🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC Whistleblower Bombshell: Mercury based vaccines cause autism in children.

My grandmothers sister had a grandchild who was born perfectly normal. There was nothing wrong with the child. When she was given a vaccination something seriously went wrong and later they diagnosed her with autism. She is in her 50's today and is a very severe case - my grandmothers sister is absolutely convinced the autism was caused by the vaccine. This was years before any research was done. YEARS. It looks like she was right. Very sad.

It's also been revealed the black boys are three times more likely to suffer from autism due to higher testosterone production and absorption levels. Why isn't Al Sharpton talking about this?

We're injecting our children with brain devouring mercury based vaccines.

No offense, but is anyone actually surprised that mercury has this effect?

Alex Jones huh? Then riddle me this: why did autism rates continue to rise when Thimerosal was largely removed from vaccines? If the organic mercury in Thimerosal is the cause of autism, then why didn't autism rates drop as the use of Thimerosal did?

How do you KNOW that Thimerosal (mercury) has been removed? I wouldn't trust everything a doctor tells you.
I refused to get a flu vaccine because the vaccine insert says there's aluminum and formaldehyde in it.
At my son's one year dr appointment, I had asked for the vaccine inserts to see what was in the vaccines. The nurses and doctor refused to give that to me. As a parent, I have every right to know what's in a medicine my child will be receiving. It is wrong for a doctor to deny you any information you request about medicines, and its downright suspicious. I don't blindly trust doctors like the majority of society.
If vaccines were oh so safe, then more and more parents like myself wouldn't have concerns about their safety.

The international average of the # of vaccines used is 18. The United States uses 36. We also have the highest rates of autism and other disabilities (used to be 1 in every 10,000-100,000 10-20 years ago, now autism rates are 1 in every 50-150 children). The rates of these disabilities have tripled along with the increase of vaccination dosages. There have been some useful vaccines but there is no need to take our children to be injected with poisons every two months the first year of life and so on.

I want to know what's going into my children's bodies. If a doctor is unwilling to provide me with that information, I am unwilling to allow those medicines to be put into my children.

Remember, the government is corrupt and the medical field is controlled by the government. Don't blindly put your trust into someone who's a "professional." Make informed choices. Don't be a sheep.

Forum List

Back