CDC confirms COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions............ Allergic reactions to vaccines can and often kill people

CDC confirms COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions, issues new guidance | Fox News

You first, it's just a matter of time until people start dying from the vaccine
just yesterday i was telling this guy at a quicktrip i heard talking about the masks of the new world order plan to depopulate the world,he told me that was a fair enough statement and then i told him dont take the vaccine and he mentioend some friends of his already have,i told him i feel very sorry for his friends,that they wont be around too many more years from now.there are a lot of sheep like them that will indeed fulfill the nwo agenda.

CDC confirms COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions, issues new guidance | Fox News

just yesterday i was telling this guy at a quicktrip i heard talking about the masks of the new world order plan to depopulate the world,he told me that was a fair enough statement and then i told him dont take the vaccine and he mentioend some friends of his already have,i told him i feel very sorry for his friends,that they wont be around too many more years from now.there are a lot of sheep like them that will indeed fulfill the nwo agenda.
The vaccine will likely not actually kill people in mass, however this type of vaccine changes DNA and there is no way to know what the change will be.

Why would anyone put their kids on this chit when they kids are almost no threat from the virus?

The vaccine will likely not actually kill people in mass, however this type of vaccine changes DNA and there is no way to know what the change will be.

VERIFY: No, coronavirus vaccines will not change your DNA | khou.com

No, the covid vaccine does not change your DNA.

There is a chance of allergic reactions anytime anyone takes a medicine they have never taken before. This is why they give the vaccines in a medical setting and make you wait 30 minutes before you leave. Yes, anaphylactic shock is a serious medical condition. But it is easily treated with an epi pen.
Actually this health care worker almost died within ten minutes of getting the vaccine

Alaska health care worker suffers adverse reaction after COVID-19 vaccine | Fox News

This is not normal

But you have fun

There is a chance of allergic reactions anytime anyone takes a medicine they have never taken before. This is why they give the vaccines in a medical setting and make you wait 30 minutes before you leave. Yes, anaphylactic shock is a serious medical condition. But it is easily treated with an epi pen.
Actually this health care worker almost died within ten minutes of getting the vaccine

Alaska health care worker suffers adverse reaction after COVID-19 vaccine | Fox News

This is not normal

But you have fun

Actually, what she experienced is perfectly normal for an allergic reaction. It is called anaphylactic shock. This is why they give you the vaccine in a medical setting and make you wait 30 minutes before you leave. And epi pen is usually enough to solve the problem.

Despite your sensationalistic claims, you neglected to actually read the article you linked. From your link "... her symptoms resolved within moments of receiving epinephrine".

This is not normal

But you have fun

Actually, what she experienced is perfectly normal for an allergic reaction. It is called anaphylactic shock. This is why they give you the vaccine in a medical setting and make you wait 30 minutes before you leave. And epi pen is usually enough to solve the problem.

Despite your sensationalistic claims, you neglected to actually read the article you linked. From your link "... her symptoms resolved within moments of receiving epinephrine".
Shock is not normal and can and often is fatal.

Anaphylaxis causes your immune system to release a flood of chemicals that can cause you to go into shock — your blood pressure drops suddenly and your airways narrow, blocking breathing. Signs and symptoms include a rapid, weak pulse; a skin rash; and nausea and vomiting. Common triggers include certain foods, some medications, insect venom and latex.

Anaphylaxis requires an injection of epinephrine and a follow-up trip to an emergency room. If you don't have epinephrine, you need to go to an emergency room immediately. If anaphylaxis isn't treated right away, it can be fatal.

Like I said, you get in line and have fun, there will be more of this coming, funny how the media will not report the dangers

LOL is the vaccine a venom? or do some peoples bodies just want to go into shock

This is not normal

But you have fun

Anaphylaxis causes your immune system to release a flood of chemicals that can cause you to go into shock — your blood pressure drops suddenly and your airways narrow, blocking breathing. Signs and symptoms include a rapid, weak pulse; a skin rash; and nausea and vomiting. Common triggers include certain foods, some medications, insect venom and latex.

Anaphylaxis requires an injection of epinephrine and a follow-up trip to an emergency room. If you don't have epinephrine, you need to go to an emergency room immediately. If anaphylaxis isn't treated right away, it can be fatal.

Like I said, you get in line and have fun, there will be more of this coming, funny how the media will not report the dangers

LOL is the vaccine a venom? or do some peoples bodies just want to go into shock

I know exactly what anaphylaxis is. And yes, it can be very serious without proper medical treatment.

The proper medical treatment is an epi pen. Every medical facility has a supply of epi pens. So the vaccine is given, and you have to wait, where they have epi pens. Yes, you will need to go to a hospital after using the epi pen. But the anaphylaxis is stopped by the epi pen. As the article you quoted stated happened.

And so far they have given tens of thousands of doses of the vaccine. There have been 3 allergic reactions that I know of. And no deaths at all.

This is not normal

But you have fun

I know exactly what anaphylaxis is. And yes, it can be very serious without proper medical treatment.

The proper medical treatment is an epi pen. Every medical facility has a supply of epi pens. So the vaccine is given, and you have to wait, where they have epi pens. Yes, you will need to go to a hospital after using the epi pen. But the anaphylaxis is stopped by the epi pen. As the article you quoted stated happened.

And so far they have given tens of thousands of doses of the vaccine. There have been 3 allergic reactions that I know of. And no deaths at all.
4 billion dollars in pain and suffering judgements have been awarded by the vaccine court.

Have fun, the vaccine is altering DNA in it's victims now, this is how it works

This is not normal

But you have fun

4 billion dollars in pain and suffering judgements have been awarded by the vaccine court.

No, it is not. I posted a link explaining it. Perhaps you need one without any big words.

And has this "vaccine court" awarded any for this vaccine? Has anyone died from this vaccine? I know of 3 allergic reactions. Have there been more?

Wait a minute are you telling me I will not turn into a brainless Zombie if I take the vaccine?

Well now you just made me very upset that all these rumors have just been nothing but rumors!!!

Wait a minute are you telling me I will not turn into a brainless Zombie if I take the vaccine?

Well now you just made me very upset that all these rumors have just been nothing but rumors!!!
Actually there are two shots, the real fun begins when the toxins mingle

You did know this I presume

This is not normal

But you have fun

I am one of the very rare cases where I can not have a tetanus shot and it is very rare to have allergic reaction but it happens and so will it happen with the Covid vaccine...

Now let me know when it will alter me into a mindless Zombie and then let talk...

You also know that you have been shown a link where you are wrong about the DNA altering but please do not take the vaccine and make sure not to wear a mask and hopefully nature will help you to depart the rest of us quickly...

There are two shots of a single covid vaccine.

There are two shots of a single covid vaccine.
LOL are the people who go into shock really getting a second shot?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back