Cattle Battle Widens

I wonder if these assholes know that their class warfare stance is straight out of the "Communist Manifesto"? Marx would be so proud of these subversives.

You actually are following the tactics of Alinksy and Marx, your dear leaders.

I don't use class warfare like communist scum, but I do use Alinsky, against you subversives. If you can't think like the enemy, you can't defeat your enemy.... who said it Jake the Flake?

You are a class warfare freak of the worst sort.

You actually are following the tactics of Alinksy and Marx, your dear leaders.

I don't use class warfare like communist scum, but I do use Alinsky, against you subversives. If you can't think like the enemy, you can't defeat your enemy.... who said it Jake the Flake?

You are a class warfare freak of the worst sort.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:..that's it? What happened Jake the Flake, no answer to my question... Yeah, it's a hard one! :eusa_boohoo:

I wonder if these assholes know that their class warfare stance is straight out of the "Communist Manifesto"? Marx would be so proud of these subversives.
SAYS THE DUMB FUCK WHO LOVES V FOR VENDETTA? Have you ever even read that book?

Shit fucking Christ, man! Get a clue.
We KNOW you are a retard that fucks dogs, but did you ever READ the small print over that figure, It certainly doesn't pertain to you scumbag sissy boy, and queers!:badgrin:
It does pertain to people like me. Read the book. V was not a Teabagger Conservative fighting against the BLM for a rich man's profit. He was not fighting against "Liberals" or gay marriage or abortion. He was fighting against a fascist right-wing oligarchy. That's why the Guy Fawkes mask was adopted by Occupy and not Teabaggers. Teabaggers don't understand the story, as proven by you here.

And you're still not accomplishing anything in Nevada.

Yeeeesh.....what a.......thinks the Pentagon is going to send forces to Nevada.

Back over to People.com s0n!! This is an adult forum!!:D
Did I say that the Pentagon was sending anyone to Nevada? God DAMN, you talking monkeys are funny! I never even said anything close to that. Where do you people come up with this shit?

I said that if you want to actually fight the government, then the BLM is not your target because the BLM is not the power of the Federal government. If you want to truly fight the Federal government then you need to go to the source of their power- the Pentagon and Wall Street. Take over the NYSE and the Pentagon, and then you will see the power of the Federal government diminish exponentially. If all that you want to do is stop the BLM from rounding up a rich man's cattle then you will remain as ineffective as the Mormney presidential campaign.

SAYS THE DUMB FUCK WHO LOVES V FOR VENDETTA? Have you ever even read that book?

Shit fucking Christ, man! Get a clue.
We KNOW you are a retard that fucks dogs, but did you ever READ the small print over that figure, It certainly doesn't pertain to you scumbag sissy boy, and queers!:badgrin:
It does pertain to people like me. Read the book. V was not a Teabagger Conservative fighting against the BLM for a rich man's profit. He was not fighting against "Liberals" or gay marriage or abortion. He was fighting against a fascist right-wing oligarchy. That's why the Guy Fawkes mask was adopted by Occupy and not Teabaggers. Teabaggers don't understand the story, as proven by you here.

That 2 liner has NOTHING to do with you subversives that DEPEND on big government to control the lives of the indigent, by providing the bare necessities for those VOTES to be bought. You people could care less about THOSE PEOPLE, they are simply PROPS that you subversives use to promote your agenda, and have the lapdog media play it up.... We've seen it before! :eusa_clap:

What the fuck are you saying? Look, Mary, you don't know what that story was about, and you don't even know who owns our media. They aren't "liberals". They are rich assholes like the ones in V for Vendetta.

You sure as fuck don't know what I stand for because I've said repeatedly that more Americans will be able to provide for American communities when industrial hemp is legalized again. For that to happen, however, the power structure of Washington has to be altered in an extremely drastic way, because the people who keep Cannabis illegal do so at the behest of the rich right-wing oligarchy.

What the fuck are you saying? Look, Mary, you don't know what that story was about, and you don't even know who owns our media. They aren't "liberals". They are rich assholes like the ones in V for Vendetta.

You sure as fuck don't know what I stand for because I've said repeatedly that more Americans will be able to provide for American communities when industrial hemp is legalized again. For that to happen, however, the power structure of Washington has to be altered in an extremely drastic way, because the people who keep Cannabis illegal do so at the behest of the rich right-wing oligarchy.

You know nothing, especially that the LEFT has had power for the last 5+ years, and does NOTHING for you dopey dopers!

Do not expect the limp wrists like Vigilante to understand anything beyond 8th grade social studies.

The are no information tools, which perform poorly.

You know nothing, especially that the LEFT has had power for the last 5+ years, and does NOTHING for you dopey dopers!
The left has had power? 95% of financial gains went to the richest 1% since 2009. Care to revise your terribly incorrect statement?

You know nothing, Vigilante Snow.

:lol:

Let me ask you, Flakey, was there any left wingers as founding fathers?

Give up the present-ism, slow one, it doesn't work.

The proper question would be "who were for national strong government and who were not."

Some were federalists and some were anti-federalists is the answer.

Most were Christian, from only nominal to dedicated, such as Jay and Henry. The few who were deist or believed in a variety of divine powers and personages were very influential: Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, Allen.

Forum List

Back