Fuck the country, give me my free phone and FOOD STAMPS.... like I said LOW IQ citizens are easy to buy off. BUT others know your tricks! :eusa_clap:

You will never win elections, and the only ground you will win if you go to armed revolt is six by six.

Your Bullshit has been exposed, I don't have to scream, I'll let you!:eusa_boohoo:

I don't suppose you can prove to me how I'm "off track" perchance, Jacob? The Founders were classical liberals, and nothing like the modern liberals of today. It doesn't take a 2 year old to understand that. There were federalists and anti federalists of course. But at any rate, try learning the difference between "classical" and "modern" and get back to me.

Nothing like the modern conservatives, if that is your implication.

You don't get to use present-ism anymore than Vigilante.

You guys are so easy to toy with.

They were closer to what libertarians were than either of the two parties that came along later on.

Besides, you aren't toying with anyone. And if you are, it's because you lack a real argument.

Your sole purpose in this thread was to mislead others about history, or to call people names and issue random insults. I also know a revisionist historian when I see one. Plus, I get to use whatever methods I choose, with or without your approval. Put down the crown and the scepter, and get off the throne Jake, you're done issuing orders.

The libertarians are nothing like the classical liberals of old: they would have nothing to do with you.

Yep, you are easy to toy with.

You are projecting about misleading. You don't know history, you don't grasp revisionism, you will name call (troll), and whatever methods you use that are not acceptable are thrown out.

Your game book is flawed.

TK, you can have your opinion, but not your own facts or narratives or definitions. When you create unreality, people vote against your positions.

I don't really care what you think Jake. You don't get to have a monopoly on reality. And it is you who are creating this "unrealism you speak of.

What you think when you are in la la land does not matter at all.

Funny, this thread isn't about elections one, and two, this thread was not about slavery or civil rights. Stop trying to derail the thread, mister. And so, you'd want me to die for standing up to the government? If they so much as lay a finger on me without a warrant, I'll be but one of the first to fall in the American Revolution, Part II.

And by % there were MORE Republicans voting for cloture as there were DOUBLE the Democrats in the Senate.... Dishonesty, the subversive byword!
You keep throwing around the term "subversive" like it's a bad thing. That's a guarantee that you haven't even seen the movie, V for Vendetta. V was a subversive and the HERO of the story.

Go to google, type in "V for Vendetta full movie" and just click on whichever link you want. Watch it for free. Learn about what you're quoting.

Why would I do that..... you have Pogo's OCD disease, and I simply play you for the fool you are. Others will understand...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Your Bullshit has been exposed, I don't have to scream, I'll let you!:eusa_boohoo:

Quit whining; you got caught out.

I don't really care what you think Jake. You don't get to have a monopoly on reality. And it is you who are creating this "unrealism you speak of.

What you think when you are in la la land does not matter at all.

Now you're spouting nothing but gibberish.

Funny, this thread isn't about elections one, and two, this thread was not about slavery or civil rights. Stop trying to derail the thread, mister. And so, you'd want me to die for standing up to the government? If they so much as lay a finger on me without a warrant, I'll be but one of the first to fall in the American Revolution, Part II.

Your deflections are noted. Vigilante made it about slavery and civil rights, not me: I corrected him.

There will be no American Revolution II, you loon.

Why would I do that..... you have Pogo's OCD disease, and I simply play you for the fool you are. Others will understand...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
Why would you learn about something that you quote in every single post that you make? I don't know. Maybe so that you don't come off like a complete fucking imbecile? MAYBE?

That's what I thought.

Sleep on it, Vigilante and TK. You need to rethink your positions.

I'm on my phone, so posting quotes is a pain in the ass. Look at the section titled "Ordinance" - specifically, the sentence after the word "Third".

Third. That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; and that lands belonging to citizens of the United States, residing without the said state, shall never be taxed higher than the land belonging to the residents thereof; and that no taxes shall be imposed by said state on lands or property therein belonging to, or which may hereafter be purchased by, the United States, unless otherwise provided by the congress of the United States.
I believe you are correct. Now the question is does the state have a grazing tax on it's state appropriated property, if not, then it seems by the above statement that they can't be taxed on grazing on Federal land unless provided by Congress.
It's not a tax, it's a grazing fee. Half of the grazing fee is kept by the agency for the “Range Betterment Fund,” which includes planting, restoration, planning, and protection; weed control, and management of wild horses and burros. Half of the remainder is given to states or counties in lieu of property taxes.

So what exactly has been bettermented? Where is the range betterment here? They planting anything? Restoring anything? Or just planning on doing something, maybe, someday? Protected what from whom? There are no wild horses or burro's the claim was for turtles. The thousand turtles they decided needed killed off must seem bettermented.

We're getting so much fucking bettermented we can't recognize it other than at gun point. And if we think maybe this isn't bettermented we just need some fully armed military based law enforcement to help us understand this betterment we deserve.

I feel so much more bettermented now.

Your deflections are noted. Vigilante made it about slavery and civil rights, not me: I corrected him.

Only making a comparison to KNoB Jobs, 1770 Progressive post #226!:badgrin::badgrin:

My deflections? So, you calling me and Vigilante all sorts of names, bossing us around and trying to dictate facts that don't exist isn't? Have you presented one intelligible fact in this discussion at all, or are you still too busy acting like a chi... er Democrat?

There will be another Revolution if this government kills any innocent person who is addressing their grievances lawfully. Remember that's how the Boston Massacre began and thusly the Revolution itself.

Now, get moving before I really embarrass you in front of your liberal friends.

Forum List

Back