Causes of Death in the USA...

Hank Johnson may speak later. He's the idiot that once asked if an island might tip over if too many people got on it. My God! We are fucked!

Now the House is back in session. The Speaker is having a hard time speaking. The Democrats are chanting like the fools they are.

Watch it on C-SPAN....

You are talking out of your ass
That's physically impossible.
and trying to sound like someone who knows something. That's why I have no interest in working through it with you. You have not looked into it. If you had, you'd have found this and it would have made you shut your pie hole.
I do know what I'm talking about, you just assume I don't because you disagree.

The gun toll we’re ignoring: suicide - The Boston Globe

Most people associate a gun with death, and assume it's the best way to kill yourself. I'm just explaining that not having a gun on hand wouldn't prevent someone from dying if they truly want to. I know it wouldn't stop me. You're assuming that most people doing something a certain way automatically means it's best. You're sadly mistaken.

See ya. Damn..the taste of warm piss is awful.
Are you saying the cold kind tastes better? I've never tried it, but I'd imagine there are better things to try. If you're into that, though, don't let me stop you.

Rep Brad Sherman (D-CA) is saying now that "this is not a House in order...because the Speaker won't allow us to vote."

Remember when the asshole Pelosi turned off the lights and turned of the PA system?

Is this hypocrisy or what?

Some stupid bastard is yelling "Don't let terrorists have a gun!" as if a law will stop them from getting one!

Rep Zoe Lofgren (D-CA)

"If you're a terrorist, you shouldn't be able to buy a gun."

My God! What a stupid House we have!

In 20 minutes, they will have been doing this sit-in for 12 HOURS! I want my money back!

I don't have a problem with terrorists on the no fly list being prevented from purchasing firearms.

I do have a problem with SUSPECTED terrorists being prevented from purchasing firearms.

or has this country left the concept of "Innocent until proven Guilty" in the past?

I don't have a problem with terrorists on the no fly list being prevented from purchasing firearms.

I do have a problem with SUSPECTED terrorists being prevented from purchasing firearms.

or has this country left the concept of "Innocent until proven Guilty" in the past?
Some goofball just said that "90% of the voters want to expand the gun laws"

...that didn't work when 70% or so of the people did NOT want ObamaCare. Why should it work now?

You ISIS sympathizers"

How is the cleaning of your Nazi flags coming?

upload_2016-6-23_9-23-13.jpeg

Just think what we could accomplished if we worked from the top down instead of from the bottom up.

13442161_1613916348922165_386575410766752235_n.jpg

Like I have stated repeatedly over and over - and I will KEEP saying until it ends - Liberals are ISIS loving sympathizers

You will keep ranting and ranting your lunacy over and over- because that is what you do.

Liberals don't 'sympathize' with ISIS- just unlike lunatics like you- we don't presume that every Muslim is part of ISIS.

You bet your ass I will - you fucking Liberals are no better than the dogs that are ISIS. I know it, YOU know it and, more importantly, ISIS knows it.

Yep- you hate Americans as much as the assholes in ISIS does.

The only difference is that ISIS are violent assholes and you are just an asshole.

Note the absolute lack of citation.

Note also- how the OP lists 'abortion' but not 'miscarriage'. How can 'abortion' be a cause of death- but not miscarriage?

Not also- how the OP lists murder by gun- but doesn't list suicide at all.

Because of course the OP doesn't want to bring attention to the number suicides per year : 42,773

Here is a real list from the CDC
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db229_table.pdf#1
  • Heart disease: 614,348
  • Cancer: 591,699
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
  • Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
  • Diabetes: 76,488
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773
And of those suicides- about half are by guns
Firearm suicides
I wonder why the OP chose to post such misleading information........
That's cute, he blames guns for suicides as though there aren't other methods. Do you think that if a person truly wanted to die, banning guns would stop them?

I point out the suicides by gun because the OP mentions the numbers of murders by gun.

The OP was deliberately dishonest- I understand that it upsets you that I provided accurate statistics.

Our Democrat Representatives are currently holding a SIT-IN in the House of Representatives...demanding that they get to vote on a bill that the Senate has already defeated.

The stupidity of our Congressmen is being exposed.

Why talk about the stupidity of our Congressman being exposed? Except maybe to divert attention from having your own stupidity exposed?
You haven't responded once to my pointing out the stupidity and dishonesty of your OP.

Note also- how the OP lists 'abortion' but not 'miscarriage'. How can 'abortion' be a cause of death- but not miscarriage?

Because of course the OP doesn't want to bring attention to the number suicides per year : 42,773

Firearm suicides

Firearm suicides
That's cute, he blames guns for suicides as though there aren't other methods. Do you think that if a person truly wanted to die, banning guns would stop them?

I point out the suicides by gun because the OP mentions the numbers of murders by gun.

The OP was deliberately dishonest- I understand that it upsets you that I provided accurate statistics.
Using a gun to commit suicide is still killing yourself, hardly the gun's fault. You blaming inanimate objects for deaths doesn't upset me, there are plenty of ignorant people in the world. If I got upset for every ignorant person, it wouldn't accomplish anything. The best I can do is correct you. You're welcome.

Our Democrat Representatives are currently holding a SIT-IN in the House of Representatives...demanding that they get to vote on a bill that the Senate has already defeated.

Why talk about the stupidity of our Congressman being exposed? Except maybe to divert attention from having your own stupidity exposed?
You haven't responded once to my pointing out the stupidity and dishonesty of your OP.

Firearm suicides

I wonder why you ISIS sympathizers never include murders by women against their babies? 50 million. Yet, you always seem to "forget""that little stat, don't you? You fool no one.

Firearm suicides

I wonder why you ISIS sympathizers never include murders by women against their babies? .

I wonder why you Nazi's never include miscarriages as 'deaths' but say that abortions are?

Firearm suicides

Using a gun to commit suicide is still killing yourself, hardly the gun's fault. You blaming inanimate objects for deaths doesn't upset me, there are plenty of ignorant people in the world. If I got upset for every ignorant person, it wouldn't accomplish anything. The best I can do is correct you. You're welcome.

Using a gun to murder someone is still killing someone. It is hardly the gun's fault.

Yet- the OP specified 'murders by gun'- that is what i was addressing.

I notice that you have yet bothered to reply once to the actual OP- nor did you have a similar problem with the OP's claim about 'murders by gun".

Rep Tony Cardenas (D-CA) has repeated a phrase..." people die at the hand of a gun" several times. What a fucking stupid man. Are ALL Californians crazy?

There's a dupe standing behind him holding a sign that says "DISARM HATE"

Is our House FULL of idiots or is it just my imagination?

It's not your imagination, in fact the entire Federal Government is FULL of idiots that are almost as idiotic as the people that keep electing them.

That being said, I fully support this "sit-in" since while they're busy "sitting-in" they can't do any further harm to the citizenry, so let 'em sit there from now until the end of the world. ;)

Forum List

Back