Cattle Battle Widens

You keep throwing around the term "subversive" like it's a bad thing. That's a guarantee that you haven't even seen the movie, V for Vendetta. V was a subversive and the HERO of the story.

Go to google, type in "V for Vendetta full movie" and just click on whichever link you want. Watch it for free. Learn about what you're quoting.

Why would I do that..... you have Pogo's OCD disease, and I simply play you for the fool you are. Others will understand...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
Why would you learn about something that you quote in every single post that you make? I don't know. Maybe so that you don't come off like a complete fucking imbecile? MAYBE?

How many times now have you harped on my avatar? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

That's what I thought.

Sleep on it, Vigilante and TK. You need to rethink your positions.

I'll take your exit as an admission of defeat. We keep our positions, you lose this debate.

-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000291-large_1_.gif

Why would I do that..... you have Pogo's OCD disease, and I simply play you for the fool you are. Others will understand...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
Why would you learn about something that you quote in every single post that you make? I don't know. Maybe so that you don't come off like a complete fucking imbecile? MAYBE?

How many times now have you harped on my avatar? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
It's not about your picture, moron. I'm a fan of Alan Moore. V For Vendetta is one of the best graphic novels ever written, along with Watchmen. It's about the fact that you don't have any fucking idea what that story was about and you quote it like it's inspiration for you. but everything that you write is exactly the kind of ridiculous shit that V was fighting against. You're an idiot, and anyone who has read the book or seen the movie knows that you don't have a fucking clue.

It's not about your picture, moron. I'm a fan of Alan Moore. V For Vendetta is one of the best graphic novels ever written, along with Watchmen. It's about the fact that you don't have any fucking idea what that story was about and you quote it like it's inspiration for you. but everything that you write is exactly the kind of ridiculous shit that V was fighting against. You're an idiot, and anyone who has read the book or seen the movie knows that you don't have a fucking clue.

And you. If you have nothing to do but harp his avatar, doesn't that mean you have nothing to counter his arguments with? Spare us your outrage, please.

Yes, OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER...see it here on display, nothing to do with the OP, or even the civil rights act, just "V"!!! Oh the set up, the entertainment.... Unbelievable so many of you subversives have it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, man. What did I just say? It isn't about his picture. It's about the fact that he is the exact opposite of everything that his picture stands for.

Read the book, or at least watch the movie:

..: MEGASHARE.INFO - Watch V For Vendetta Online Free :..

So it is about his picture.

And I have the movie. I can tell you some of my favorite parts if you'd like.

So, what say you, the one who claims to be a libertarian, but argues like a far left progressive?

I thought as much.

Last edited:
THIS was Waco, this time, the gov'ts actions won't end in just innocent people being killed, it will start a REVOLUTION! WE THE PEOPLE have had enough TYRANNY!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM]Waco "The Footage" - YouTube[/ame]

No, Mary. "Republicans" did not support the Civil Rights Act. PROGRESSIVES supported the Civil Rights Act. You have to make that distinction to be historically correct because there were racist Southern Republicans who opposed the Civil Rights Act, meaning that "Republicans" did not in general support the Civil Rights Act.

I just laugh at you people because it's easy to do.

People like Robert Byrd filibustered for months on the civil rights act along with people like Owl Gores father. You may want to look up their party affiliation. Yet in the end LBJ was correct he would indeed have these ******* voting democratic for the next hundred years.

You want proof? Our first black president flew Air Force One down to the funeral of one Robert Byrd in order to deliver a speech that was in full praise of the of the KKK leader. That's the epitomy of getting the stupid ****** to do your bidding that LBJ promised. And people like you still support them.

The democrat KKK won this battle, the democrat racists are still winning, Has it been a hundred years now? Or this racist democrat plan still working? I think it is, we even have the first black president supporting it.

Yes, OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER...see it here on display, nothing to do with the OP, or even the civil rights act, just "V"!!! Oh the set up, the entertainment.... Unbelievable so many of you subversives have it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
Are you really this dense? This is the internet so no one takes it seriously, but are you trying to be this obtuse?

