Caught on tape: Broward county administrator discusses going into family homes to separate people

Our political system has been broke as a joke for at least 2 decades.
2 decades is when the baby boomers took over the reigns of power

You can blame a generation if you want.
I blame self-serving individuals running for office and a dumbed down electorate which is inter-generational stuck in an old-fashioned 2-Party paradigm that has outlived it's usefulness combined with unconstitutional activist judges.

I blame self-serving individuals running for office and a dumbed down electorate which is inter-generational stuck in an old-fashioned 2-Party paradigm that has outlived it's usefulness combined with unconstitutional activist judges.
I think you have to blame the best and brightest that become the leaders of that generation who dont know what the hell they are doing

I think you have to blame the best and brightest that become the leaders of that generation who dont know what the hell they are doing

You have to blame, not me.
I'm in the "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" crowd.

The sooner the better.
If not now, when?

The comments section in that video posted in the op are largely synergetic. The brown shirts are likely going to have a tough time fulfilling their directives.

But, you know, divide and conquer is the name of the game.

Personally, if one of em shows up at my door I'll pobably just sic the hose on em until they beat feet. I bought one of those firemen's nozzles a while back.

We're not China.
True, but with all the praise being heaped on china for their handling of the wuhan virus by liberals, who knows what these baby Mao’s at state and local level are capable of?
Who's heaping praise on China?

Are you guys forcing people to defend China from ridiculous attacks? I think everyone knows China is secretive and that they did their best to keep this thing under wraps so their business wouldn't be affected. Now, defending China against bullshit attacks for imaginary acts is another thing. Is that what you're calling "defending" them?

I love to visit cities in Broward, but their county administrators are almost as progressive as some in Ca. and NY.

You have to blame, not me.
I'm in the "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" crowd.
Your meaning is not very clear

Broward County is controlled by filthy ass Democrats. What else would you expect?

Are you guys forcing people to defend China from ridiculous attacks?
No one is forcing you to defend china

thats your choice

Btw: there are no bullshit attacks on china

the chinese deserve all the criticism they are getting
Not everything I've heard over the past month. Are they secretive? Yes. They are very sensitive to their "rep." Did they create this Virus and unleash it on their own people and the world in order to attack the US? No.

Did they create this Virus and unleash it on their own people and the world in order to attack the US? No.
I can tell this is not your first rodeo

you just set up a straw man that you can easily knock down

reality is that we dont know for sure if china manufactured the virus or if the just created itself in the wild

but I have already pointed that out to you before

We can safely assume if it did come from a bio lab that china didnt release it intentionally

but they did cover it up and allow it to infect the whole world

and there is no excuse for that

That's how the UN has been undermining local representation since at least the late 90s.
Before you vote for anybody, make sure they are not ICLEI affiliated. Down to the lowest levels of government.

That sounds like an Agenda 21 thing. Some whistleblowers have been saying that Agenda 21/ 2030 is being implemented on a local level first, which is interesting to me. It appears that a lot of people don't even realize what is happening, because they use nice-sounding names or euphemisms, which of course fool a lot of people.

Forum List

Back