CBS News poll: Trump's approval dips to all-time-low 36%

Donald Trump's popularity is at an all-time low.
His approval regarding the Russia investigation is the worst of any topic.
Trump's handling of Russia investigations weighs on approval ratings

In this threads, we discuss how Trump can change course to avoid taking George W. Bush's throne as worst President of all time.
At this point, Trump already has the honor of worst President of all time. No other President has had approval numbers as low as Trumps over the first 5 months in office

In this threads, we discuss how Trump can change course to avoid taking George W. Bush's throne as worst President of all time.
At this point, Trump already has the honor of worst President of all time. No other President has had approval numbers as low as Trumps over the first 5 months in office

And totally predictable. But hey at least he's number one at something.

CBS Trump has no path to the White House Nov 8, 2016 6pm
I just found it that you made that headline up. CBS never posted a "Trump has no path" article. That's why you didn't provide a link. Delete it or be embarrassed.

Didn't you think that not posting a link was going to be a huge red flag?

36% means his base is walking away too.

Recently I read that he is unhappy, wants out but doesn't want to be known as the prez who quit.

I've said it before - we need to be careful what we wish for. Trump is impotent, scattered, can't accomplish anything but those silly exec orders. That makes him a lot safer than Pence, LyinRyan, McConnell, Hatch.

The wealthy will still get their huge tax cuts and the rest of us will still get our taxes raised and we'll lose any chance for affordable health care because the Rs want to give $ to insurance, pharma. We may see the end of Medicare, Medicaid, SocSec - the Rs have said they want that. Ad food stamps for elderly, children, military, vets? Gone if they get their way. Look what they've already done to the military and vets.

But Pence wants sharia law. He wants to own people's lives. And he's disciplined. And he just started his own PAC.

You obviously have a problem distinguishing popularity from performance. For many of us, his unpopularity with folks like yourself indicates he's doing a good job, which he is. While you hope he's the worst POUS we've ever had, I challenge you to articulate why he is.

You obviously have a problem distinguishing popularity from performance. For many of us, his unpopularity with folks like yourself indicates he's doing a good job, which he is. While you hope he's the worst POUS we've ever had, I challenge you to articulate why he is.
Is lying every single day, considered doing a good job? The man is lazy and doesn't care about anything other than his approval

Let me guess. In your opinion, Trump's performance is awesome. LOL. Fine. I'll stop posting what Americans think of Trump. I'll post threads based on what you believe his performance to be like. I'm gonna tell pollsters to call you and only you.

Rasmussan had him at 50%, down to 47% now; Quinnipiac had, and has him, at 34%.

36% means his base is walking away too.

Recently I read that he is unhappy, wants out but doesn't want to be known as the prez who quit.

I've said it before - we need to be careful what we wish for. Trump is impotent, scattered, can't accomplish anything but those silly exec orders. That makes him a lot safer than Pence, LyinRyan, McConnell, Hatch.

The wealthy will still get their huge tax cuts and the rest of us will still get our taxes raised and we'll lose any chance for affordable health care because the Rs want to give $ to insurance, pharma. We may see the end of Medicare, Medicaid, SocSec - the Rs have said they want that. Ad food stamps for elderly, children, military, vets? Gone if they get their way. Look what they've already done to the military and vets.

But Pence wants sharia law. He wants to own people's lives. And he's disciplined. And he just started his own PAC.
Not so fast.

Rural America is supportive of Trump, but it’s not monolithic

"At a time when his job approval rating is in net negative territory nationally, more than half of all adults (54 percent) in rural America say they approve of the way he is doing his job, according to a new Washington Post-Kaiser Family Foundation survey. His approval rating among rural Americans is 10 percentage points higher than among suburbanites and 22 points higher than among city dwellers."

but he'll have to deliver on the promises.

"Overall, a slim 51 percent majority of rural residents are very or somewhat confident Trump will create jobs in their community, while 46 percent say they are not too confident or not confident at all about this.

Still, those rural voters who backed Trump in November express confidence that his presidency will improve their lives. About 8 in 10 say they are either very or somewhat confident Trump will improve health care and create jobs in their area. More than 9 in 10 Trump voters say they think he will keep the country safe from terrorism and that he will protect individual freedoms."

More legislation has been signed by President Trump than either Bush or Obama over the same period of time.

That's a fact.

The Stock Market is roaring based simply on his blueprint and economic plan that has not even been placed in to effect yet.

Jobs are returning to this country and so will our wealth.

Rasmussan had him at 50%, down to 47% now; Quinnipiac had, and has him, at 34%.
Rasmussen polls likely voters, and no other pollster polls likely voters. Don't mix a LV poll with non-LV polls. Otherwise people will think that Trump has 47 in a poll that uses the same methodology as all others, which is false.

Trump is the president of all Americans, not just those "likely to vote".

More legislation has been signed by President Trump than either Bush or Obama over the same period of time.

That's a fact.

The Stock Market is roaring based simply on his blueprint and economic plan that has not even been placed in to effect yet.

Jobs are returning to this country and so will our wealth.
So Trump is awesome because he signs lots of executive orders? LMAO

Forum List

Back