Cattle Battle Widens

And you're still not accomplishing anything in Nevada.

You need to visit Alabama. Where the Feds only control about 2.7% of the land.

Terrible isn't it. They grab the land mainly in areas where Liberal punks rule.

BTW. You can Kiss my Rebel Ass.

:badgrin:
I've been to Mobile. What about it? The Feds grabbed the land in Nevada because it was a useless desert territory and didn't become a state until toward the end of the civil war.

And your rebel ass needs to march on Congress, the Pentagon, or the NSA headquarters if you want to force a real showdown with the US Federal government. Cliven Bundy is just a rich selfish prick.

I've been to Mobile. What about it? The Feds grabbed the land in Nevada because it was a useless desert territory and didn't become a state until toward the end of the civil war.

And your rebel ass needs to march on Congress, the Pentagon, or the NSA headquarters if you want to force a real showdown with the US Federal government. Cliven Bundy is just a rich selfish prick.

I don't take orders from Liberal Scum. I served my time in the military. 10 years. I understand the oath, especially the part about defending the Constitution. The Feds no longer serve the constitution. They serve themselves. And the BLM is abusing it's power and has in the past. So they and you can kiss it.

I wonder if these assholes know that their class warfare stance is straight out of the "Communist Manifesto"? Marx would be so proud of these subversives.

Hmmm Never told you I was from Mobile. Who do you serve...........aka are you a little paid troll...............

I don't take orders from Liberal Scum. I served my time in the military. 10 years. I understand the oath, especially the part about defending the Constitution. The Feds no longer serve the constitution. They serve themselves. And the BLM is abusing it's power and has in the past. So they and you can kiss it.

:lol:

What a cogent argument.

What does serving in the military have to do with anything? How is the BLM "abusing it's power"?

I wonder if these assholes know that their class warfare stance is straight out of the "Communist Manifesto"? Marx would be so proud of these subversives.
And they're so fucking IGNORANT of history...they think they're doing good...They're DANGEROUS because they VOTE.

What "class warfare" are you talking about?

They don't care, and I'm afraid that one day they are going to force a serious disagreement with us.

SAYS THE DUMB FUCK WHO LOVES V FOR VENDETTA? Have you ever even read that book?

Shit fucking Christ, man! Get a clue.

What a cogent argument.

What does serving in the military have to do with anything? How is the BLM "abusing it's power"?

Um can you read.............We've been going over this BS for quite some time. KNB is a troll so I'm toying with the village idiot.

What a cogent argument.

Don't you think an attack by 200 BLM agents, helicopters and heavy weapons is a bit of an overkill? Wouldn't a LEIN on his property have accomplished more than this incident promoted by the BLM?

What a cogent argument.

Don't you think an attack by 200 BLM agents, helicopters and heavy weapons is a bit of an overkill? Wouldn't a LEIN on his property have accomplished more than this incident promoted by the BLM?

A lien on his property wouldn't solve the problem of a thousand cattle illegally wandering aimlessly over 600,000 acres.

No "attack" happened. No "heavy weapons" were used.

SAYS THE DUMB FUCK WHO LOVES V FOR VENDETTA? Have you ever even read that book?

Shit fucking Christ, man! Get a clue.

We KNOW you are a retard that fucks dogs, but did you ever READ the small print over that figure, It certainly doesn't pertain to you scumbag sissy boy, and queers!:badgrin:

the nevada border is where it is, is because when it and utah were teerritorys Utah extended half way across nev into the gold fields and the feds didn't want utah and the Mormon church becoming to powerful with all that gold.

A Parsons guy ^^^ ........exactly what these fuckers count on. Matrix dwellers.........living in a bubble their whole lives. Jerkoffs don't know dick about their own Constitution..............

I see every day, the brainless in here talking about military involvement in this........its fascinating.:D:D:2up:
What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you honestly think that standing up to the Bureau of Land Management in defense of a rich redneck is somehow going to break the US Federal government's power? Who is the brainless fucking moron living in a bubble?

Just how powerful do you think the BLM is in the overall Federal government?

If you want to break the US Federal government of its power, take the Pentagon by force. When the lamestream media report that your precious "militia" are waving American flags from the roof of the Pentagon or that you have control of the halls of Congress or the Oval Office, then you can claim a "win" against the Federal government. Until then, sticking up for a rich redneck in a Nevada desert is just some misguided GOPbagger bullshit.

Your boring again.......:eusa_boohoo:

KNB is right, and you are wrong.

You actually are following the tactics of Alinksy and Marx, your dear leaders.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you honestly think that standing up to the Bureau of Land Management in defense of a rich redneck is somehow going to break the US Federal government's power? Who is the brainless fucking moron living in a bubble?

Just how powerful do you think the BLM is in the overall Federal government?

If you want to break the US Federal government of its power, take the Pentagon by force. When the lamestream media report that your precious "militia" are waving American flags from the roof of the Pentagon or that you have control of the halls of Congress or the Oval Office, then you can claim a "win" against the Federal government. Until then, sticking up for a rich redneck in a Nevada desert is just some misguided GOPbagger bullshit.

Your boring again.......:eusa_boohoo:

KNB is right, and you are wrong.

In your opinion. Sounds like on these boards more are against you guys Fakey. When are you going to own up to being in the ASS Party................

I don't use class warfare like communist scum, but I do use Alinsky, against you subversives. If you can't think like the enemy, you can't defeat your enemy.... who said it Jake the Flake?

glad to see you survived that hawaiian plane ride jake :lol:

Forum List

Back