CDC Lying Again

Covid has been such a political joy you relish in. Thing is you have destroyed so many people and the progression a tragedy

And you would do it at the welfare of your own family you fucking monster

How old are these people and their health

Suppose they all were totally healthy. More bullshit and you should have your fucking teeth knocked outta yer mouth
"Thing is you have destroyed so many people"...............oh, that's right............no self responsibility on the Right. :heehee:

Thank you for not getting vaccinated too.

"Thing is you have destroyed so many people"...............oh, that's right............no self responsibility on the Right. :heehee:

Thank you for not getting vaccinated too.
OMG woman. I'm drinking wine tonight so I'll be mellow

I can underwrite health insurance

I can't even remember when I got vaxed it has been so long. Don't have my Commie Covid Identification Badge with me

I'm about as a pro vax person you could ever get ding a ling and wish we would have 95% by now.

I implore everyone medically cleared to get a vax ninny........MEDICALLY CLEARED.Guess what that means?

I respect anyone who doesn't. But don't come crying to anyone on your death bed I already been shot up with this shit and can handle when I get the Covid cold which we all will get

Haven't I warned you to be well prepared when posting to me sugar tits?

Last edited:
Yes, you have been crazy for a long time. We all know it.
Bat Soup Shit Crazy

32602f3b1b8a77773d3badc548a3a9c8.jpg

The guy who believes Trump won the election is calling others "liars". Sometimes comedy writes itself.
The comedy is that you think the media's and the government cover up actually convinced anyone is high comedy.

Forum List

Back