Cattle Battle Widens

The states picking and choosing who gets to pillage nature for a profit is little different from the federal government doing it. It will probably end up being even more arbitrary and filled with corruption.
NO ONE is pilliaging nature you MORON.:eusa_hand:

Everyone is pillaging nature in some form. If you do not like my terminology then call it "extraction of natural resources" or "land use" or anything else that makes you feel good about what actually happens.

BUT, the "turtles" live off the manure from the cattle....Think about the "turtle"!!!

Abuse of Bundy? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew this would just get worse...you give the freeloaders a break, they just want more and more and more.

But look at all the breaks you subversives give FREE LOADERS with obozophones, food stamps, and NO FEDERAL TAX!

You really should learn the meaning of 'subversive'. You look like an idiot throwing that term around (in practically every post) like it's an insult.

So the FEDS are better at protecting it than State/Locals? Bugger off.:eusa_hand:

The LAND belongs to the States. Get USED to that idea.

The land belongs to the federal government, you only think that it should belong to the states. I really don't care either way, it's just different people getting paid off for letting private operations exploit public resources, maybe they will keep their bribe money in the local community?

Land belongs to the Federal Gov't as it is an entity of it's own is your major malfunction.

We The People Own the land and not a bunch of Politicians and Federal Agencies pretending to do so for the sake of the people.

The Federalist papers were clear on keeping Gov't small and ruling as local as possible, aka the States.

The Fed has become too big for it's britches and believe that it is a Nation within a nation instead of representing the people it is supposed to serve.

For all legal functions the land is owned by the federal government and they say what happens there, how you wish it to be is irrelevant. I'm not actually advocating anything, I just feel that whatever problem you have with federal ownership of lands will not be solved by state ownership, it just moves the same corruption and arbitrary nature of decisions closer to home and places a new financial burden on states to manage what is usually nearly useless empty space.

The federal abuse of Cliven Bundy had an unexpected turn as states started evaluating just how much of state land the federal government controls and plans to take their states back.

Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover | The Salt Lake Tribune

It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday.

More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds.
Now that states are looking into federal management, they are seeing that the federal government doesn't do a very good job of it.

And since they were STATE lands to begin with? I think the States would do better managing the lands.

no they were not you ignorant retard

Abuse of Bundy? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew this would just get worse...you give the freeloaders a break, they just want more and more and more.

But look at all the breaks you subversives give FREE LOADERS with obozophones, food stamps, and NO FEDERAL TAX!

You really should learn the meaning of 'subversive'. You look like an idiot throwing that term around (in practically every post) like it's an insult.

But Just Eat Dick, you've gone through this in other threads, and even when I show YOU that YOU and your SUBVERSIVE FRIENDS are just that, you people with room temperature IQ numbers, just keep coming back with the same BS, like you assholes do with Global warming, and not fathoming that a human life BEGINS at conception.... It's a wonder you people breed, but, then again, so do ameba's .... must have the same IQ!

"We The People Own the land and not a bunch of Politicians and Federal Agencies pretending to do so for the sake of the people."

I'm one of the people and I don't like what Bundy io doing to my land one little bit, and I have decided that what I want trumps what he wants, especially since he is coopting MY land for his use by a bunch of armed thugs. So Bundy, get the hell off my land!

The federal abuse of Cliven Bundy had an unexpected turn as states started evaluating just how much of state land the federal government controls and plans to take their states back.

Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover | The Salt Lake Tribune

Now that states are looking into federal management, they are seeing that the federal government doesn't do a very good job of it.

And since they were STATE lands to begin with? I think the States would do better managing the lands.

There were 13 states BEFORE a federal government, you asshole!...Talk about a RETARD!!!!

Everyone is pillaging nature in some form. If you do not like my terminology then call it "extraction of natural resources" or "land use" or anything else that makes you feel good about what actually happens.

