CDC Lying Again

So who is it that you believe 'tells the truth.'

Provide a list of sources.
I need to know where I can find this "Real News". The non liars.

Which 'truthful' site conned you into believing this^^^^^^^^
About 20,000 doctors with as many degrees as you can count.

We can agree to disagree. I don't see a downside to the anti-vaxxers not getting vaccinated...at all...with any vaccines.

Yeah well this is where partisanship becomes idiocy. Who was your favorite teacher growing up? What about the guy who makes the pizza just the way you like it at the local restaurant? The lady in HR who tracked down money for an assistant for you? The cop who showed up to rescue your daughter when she drove into a flooded intersection? Any or all of these people could be anti-vaxxers. I'd rather have them taking the vaccine to ensure their health. But if they don't I certainly aren't hoping they die because their replacement may not be a great teacher, care how you like your pizza, try to help you at work or risk their life to rescue your kid.

Really folks...

About 20,000 doctors with as many degrees as you can count.
As of 2018, there were over 985,000 practicing physicians in the United States. 90.6% have an MD degree, and 76% were educated in the United States. 64% were male. 82% were licensed in a medical specialty. 22% held active licenses in two or more states. The percentage of females skews younger.

So 20,000 (If even a real number because you NEVER provide Facts) / 985,000 is 2.03 %

And, I certainly can count pretty high. My 3rd grade teacher gave me a ☑️ on my report card.

As of 2018, there were over 985,000 practicing physicians in the United States. 90.6% have an MD degree, and 76% were educated in the United States. 64% were male. 82% were licensed in a medical specialty. 22% held active licenses in two or more states. The percentage of females skews younger.

So 20,000 (If even a real number because you NEVER provide Facts) / 985,000 is 2.03 %

And, I certainly can count pretty high. My 3rd grade teacher gave me a ☑️ on my report card.
Every time any doctor objects to what is obviously an experimental drug and it's possible bad effects you have a fit. Why is that?

Trump did not do it, Big Pharma did, with input from globalist Bill Gates and other assorted elites. Now Incest Joe is helping them clean upon it.
GAWD you're an idiot.

Of course you mention "Trump did not do it,"

Yeah well this is where partisanship becomes idiocy. Who was your favorite teacher growing up? What about the guy who makes the pizza just the way you like it at the local restaurant? The lady in HR who tracked down money for an assistant for you? The cop who showed up to rescue your daughter when she drove into a flooded intersection? Any or all of these people could be anti-vaxxers. I'd rather have them taking the vaccine to ensure their health. But if they don't I certainly aren't hoping they die because their replacement may not be a great teacher, care how you like your pizza, try to help you at work or risk their life to rescue your kid.

Really folks...
Sorry, I'm done caring about those who don't want to get vaccinated. They don't care about anyone but themselves.....why should I?

Forum List

Back