🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cautiously optimistic.

I hope the axe keeps on falling. The rot needs to be cut from the VA system.

Days Into Trump Admin, Corrupt Employees Are Already Being Fired At The VA

I hope they get the right ones. I went to the VA in Decatur, GA today and had a great experience. I was there for a different problem, and after seeing the Dr I took a chance going to the Audiology Dept.
Yesterday while using my chain saw to cut down several small trees, one of my hearing aids fell out, probably due to the vibration from the saw. It is the same color as the leaves and we spent two hours looking for it to no avail.
When I checked on getting an appointment at Audiology, the VA Scheduler asked, how would 10 o:clock, three minutes from now be? Great! I went to the waiting room where there were 15 or 20 people waiting, but before I could sit down the tech called me, gave me a hearing test and fitting for a new set of hearing aids. She, the hearing tech, mentioned that I got the slot of someone who was a no show.
Luck, and an alert scheduling tech is all I have to add and I hope they keep the good employees, especially at the Decatur VA.

While eligible I have never used VA because I was the dependent of a disabled vet (loss of sight in his right eye when I was six if memory serves as to date.)

While eligible I have never used VA because I was the dependent of a disabled vet (loss of sight in his right eye when I was six if memory serves as to date.)

I go to a nearby VA clinic twice a year, and the Dr there sent me to the VA Hospital to get hearing aids and diabetic shoes since they don't do that at the clinic. I get the three prescription I need from the VA for $9. Otherwise I use a civilian Dr for any other health problems.

Forum List

Back