CDC: Only 50,000 Died from Covid Only, Not 836,000

I've had "doctors" prescribe drugs off label on at least a couple of occasions. Except they were big brand new blockbuster whiz-bang drugs that the pHARMaceutical company Pfizer really wanted everybody to take because they owned patents, so the "FDA" looked the other way. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... Now that Pfizer wants NOBODY looking at a couple of unpatentable drugs that have been prescribed for decades, suddenly "off label" is a dirty word.

But nice try, TV head.

Go get a booster. We're watching you lab rats to see what happens. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... anybody notice another lab rat has fallen off the USMB radar? Guess who.
i got booster 6 days ago. I felt like crap for a few days, even this morning while working out. But feel fine now. I dont have a problem with it.
Fluvoxamine is FDA approved as just cost a few dollars, no need for those other crappy drugs that dont have approval.
i3z4boxif2c81.jpg

Is it really better that Covid only pushed those with other illnesses also 6 feet under? Is this really a better argument?
It is the truth, covid is easily transmitted. But it is not 1/10th as deadly as the gloom and doomers made it out to be. And given what that did to this country and millions of hard-working people, such subterfuge should be criminally actionable.

i got booster 6 days ago. I felt like crap for a few days, even this morning while working out. But feel fine now. I dont have a problem with it.
Fluvoxamine is FDA approved as just cost a few dollars, no need for those other crappy drugs that dont have approval.
i3z4boxif2c81.jpg
So what?

Are you watching to see how many vax zombies are falling off the radar here in USMB?

I am.

It is the truth, covid is easily transmitted. But it is not 1/10th as deadly as the gloom and doomers made it out to be. And given what that did to this country and millions of hard-working people, such subterfuge should be criminally actionable.
It`s not 1/10th as deadly? Let`s see your math.

It may NOT be as deadly as some make it out to be BUT that was not what we being argued so it can't be the "truth". The argument was that only 50k died from Covid because the rest had other conditions also. That does NOT mean that is wasn't the covid that ended up killing them.

If you want to argue that it's more deadly for those with other conditions than otherwise healthy people, argue that.

It may NOT be as deadly as some make it out to be BUT that was not what we being argued so it can't be the "truth". The argument was that only 50k died from Covid because the rest had other conditions also. That does NOT mean that is wasn't the covid that ended up killing them.
Interesting how lefties won't use this logic when it comes to estimating vaccine deaths from vaers data.

They were alive before they caught COVID, dead afterwards

Most would have lived a decade or more if not for COVID
Few argue that, but that is not the point.
The question is should these deaths been separated out? They always were before.
Meaning... should we have shut down the entire nation instead of keeping the most likely to die safe?
75% of the deaths are folks 65 and older. Of those, according to the data, 84% had at least one co-morbidity. It seems to me instead of causing nearly 10,000,000 people to lose their jobs, an estimated 60% of small businesses shuttered, a great many of those permanently.
Maybe we should have just kept folks over 65 with illnesses in home with financial/supportive help instead of blanket closing everything.

Let’s fake 800k+ once again and have libbies and media repeat over and over again that 800k+ people have been fired this week for not producing illegally required vax cards.

Well said…

This same group believes FJB is the dully elected POTUS, that 81 million voted for him and that the peaceful protest on 1-6-2021 was a insurrection…

They didn’t do enough on 1-6-2021, sooner rather than later the electorate need to take this group down, by any means necessary, they are criminals in need of severe punishment…

Forum List

Back