You're a Conservative. That's the best explanation I can come up with. I've tried to explain that it isn't about the book, the movie, the mask, or any of that, but you're a Conservative so I shouldn't expect you to understand. If you could understand, you wouldn't be a Conservative.

It has to do with the message of the story. Everything that you write on this forum is in direct violation of the message of that story. You support everything in real life that that fictional character fought against. So no one has any reason to take you seriously. And the multiple stupid smiley face things really don't help.

Cliven Bundy is not V. You are not V. No one in the white-trash militia is V. Because you all support the war machine and mass media propaganda. FOX News is mass media propaganda. Just as much as MSNBC. Both networks are owned and operated by the wealthy elite; the oligarchy that V would fight against. Turn off what you think is news. It's not news. It's propaganda designed to keep you uninformed as to what is really going on. It's a grand charade. You play Angry Birds or watch Matlock or whatever it is that you do, while the controlling interests bomb indigenous populations into submission. While you're cheering for Cliven Bundy, Cliven Bundy's owners are jamming a massive red, white and blue cock up your ass. He is a puppet just like you. Because you don't actually fight the system. You're part of the system.

Are you really this dense? This is the internet so no one takes it seriously, but are you trying to be this obtuse?

You're a Conservative. That's the best explanation I can come up with. I've tried to explain that it isn't about the book, the movie, the mask, or any of that, but you're a Conservative so I shouldn't expect you to understand. If you could understand, you wouldn't be a Conservative.

It has to do with the message of the story. Everything that you write on this forum is in direct violation of the message of that story. You support everything in real life that that fictional character fought against. So no one has any reason to take you seriously. And the multiple stupid smiley face things really don't help.

Cliven Bundy is not V. You are not V. No one in the white-trash militia is V. Because you all support the war machine and mass media propaganda. FOX News is mass media propaganda. Just as much as MSNBC. Both networks are owned and operated by the wealthy elite; the oligarchy that V would fight against. Turn off what you think is news. It's not news. It's propaganda designed to keep you uninformed as to what is really going on. It's a grand charade. You play Angry Birds or watch Matlock or whatever it is that you do, while the controlling interests bomb indigenous populations into submission. While you're cheering for Cliven Bundy, Cliven Bundy's owners are jamming a massive red, white and blue cock up your ass. He is a puppet just like you. Because you don't actually fight the system. You're part of the system.

STILL stuck on "V" and trying to spin your way out....OK, who told you I was making you look like a complete fool...it was easy!

No, Mary. "Republicans" did not support the Civil Rights Act. PROGRESSIVES supported the Civil Rights Act. You have to make that distinction to be historically correct because there were racist Southern Republicans who opposed the Civil Rights Act, meaning that "Republicans" did not in general support the Civil Rights Act.

People like Robert Byrd filibustered for months on the civil rights act along with people like Owl Gores father. You may want to look up their party affiliation. Yet in the end LBJ was correct he would indeed have these ******* voting democratic for the next hundred years.

You want proof? Our first black president flew Air Force One down to the funeral of one Robert Byrd in order to deliver a speech that was in full praise of the of the KKK leader. That's the epitomy of getting the stupid ****** to do your bidding that LBJ promised. And people like you still support them.

The democrat KKK won this battle, the democrat racists are still winning, Has it been a hundred years now? Or this racist democrat plan still working? I think it is, we even have the first black president supporting it.
It just tickles your taint to be able to type "******" so many times, doesn't it?

The opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was not set along party lines. That is some god-damned stupid ass historical revision that will not fucking happen while I am alive. The opposition to the Civil Rights Act was from racist white-trash Southern Confederate slave-owners and their inbred hillbilly descendants. It wasn't Democrat vs. Republican. It was South vs. Basic Human Decency. But you'll never learn.

Lincoln was a Republican, and Lincoln freed the slaves, therefore, racist Southern inbred white-trash Confederate Republican states today aren't full of racist white trash.

Right?

STILL stuck on "V" and trying to spin your way out....OK, who told you I was making you look like a complete fool...it was easy!
I don't need to spin my way out of anything, fool. I told you in that post that you wouldn't understand what I was talking about. I even explained why you wouldn't understand.

Go play with some legos or something.

