Caught on tape: Broward county administrator discusses going into family homes to separate people

Don’t buy the hype about it being a Nazi government dictatorship, either. The only real assholes or terrorists are the few lunatics who still love their Confederate flags,
You are entitled to your opinion

But I dont think the black lady who wants to forcefully relocate people who test positive to concentration camps is a Confederate sympathizer
She's probably not even from the South.

“I don’t want an Ickle — Just want to ride on my motorcicle.”

— What on earth is an “ICLE”?
ICLEI dude. It's how the UN usurps local representation with people that will push their agenda.
It's a very real thing.

International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives

Don’t buy the hype about it being a Nazi government dictatorship, either. The only real assholes or terrorists are the few lunatics who still love their Confederate flags,

But I dont think the black lady who wants to forcefully relocate people who test positive to concentration camps is a Confederate sympathizer
Where ever it is its not a place I would want to live in

Where ever it is its not a place I would want to live in
Broward County. Where that school shooting took place that Scott Israel could have prevented, but was following Obama policies.

Dade and Broward are full of Democrats and ICLEI shills. Yankee embezzlers and mob snitches from up North.

They are not the locals, but there's a lot of them there.

Typical locals are Cuban, or blonde-haired white, or black.

Chill out, dude!

No!

attachment.php

This is a liberal democrat black nazi enclave within a red state
its a blue county that cant even vote without screwing it up
Actually Broward County is a great place to live! Biggest city is Fort Lauderdale. Boca Raton is right over the border in Palm Beach County. Race relations are better here than elsewhere. More local activism in government. Richer than average, but not nearly as rich as Palm Beach. Of course still plenty of problems. Don’t buy the hype about it being a Nazi government dictatorship, either. The only real assholes or terrorists are the few lunatics who still love their Confederate flags, or that crazy kid who killed all his fellow students at Parkland High. That was terrible. Shocking. But mostly life is good & peaceful. Broward has its fair share of “crazy Florida man” types — but that just makes it more fun to live around here. There used to be great bars and music and dance spots down here too — before Covid-19. :(

“The racial makeup of the county ... 70.57% White ... 20.54% Black or African American ... 2.25% Asian ... 3.00% from other races, and 3.35% from two or more races. 16.74% ... were Hispanic or Latino of any race.” Oh yes. This is from the last census. Very diverse population, including a new wave of immigrants from Jamaica. Biggest white ethnic group I think are Italian-Americans.
On your knees already?

miketx writes:
Good way to get shot.
and...
"On your knees already?"

Whose going to shoot me? You?
I’ve been fighting “the man” since back in Vietnam War days.
My COINTELPRO FBI file is longer than your juvie record.
The difference between me and guys like you & Marion Morrison is I can think, I’m no man’s puppet, and I have respect for decent people ... wherever they come from.

The hysteria here is maddening. What is to be done in our ALFs (Assisted Living Facilities) when people get really sick with Covid-19? There are hospitals but not every such person needs hospitalization, yet the ALFs often can’t cope, can’t isolate effectively. From what I understand, that is what she is talking about. Our public health department, like everywhere, had minimum resources and needs money and new plans to deal with problems encountered in this high Covid-19 area. From what I hear from my nurse friend, they are doing the best they can. We have no problem with “storm-troopers.” We have too few resources to trace and manage, especially for the abandoned, the old, the poorest who lack decent homes, who are stuck in problem ALFs or nursing homes or in family shelters that are requesting help. Some seniors just need temporary alternative living facilities.

Last edited:

What concentration camps?

I don't know what good it does to move someone out of their home, since everyone in the house has already been exposed if the person is positive. Just quarantine the bunch of 'em. Might as well.

But finding them a place to stay and making sure they have what they need is to HELP them.

Concentration camps, my ass. You people are being ridiculous.

Concentration camps, my ass. You people are being ridiculous
If the removal is voluntary then you are correct

is it voluntary?

how about quarantining the whole family?

is that voluntary?

in china they literally nail the doors and windows shut with the people inside
We're not China. They also have "reeducation camps." In this country, a free country, citizens have to take personal responsibility for following the laws. I can't imagine why anyone in that family would refuse to quarantine or if the rest of the family hadn't caught it, that the individual wouldn't agree to quarantining elsewhere to keep the rest of the family safe and able to go out. It only makes sense.

Forum List

Back