Cbs Sports Rejects Ad Of Four Year Old Girl Reciting Pledge Of Allegiance Too Political

After the blind outrage republicans showed over the coca cola superbowl commercial featuring different nationalities of people showing their love for America I'm not surprised this was pulled.

So you agree with the CBS decision?

Yup. Who knows what kind of assault CBS would come under from conservatives if they'd shown that?

So you won't answer the question.

I'll take that as a :"yes, I support the CBS decision to not run the ad of the little girl reciting the pledge of allegiance".

No surprise.

America, 2014.

Free market. :dunno:

CBS is obviously afraid of insulting the sensitivities of conservatives.

Yuckety-yuck. Multiculturalism is NOT an American value, reciting the pledge is.

This is sad.

I wish I hadn't seen this.
This country has sure come a long way.
Unfortunately it's been the wrong way for the past 60 years or so.The decline is breathtaking.

Oh well..We'll correct the mistakes and rebuild.

After the blind outrage republicans showed over the coca cola superbowl commercial featuring different nationalities of people showing their love for America I'm not surprised this was pulled.

Yup. Who knows what kind of assault CBS would come under from conservatives if they'd shown that?

I'll take that as a :"yes, I support the CBS decision to not run the ad of the little girl reciting the pledge of allegiance".

No surprise.

America, 2014.

Yuckety-yuck. Multiculturalism is NOT an American value, reciting the pledge is.

See? You conservatives are so uppity.

No surprise.

America, 2014.

That's bullshit of course, and of course you're being a sarcastic dick, no conservative is going to complain about the pledge of alligience.

No surprise.

America, 2014.

That's bullshit of course, and of course you're being a sarcastic dick, no conservative is going to complain about the pledge of alligience.

I bet you would've said that about "America the Beautiful" a year ago.

i support their right to, it's THEIR company.

Any conservative should , if they aren't hypocrites.

Forum List

Back