I don't need to spin my way out of anything, fool. I told you in that post that you wouldn't understand what I was talking about. I even explained why you wouldn't understand.

Go play with some legos or something.

I don't have any Lego's, can I have yours? Make believe your the government and want to buy my vote!

You want proof? Our first black president flew Air Force One down to the funeral of one Robert Byrd in order to deliver a speech that was in full praise of the of the KKK leader. That's the epitome of getting the stupid ****** to do your bidding that LBJ promised. And people like you still support them.

It just tickles your taint to be able to type "******" so many times, doesn't it?

The opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was not set along party lines. That is some god-damned stupid ass historical revision that will not fucking happen while I am alive. The opposition to the Civil Rights Act was from racist white-trash Southern Confederate slave-owners and their inbred hillbilly descendants. It wasn't Democrat vs. Republican. It was South vs. Basic Human Decency. But you'll never learn.

Lincoln was a Republican, and Lincoln freed the slaves, therefore, racist Southern inbred white-trash Confederate Republican states today aren't full of racist white trash.

Right?

If you think typing "******" twice in a whole post is 'so many times.'

And I think it's well past time for you to be negged again. Nobody calls us inbreds or white trash for that matter, and most certainly not by you. By the way, the guy you're talking to is from Arizona. Not much of a "Southern inbred white-trash Confederate Republican state" now is it?

Last edited:

Go play with some legos or something

Well, I hope for your sake that you aren't let near them. The label says "Ages 3 and up" for a reason.

Last edited:

And I think it's well past time for you to be negged again. Nobody calls us inbreds or white trash for that matter, and most certainly not by you. By the way, the guy you're talking to is from Arizona. Not much of a "Southern inbred white-trash Confederate Republican state" now is it?
Yes, Arizona is a racist hilljack state. Where's that racist **** Joe Arpaio from? How much local support does he have? Yeah, exactly.
https://www.google.com/search?q=arizona+racial+profiling&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

And why there are so many racists in a state called ARIZONA is still a mystery to me. I think you stupid desert racists should have changed the name to something white by now, but you're stupid racists so that idea probably escaped you.

I'll call the Confederacy stupid inbred racists for as long as the South exists, because you inbred hilljacks killed for your "right" to enslave your fellow human beings. You're "culture" is sick. Your history is sick. And your disgusting "Christian morals" have carried on even until today. How can there be so many churches in an area with so much wickedness?

Everyone in the former Confederate states (and anyone else) who hates others for no other reason than the color of their skin (you know who you are) can go fuck yourselves deep and hard.

Yes, Arizona is a racist hilljack state. Where's that racist **** Joe Arpaio from? How much local support does he have? Yeah, exactly.
https://www.google.com/search?q=arizona+racial+profiling&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

And why there are so many racists in a state called ARIZONA is still a mystery to me. I think you stupid desert racists should have changed the name to something white by now, but you're stupid racists so that idea probably escaped you.

I'll call the Confederacy stupid inbred racists for as long as the South exists, because you inbred hilljacks killed for your "right" to enslave your fellow human beings. You're "culture" is sick. Your history is sick. And your disgusting "Christian morals" have carried on even until today. How can there be so many churches in an area with so much wickedness?

Everyone in the former Confederate states (and anyone else) who hates others for no other reason than the color of their skin (you know who you are) can go fuck yourselves deep and hard.

Rage much?

I find it hilarious, you liberals raging against unfair stereotypes, racism and championing tolerance... but posts like these say otherwise. "Your 'culture' is sick. Your history is sick. And your disgusting "Christian morals" have carried on even until today." Quod Erat Demonstandum. You are the absolute last person to judge anyone's culture, history or morals. You don't even know history, yet you attempt to revise it. You know nothing of culture, because you wish to forcefully mold it. You know nothing of morals, yet you try ram your own (or lack thereof) down other people's throats.

How can there be so many churches in an area with so much wickedness?

How can a wicked man preach against wickedness, when he refuses to expunge his own? So full of hatred you are.

Last edited:
I think it's even more hilarious that stupid inbred racist neo-Confederate hilljacks today try to claim to be like Lincoln who massacred so many of your own stupid inbred racist friends and families.

Forum List

Back