Cattle Battle Widens

Do we need to put up the % vote by party, or are you intellectually honest to surrender that fact? Being that there were Democrats had a roughly 30-45% larger majority than the Republicans. Oh Hell, as even YOU can see the % of Republicans for the act was much greater than Democrats!

The original House version:[19]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[20]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[19]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[19]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
Okay, dipshit. By your own admission, across the board, more Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act than Republicans. Now tell everyone how leftist Democrats are racist and Republicans freed the slaves.

Fucking idiot.

Of course you fucking idiot, the house had 240+ Democrats members and 170+ Republican members and the Senate had 67 Democratic senators to 33 Republican Senators, BY % (do you know what that % sign means?) Republican voted for the passage OVER 80% on all Votes, and the Democrats never got over 69%! Damn, you sure are stupid with MATH!

Vigilante, no, you cannot dodge the answer.

The north and west senators and representatives from both parties put down the far right southern conservatives of both parties on civil rights.

I am glad that Vigilante agreed that the north and west senators and representatives from both parties put down the far right southern conservatives of both parties on civil rights.

I am glad Vigilante gave up his no information argument on the Founders.

Dishonesty again, as a vast majority were Southern DEMOCRATS!!! You have OCD Boy Pogo's syndrome, thinks he's right even when proven wrong!

The vast majority of northern and western voters were Democrats.

Vigilante, you can't win this: it was not party, but decency and geography.

Your affirmative silence reveals you admit you were wrong about the Founders.

Okay, dipshit. By your own admission, across the board, more Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act than Republicans. Now tell everyone how leftist Democrats are racist and Republicans freed the slaves.

Fucking idiot.

Of course you fucking idiot, the house had 240+ Democrats members and 170+ Republican members and the Senate had 67 Democratic senators to 33 Republican Senators, BY % (do you know what that % sign means?) Republican voted for the passage OVER 80% on all Votes, and the Democrats never got over 69%! Damn, you sure are stupid with MATH!

The north and west senators and representatives from both parties put down the far right southern conservatives of both parties on civil rights.

DEMOCRATS as the numbers PRESENT in the vote so indicates! Please continue to argue the point, I'm here waiting! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Fucking idiot.

Okay, Einstein, only one half of your arithmetic pans out. But percentage wise, more Republicans did vote for the abolition of slavery. A greater proportion of them voted as a party to free the slaves than the Democrats.

Now, tell the class how the Democrats freed the slaves.
Okay, Socrates. Go take a history class. "Slavery was abolished in 1964." Good job.

I didn't say that. You did. Just now. Still can't stand losing I see? You must think slavery was abolished in 1964, or that was a typo. Whatever the case may be, stop acting like you're smart, KNB, you're nothing but a troll.

The majority of northern and western voters in Congress were Democrats.

And TK is still off track.

Fucking idiot.

We normally attribute this to moving the goalposts!

Fucking idiot.

Okay, Einstein, only one half of your arithmetic pans out. But percentage wise, more Republicans did vote for the abolition of slavery. A greater proportion of them voted as a party to free the slaves than the Democrats.

Now, tell the class how the Democrats freed the slaves.
Okay, Socrates. Go take a history class. "Slavery was abolished in 1964." Good job.

You know he meant the Civil Rights Act, it's not like stating we have 57 States!

Do we need to put up the % vote by party, or are you intellectually honest to surrender that fact? Being that there were Democrats had a roughly 30-45% larger majority than the Republicans. Oh Hell, as even YOU can see the % of Republicans for the act was much greater than Democrats!

The original House version:[19]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[20]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
The Senate version:[19]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[19]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

Fucking idiot.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/generic/CivilRightsAct1964.htm

TK, no, you are trying to move the goal posts: against the rules.

Far right and libertarian revisionism of accepted narrative requires new evidence. You have none.

Far right reactionary conservatism and libertarianism will tear this country apart.

Not going to happen. Ever.

Fucking idiot.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/generic/CivilRightsAct1964.htm

And by % there were MORE Republicans voting for cloture as there were DOUBLE the Democrats in the Senate.... Dishonesty, the subversive byword!

I don't suppose you can prove to me how I'm "off track" perchance, Jacob? The Founders were classical liberals, and nothing like the modern liberals of today. It doesn't take a 2 year old to understand that. There were federalists and anti federalists of course. But at any rate, try learning the difference between "classical" and "modern" and get back to me.

I don't suppose you can prove to me how I'm "off track" perchance, Jacob? The Founders were classical liberals, and nothing like the modern liberals of today. It doesn't take a 2 year old to understand that. There were federalists and anti federalists of course. But at any rate, try learning the difference between "classical" and "modern" and get back to me.

Nothing like the modern conservatives, if that is your implication.

You don't get to use present-ism anymore than Vigilante.

You guys are so easy to toy with.

Far right reactionary conservatism and libertarianism will tear this country apart.

That's a good subversive....keeping yelling it, and sooner or later the LIE sticks with the LOW IQ citizens! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

The truth is the truth about you folks, and your lies won't stop that.

Why do you think you almost never win elections?

Far right and libertarian revisionism of accepted narrative requires new evidence. You have none.

I don't play by your rules Jake.

So, how is saying "by proportion, more Republicans voted for emancipation than Democrats" 'libertarian revisionism?' It's more like an acknowledgement of empirical evidence. Stop running from reality.

I don't play by your rules Jake.

So, how is saying "by proportion, more Republicans voted for emancipation than Democrats" 'libertarian revisionism?' It's more like an acknowledgement of empirical evidence. Stop running from reality.

You will play by accepted rules, not make up your own.

You not me wrote , ""by proportion, more Republicans voted for emancipation than Democrats" 'libertarian revisionism?'"

That's a good subversive....keeping yelling it, and sooner or later the LIE sticks with the LOW IQ citizens! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

The truth is the truth about you folks, and your lies won't stop that.

Why do you think you almost never win elections?

Yes, you subversive have learned what the elite Republican's refuse to acknowledge, FREE SHIT BUYS VOTES! Fuck the country, give me my free phone and FOOD STAMPS.... like I said LOW IQ citizens are easy to buy off. BUT others know your tricks! :eusa_clap:

TK, you can have your opinion, but not your own facts or narratives or definitions. When you create unreality, people vote against your positions.

Forum List

Back