🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC Whistleblower Bombshell: Mercury based vaccines cause autism in children.

They admit that there is mercury in the vaccines, where have you been?

In many vaccines they/ve replaced it with 1200+ mcg of aluminium, which 50 times above the safety level.
They admit that there was Thimerosal in vaccines.
Why aren't you just as concerned about all the Chloride in the salt that you buy in the store?
That stuff is nasty!!!

I'd be interested in a link to the aluminium.

They admit that there is mercury in the vaccines, where have you been?

In many vaccines they/ve replaced it with 1200+ mcg of aluminium, which 50 times above the safety level.
Why is there even a "safe" level of aluminum?

Just like there are safe levels of radiation emanating from the cell phone, computer, tablet, etc. that one may use to post here..

Autism is a developmental disorder, normally characterized by impaired verbal and non-verbal communication, repetitive behavior, and social interaction. There are varying levels of autism. Some people function better than others.

Autism is a developmental disorder, normally characterized by impaired verbal and non-verbal communication, repetitive behavior, and social interaction. There are varying levels of autism. Some people function better than others.

Nice definition. I hope it wasn't from wikipedia.

Anyways... the latest studies are involved in detecting autism in the womb.

You'll be interested to know that the latest science in autism is focused on identifying it in the womb. There may be environmental factors and nutritional factors that affect children in the womb in a way that may cause them to be diagnosed as autistic. But vaccines have NEVER been identified as a cause of autism.

Darlene are you a parent of children who are autistic?

Nice definition. I hope it wasn't from wikipedia.

Anyways... the latest studies are involved in detecting autism in the womb.

You'll be interested to know that the latest science in autism is focused on identifying it in the womb. There may be environmental factors and nutritional factors that affect children in the womb in a way that may cause them to be diagnosed as autistic. But vaccines have NEVER been identified as a cause of autism.

Darlene are you a parent of children who are autistic?

I don't believe my son has autism.
Symptoms can be identified as early as 4 months of age. Please read the articles and watch the videos before you assume that doctors aren't linking autism to vaccines.
There are many factors that can contribute to autism but you need to look at the facts.
The pdf files I provided has some pretty informative stuff in there. Just take a look.

I don't believe my son has autism.
Symptoms can be identified as early as 4 months of age. Please read the articles and watch the videos before you assume that doctors aren't linking autism to vaccines.
There are many factors that can contribute to autism but you need to look at the facts.
The pdf files I provided has some pretty informative stuff in there. Just take a look.

I promise you that I've dedicated my entire life and career to working with children and adults who have autism. I have read every study, every journal article, every news article, and every story that has anything to do with autism.

Vaccinate. Your. Kids.

It's also been revealed the black boys are three times more likely to suffer from autism due to higher testosterone production and absorption levels. Why isn't Al Sharpton talking about this?

We're injecting our children with brain devouring mercury based vaccines.

No offense, but is anyone actually surprised that mercury has this effect?

Alex Jones huh? Then riddle me this: why did autism rates continue to rise when Thimerosal was largely removed from vaccines? If the organic mercury in Thimerosal is the cause of autism, then why didn't autism rates drop as the use of Thimerosal did?

Forum List

Back