Cavuto:"are you saying more spending is the answer?", Biden economy adviser:"i'm saying more investment is the answer", Cavuto: investment IS spending

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Inflation continued to skyrocket in June because of Joe Biden’s reckless spending. Inflation rose to a historic 9.1%, the highest level since 1981.

Libtards thinks that putting our children in debt to pay off all the filthy greedy Liberal special interest group is an "investment".

Inflation continued to skyrocket in June because of Joe Biden’s reckless spending. Inflation rose to a historic 9.1%, the highest level since 1981.

These idiots either know they are driving us into insolvency or they are extremely unqualified.
Most of them are so heavily indoctrinated with failed Keynesian economic theories like govt spending to stimulate the economy & modern monetary theory that say govts can print as much fiat cash as they want with no consequences.
Corrupt or stupid.

I don't trust Cavuto much either

he put a mentally ill obese person as the asst sec of health.
You think he was going to hire some decent minded economic advisors? LOL

American government be like, "If we can't pass a law against it or throw money at it, what else can be done?"

It seems to have worked just fine till now.

LOL.

• Banned
he put a mentally ill obese person as the asst sec of health.
You think he was going to hire some decent minded economic advisors? LOL
i don't like anyone in Biden's administration, come to think of it...Trump used to have some KILLERS!

These idiots either know they are driving us into insolvency or they are extremely unqualified.
Most of them are so heavily indoctrinated with failed Keynesian economic theories like govt spending to stimulate the economy & modern monetary theory that say govts can print as much fiat cash as they want with no consequences.
Corrupt or stupid.

I don't trust Cavuto much either

This is how trickle down economics work.

I thought you guys were all in with massive tax cuts and deregulation?

Before all of this started in the early 80’s, the debt was less than $1 trillion.

Labor unions were busted, and manufacturers moved to China and Mexico.

So you’re saying now those were failed policies?

This is how trickle down economics work.

I thought you guys were all in with massive tax cuts and deregulation?

Before all of this started in the early 80’s, the debt was less than $1 trillion.

Labor unions were busted, and manufacturers moved to China and Mexico.

So you’re saying now those were failed policies?

Bernstein is pushing massive tax cuts and deregulation?

Forum List

Back