Cattle Battle Widens

And BTW. Useless land comment..............unless they can tax it..............specifically to a small group of farmers who graze cows...............

It's all about the money to you guys isn't it..............

Harry Reid is afraid and I think there is good reason. If they cannot squash Bundy, this is going to get very drawn out and I believe Reid will be in for serious trouble.

Something stinks to holy Hell about this.

But Just Eat Dick, you've gone through this in other threads, and even when I show YOU that YOU and your SUBVERSIVE FRIENDS are just that, you people with room temperature IQ numbers, just keep coming back with the same BS, like you assholes do with Global warming, and not fathoming that a human life BEGINS at conception.... It's a wonder you people breed, but, then again, so do ameba's .... must have the same IQ!

Nice rant.

You're still an idiot.

Carry on.

Nice comeback...you didn't spell anything wrong!

And you Just Eat Dick! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Aaaaand you're still an idiot, Vagisil...even more so now.

Carry on.....subversive :rofl:

Last edited:
Harry Reid is afraid and I think there is good reason. If they cannot squash Bundy, this is going to get very drawn out and I believe Reid will be in for serious trouble.

Something stinks to holy Hell about this.

Watch for this UPCOMING STORY.... Reid has a KOCH problem!

Charles Koch Crushes Democrat Harry Reid in New Poll!!!

imagesizer

In a new poll of a hypothetical race between libertarian philanthropist and business leader Charles Koch and Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Koch beats Reid by a huge margin, 42.2% to 29.9%. The new poll, by the Washington Free Beacon, goes in line with other recent polls that show the Koch Brothers (Charles and David) of Koch Industries as being more popular than Reid, despite Reid’s unending campaign to vilify them.

The states picking and choosing who gets to pillage nature for a profit is little different from the federal government doing it. It will probably end up being even more arbitrary and filled with corruption.

This kind of ignorant, emotional retort is exactly why nothing useful gets done in Washington.

Lots of things get done in Washington, not all of it good. One thing that always goes on is land deals, if the states had that land the rancher or logger would just go to a different state bureaucrat and grease their palm. Add to that the added expense to the states for taking care of the vast amount of land that has no commercial value and this concept is a loser from whatever angle you look at it, unless you are a rancher, logger or miner.

Edit: or especially a corrupt politician.

Last edited:
Nevada was one of the nine states meeting to discuss taking their state land back from the feds.

The states picking and choosing who gets to pillage nature for a profit is little different from the federal government doing it. It will probably end up being even more arbitrary and filled with corruption.
NO ONE is pilliaging nature you MORON.:eusa_hand:

(Unless you're the FED and kill tortises and then claim they're endangered because you want to sell the land to foreigners like the ChiComs):eusa_whistle:
Since you apparently cannot communicate without using name calling I will accommodate you.
Shit for brains, let me point a few things out to you.
First is the fact that bundy is running over 500 cattle on federal land he does not own. He has refused to pay for grazing rights and has built up a bill over the last decade of over a million dollars.
Second, the desert is a very fragile environment. Damage done to the desert takes decades to recover. I live in Las Vegas which was on the Old Spanish Trail. The trail went from New Mexico to Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, and finally California. It was a popular wagon route over 100+ years ago. There are still places here in Nevada where you can go out on the desert and find wagon ruts from that time period.
Tortoises' have been an endangered species for some time. Given the choice between ruining the desert by running 500+ head of cattle on it or protecting it and the desert tortoise, I choose protecting the desert. This is especially true since we are speaking of people who want all the rights America promises but refuses to accept any of its responsibilities.

NO ONE is pilliaging nature you MORON.:eusa_hand:

(Unless you're the FED and kill tortises and then claim they're endangered because you want to sell the land to foreigners like the ChiComs):eusa_whistle:
Since you apparently cannot communicate without using name calling I will accommodate you.
Shit for brains, let me point a few things out to you.
First is the fact that bundy is running over 500 cattle on federal land he does not own. He has refused to pay for grazing rights and has built up a bill over the last decade of over a million dollars.
Second, the desert is a very fragile environment. Damage done to the desert takes decades to recover. I live in Las Vegas which was on the Old Spanish Trail. The trail went from New Mexico to Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, and finally California. It was a popular wagon route over 100+ years ago. There are still places here in Nevada where you can go out on the desert and find wagon ruts from that time period.
Tortoises' have been an endangered species for some time. Given the choice between ruining the desert by running 500+ head of cattle on it or protecting it and the desert tortoise, I choose protecting the desert. This is especially true since we are speaking of people who want all the rights America promises but refuses to accept any of its responsibilities.
Uh-huh...

Desert tortoise faces threat from its own refuge as BLM closes Vegas rescue center

Now...FUCK OFF:eusa_hand:

Isn't it ironic that the wingnut brigade vilifies illegal immigrants for not respecting the rule of law, and criticizes the Obama admin for supposedly not enforcing border security, yet they line up behind a man who literally does not respect the rule of law (since he has lost numerous court battles and still refuses to budge), and call those showing up with weapons to keep the govt from enforcing the law 'patriots'?

Forum List

Back