Cattle Battle Widens

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that like the PENALTY in obumacare isn't a tax until the SCOTUS says it is?
Apparently, you don't understand the difference between a tax, a fee, and a penalty.

Actually ... any additional, hidden charges can be considered a "tax." It's taxing on the pocketbook of the unsuspecting victim.
You can consider it to be whatever you want but that doesn't alter the definition.

The purpose of a fee is cover the cost of specific services. In the case of a grazing fee, the service is managing grazing land to insure it is not overgrazed, planting, weed control, etc. So the grazing fee can not be used used for other purposes such national parks, or mining administration.

The purpose of a tax is simply to raise revenue. So tax dollars received by the Interior Dept. can be used for any purposes limited only by law and it's budget.

Vigilante, you fulfill Einstein's axiom. Nothing will change because of your argument. Go back and read it carefully about the SCOTUS decision on rivers in Alabama. It does not mean what your source wants it to mean.

And your doctorate is law, is from where?:eusa_clap:

And yours? If what you suggest was the case, that would have happened long, long ago.

Hint, kiddo: won't happen now.

Vigilante, you fulfill Einstein's axiom. Nothing will change because of your argument. Go back and read it carefully about the SCOTUS decision on rivers in Alabama. It does not mean what your source wants it to mean.

And yours? If what you suggest was the case, that would have happened long, long ago.

I have none, as I see you don't. Apparently, it depends on opinion over settled law.

I took that to mean people living on the federal apportioned land. perhaps my mistake.

Aside from scientists at various secret military installations, and soldiers on various bases, no one lives on Federal land in Nevada.

All the more reason why cattle should graze that land. No sense it wasting it.
AND as far as the false 'endangered tortise' claim? The cattle and those reptiles are coexisting...and have for quite awhile...and in the meantime? FEDS are killing them.

Go figure.

Interesting that penalties, fees, and taxes all seem to be interchangeable with the SCCOTUS discussion of Obumacare! Quite interesting as the justices and the Solicitor General argue the point!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrRs_dN0O2c]Obama Solicitor General Argued Before Supreme Court that ObamaCare Mandate is a Tax - YouTube[/ame]

I have none, as I see you don't. Apparently, it depends on opinion over settled law.

No, it is not coming from different directions.

Yes, the law is settled.

Yes, your opinion is wrong.

Otherwise, it would have changed a long time ago.

Imagine the Black Panthers threatening to shoot people to protect their right to steal.

God we have so many "Parsons" ( from the book, 1984 ) in this forum.......bootlicking sheep more than eager to bend over and take it up the pooper from the gumbint every day!!! People like Harry Reid are hero's to these panty waist fairies.

I just watched the Dann Sisters video on how they were treated by the BLM. The BLM rounded up horses and cattle, placed them in pens, and allowed them to starve.

After Starving the animals, they allowed a strip mining permit for Gold that also allowed Cyanide into the ground.

Nice people huh.

Well they can Kiss My Ass, and those who support their actions as they drive the Cattle Ranchers out of business so they can GREASE the wheels of their favorite Donors.

This isn't what America was supposed to be. It's not about Freedom here, it's about POWER AND CONTROL, and Politicians pushing this BS so their political donors can do business there and give them kick backs.

That ain't My America. And people made a stand against it. I support their stand for the abuse of power by Gov't agencies. No amount of posts are going to change that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVmRtEO18k]Lynyrd Skynyrd - That aint my America - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ2N9-n-ka0]Our Land, Our Life - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks to Cafe'Au for bringing this issue to my attention.

win

Oklahoma militia heading to Nevada!!! 50,000 strong FTMFW!!!

?I blame both sides,? Oklahoma militia members join fight with feds | KFOR.com

Hey Harry!!!!!:coffee:
Win? Are you kidding? Steer those imbeciles toward the Pentagon or just shut the fuck up.

A Parsons guy ^^^ ........exactly what these fuckers count on. Matrix dwellers.........living in a bubble their whole lives. Jerkoffs don't know dick about their own Constitution..............

I see every day, the brainless in here talking about military involvement in this........its fascinating.:D:D:2up:

win

:lol: You crack me up.
icon14.gif

win

Win? Are you kidding? Steer those imbeciles toward the Pentagon or just shut the fuck up.

A Parsons guy ^^^ ........exactly what these fuckers count on. Matrix dwellers.........living in a bubble their whole lives. Jerkoffs don't know dick about their own Constitution..............

I see every day, the brainless in here talking about military involvement in this........its fascinating.:D:D:2up:
What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you honestly think that standing up to the Bureau of Land Management in defense of a rich redneck is somehow going to break the US Federal government's power? Who is the brainless fucking moron living in a bubble?

Just how powerful do you think the BLM is in the overall Federal government?

If you want to break the US Federal government of its power, take the Pentagon by force. When the lamestream media report that your precious "militia" are waving American flags from the roof of the Pentagon or that you have control of the halls of Congress or the Oval Office, then you can claim a "win" against the Federal government. Until then, sticking up for a rich redneck in a Nevada desert is just some misguided GOPbagger bullshit.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you honestly think that standing up to the Bureau of Land Management in defense of a rich redneck is somehow going to break the US Federal government's power? Who is the brainless fucking moron living in a bubble?

Just how powerful do you think the BLM is in the overall Federal government?

If you want to break the US Federal government of its power, take the Pentagon by force. When the lamestream media report that your precious "militia" are waving American flags from the roof of the Pentagon or that you have control of the halls of Congress or the Oval Office, then you can claim a "win" against the Federal government. Until then, sticking up for a rich redneck in a Nevada desert is just some misguided GOPbagger bullshit.

Your boring again.......:eusa_boohoo:

And you're still not accomplishing anything in Nevada.

You need to visit Alabama. Where the Feds only control about 2.7% of the land.

Terrible isn't it. They grab the land mainly in areas where Liberal punks rule.

BTW. You can Kiss my Rebel Ass.

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back