BUT, the "turtles" live off the manure from the cattle....Think about the "turtle"!!!

that is true

in fact kicking the cattle off the lands has had a diminishing effect on the tortoise

--------------------

In the millennia preceding the advent of domestic live-
stock on the range, tortoises subsisted on pellets excret-
ed by rabbits, deer, and bighorn and scats of predators.
Tortoise populations adjusted to the amount of dung
available; their numbers were low (Mollhausen 1854).
The Western Regional Extension Publication No. 39:
By-products and Unusual Feedstuffs in Livestock Rations
(Bath et al. 1980) states:". . . it is commonly estimated that
80% of the total nutrients in feeds are excreted by animals
as manure." The desert tortoise is well adapted for mak-
ing use of cow dung. Four days elapse between meals.
This allows plenty of time for the tortoise to complete the
digestion that began in the cow's stomach. The digested
food moves slowly, ever so slowly, through tortoise intes-
tines. This trip takes 17 days (Nagy and Medica 1986). It is a biological law that all organisms tend to increase
to the limits of their food supply. Therefore, it is natural
and to be expected that desert tortoise numbers and live-
stock numbers peaked on the public domain at the same
time.
It is also a natural law that if the food supply is dimin-
ished for any population, that population will adjust to
come in balance with the reduced food supply. For 50
years BLM has been reducing the numbers of livestock
permitted on the Federal Range. For 50 years desert tor-
toise populations have been declining

https://journals.uair.arizona.edu/index.php/rangelands/article/viewFile/10776/10049

So the FEDS are better at protecting it than State/Locals? Bugger off.:eusa_hand:

The LAND belongs to the States. Get USED to that idea.

oh please tell me thomas of the war of Nevada vs Mexico! Since Nevada has always been there, a bastion of freedom, till The federal Government decided to sweep in and steal their land and for ranchers to pay to graze on public land!

I like this, alternative history is fun. I see why you retards do it so much.

But Just Eat Dick, you've gone through this in other threads, and even when I show YOU that YOU and your SUBVERSIVE FRIENDS are just that, you people with room temperature IQ numbers, just keep coming back with the same BS, like you assholes do with Global warming, and not fathoming that a human life BEGINS at conception.... It's a wonder you people breed, but, then again, so do ameba's .... must have the same IQ!

Nice rant.

You're still an idiot.

Carry on.

YES they were son. YOU know ZERO of history.:eusa_hand:

The states picking and choosing who gets to pillage nature for a profit is little different from the federal government doing it. It will probably end up being even more arbitrary and filled with corruption.

This kind of ignorant, emotional retort is exactly why nothing useful gets done in Washington.

All because one man took a stand!

The start...look for more of this...not IF...but when.

I suspect the next fight to be in Texas where BLM arbitrarily redrew ranch borders to steal 90,000 acres of another man's property. Since there is a deed and no taxes or fees owing, the feds are just saying the land was never the property of the rancher to begin with.

The Last Great Stand » BLM Wants to Seize 90,000 Acres of Texas Ranchers? Land! ? RED RIVER RUMBLE

Kind of like we did to the rancheros of California after the Mexican War....despite what the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildago said. Of course, we don't have a great track record in keeping our word in treaties, do we?

Nice rant.

You're still an idiot.

Carry on.

Nice comeback...you didn't spell anything wrong!

And you Just Eat Dick! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

The land belongs to the federal government, you only think that it should belong to the states. I really don't care either way, it's just different people getting paid off for letting private operations exploit public resources, maybe they will keep their bribe money in the local community?

Land belongs to the Federal Gov't as it is an entity of it's own is your major malfunction.

We The People Own the land and not a bunch of Politicians and Federal Agencies pretending to do so for the sake of the people.

The Federalist papers were clear on keeping Gov't small and ruling as local as possible, aka the States.

The Fed has become too big for it's britches and believe that it is a Nation within a nation instead of representing the people it is supposed to serve.

For all legal functions the land is owned by the federal government and they say what happens there, how you wish it to be is irrelevant. I'm not actually advocating anything, I just feel that whatever problem you have with federal ownership of lands will not be solved by state ownership, it just moves the same corruption and arbitrary nature of decisions closer to home and places a new financial burden on states to manage what is usually nearly useless empty space.

So now your main concern is saving the State money by making sure they have to have permission to do anything without permission from the Feds for their own good.

:lol:

It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday.

More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds.

They were federal territory to begin with.

Forum List

Back