Cause of recent unrest in Jeruselum

The tension has been triggered in part by Palestinians' anger over what they see as increased Jewish encroachment on Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound, which is also revered by Jews as the location of two destroyed biblical Jewish temples

Photos of the day - October 16, 2015

MORE encroachment by occupiers. Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!
Total horseshit. One picture of some raghead throwing rocks with shit burning around him. It only shows that you Muslims are a stain on this planet.

I think the Jews should take every one of you and put all Muslims out in the desert to fend for themselves. That's better than what Muslims are doing everywhere else to Jews and Christians.

isis-slaughter-syria.jpg

What no sexual 13 year old pubescent thoughts Pheo,never tempted to look up a girl you fancied skirt or to gaze on her pubic bulge when she was wearing her sports briefs ...or admiring her developing breasts......or cracking a fat when glimpsing your teachers Double Bubble.....Come on Pheo,of course you did........nothing to be ashamed of,it's a natural healthy part of growing up..steve

50+ years ago maybe, but not now unlike you who is getting his jollies being an armchair warrior that would disgrace himself if confronted by anyone from this board.
Sorry still an Adventurer Phoe,.

Not when you look at your logs on here, and see almost 24 hour coverage under the one screen name for 3 or 4 days at a time.
Maybe we can catch up next time I'm in the UK........just let me know Pheo....steve

I doubt that you ever even leave the UK, unless it was to go and see your wife who still lives in Pakistan.
Considering I live in Australia,I can fly direct to Pakistan,if I had a Pakistani WIFE,.......You were being Racist because you mean't Muslim woman in that disgusting Zionist way.....you just cannot help yourself.

I think you are SEXUALY INADEQUATE.....................like a lot of Jewish Guys....something to do with the relationship with their mothers whilst growing up..............steve

You cant be racist towards a multi ethnic religion, which is how you muslims get away with your racism. Wont they grant her a visa to stay because she is underage and it would be a criminal offence. I have no problems being a complete man, and not a butchered half man that prefers boys to the real thing.

And, the indigenous people of Palestine should not have been evicted from the area to make room for European colonists, particularly in the post-colonial age.
That is what makes the occupation so untenable to the Palestinians

How would you treat illegal immigrants and criminal trespassers then ?
I'd ask the settlers to obey the law and go back to where they came from

And where would that be ?

Then ask yourself where you came from and are you a settler and should you do what you demand of others.

And, the indigenous people of Palestine should not have been evicted from the area to make room for European colonists, particularly in the post-colonial age.

Then ask yourself where you came from and are you a settler and should you do what you demand of others.

Silly Rebuke Pheo....very silly...steve.....

The tension has been triggered in part by Palestinians' anger over what they see as increased Jewish encroachment on Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound, which is also revered by Jews as the location of two destroyed biblical Jewish temples

Total horseshit. One picture of some raghead throwing rocks with shit burning around him. It only shows that you Muslims are a stain on this planet.

I think the Jews should take every one of you and put all Muslims out in the desert to fend for themselves. That's better than what Muslims are doing everywhere else to Jews and Christians.

isis-slaughter-syria.jpg
You know NO MUSLIMS,those you have shown do NOT REPRESENT Muslims at all.......ISIS was created by the USA you Idiot

isis-slaughter-syria.jpg
Is that your Final Solution?

Why should they obey the law, when the IDF protects their murder of Palestinian's, by planting knives by the body.

In another extra-judicial killing, they hand out sweets in celebration of their murder of an innocent Palestinian.

Eyewitnesses told local media that Israeli settlers blocked the path of the ambulance and then distributed sweets to other settlers in apparent celebration.

Earlier in the day Palestinian residents of the area near Shuhada Street said they saw a group of settlers headed by Anat Cohen, a notorious extremist, distributing sweets to celebrate the killing of Qawasmi.

Why should they obey the law, when the IDF protects their murder of Palestinian's, by planting knives by the body.

In another extra-judicial killing, they hand out sweets in celebration of their murder of an innocent Palestinian.

Eyewitnesses told local media that Israeli settlers blocked the path of the ambulance and then distributed sweets to other settlers in apparent celebration.

Earlier in the day Palestinian residents of the area near Shuhada Street said they saw a group of settlers headed by Anat Cohen, a notorious extremist, distributing sweets to celebrate the killing of Qawasmi.

IDF and Settlers......War Criminal Scum.

Silly Rebuke Pheo....very silly...steve.....

It puts you Jew haters in your place as you are worse than the Jews you hate so much. You were not invited to migrate you just invaded and mass murdered the natives. Did I hit a nerve by pointing this out again and again, as your actions show that you are not concerned for the Palestinians just using them as a carrier for your Jew hatred

isis-slaughter-syria.jpg
You know NO MUSLIMS,those you have shown do NOT REPRESENT Muslims at all.......ISIS was created by the USA you Idiot

So did the US also create mo'mad who the likes of ISIS emulate, did the US create the koran and hadiths that command the muslims to act like ISIS. The muslims have been acting like this since the 7C and they will still be acting like this in the 27C. It is a true representation of islam and the muslims

And why do your links always say " according to Palestinian sources "

And why do your links always say " according to Palestinian sources "
Because you're a fucked up asshole who should take his own life.

You are such a fraud!

Caught out in pushing Jew hatred again so you want to see the decent people kill themselves rather than be faced with the reality
It is you that is the fraud as you well know, after all you push islamonazi propaganda and then get aggressive when shown that you are posting LIES

isis-slaughter-syria.jpg
Is that your Final Solution?

No it is a solution to a problem that the whole world has, and one that does not breach any human rights

And we have all seen the videos of your fellow islamonazi's handing out sweets when 3000 innocent Americans were mass murdered in the Palestinian cause

Forum List

Back