Celebrating Failure???

Seriously?

And what about a married couple working as minimum wage slaves for walmart, you think they're going to retire comfortably?

:alcoholic:

Whatever wage one begins with at Walmart, remaining same and doing one's job well will be followed with increase in salary.

Without fail.

Don't pretend otherwise.

What is it that that couple did that any other couple couldn't do?

If you google the phrase "How much do assistant managers at Wal Mart make" You get this nifty little chart:

Average Salary for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc Employees
Job National Salary Data
Retail Store Assistant Manager 236 salaries $35,343 - $54,376
Assistant Store Manager 82 salaries $35,516 - $56,062

Glassdoor.com puts it much lower:

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Walmart-Assistant-Manager-Salaries-E715_D_KO8,25.htm

At 49,990.00

And Money Magazine concurs.

It's article about the pay raises says that some managers (by no means all or even a majority) will top out at $24.70. Multiply that time about 2,080 and you end up with $51K

100,000 Walmart managers get a raise

Few (if any) Wal Mart managers make 58,000 per year.

Jumbo is lying again.

Seriously?

And what about a married couple working as minimum wage slaves for walmart, you think they're going to retire comfortably?

Whatever wage one begins with at Walmart, remaining same and doing one's job well will be followed with increase in salary.

Without fail.

Don't pretend otherwise.

Live in your make-believe world.

Hey PC, just got my Christmas Card from Barry and Michelle. Did you get yours??

Seriously?

Without fail.

Don't pretend otherwise.

Live in your make-believe world.

Let's remind all of these facts:

1. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted)median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

The failure that you celebrate.

and this..

2. "jumbo"
Every time you attempt that lie, I challenge you to post your pic,and offer to post mine.
You run off.....you must be really ugly,huh?

332-206 Victory is Sweet. Your move.

I can provide dozens....actually dozens....of failures of Obama....and yet you provide proof that you voted for this political miscarriage.

I suppose I should pay you a fee for verifying the title of this thread: "Celebrating Failure."

My offer is still open: don't hesitate if you'd like to see the dozens of failures of this mistake in the White House....
...and you can choose: domestic bungles or foreign policy.

Dare you to demand to see 'em.

What you "provide" is dribble from the right wing circle jerk propaganda machine.

Success to you means a very few rich people and everyone else miserable and struggling.

That's basically the right wing/religious sect meme on how things should be.

It's ridiculous and dangerous.

Walmart salaries vary by region just like all jobs.

Most sales associates make 12.00 an hour which is more than most retail / fast food outlets pay including Target, Macy's and Starbucks etc...

And while some managers and assistant managers make 35 to 40k a year others make 50 to 54k. And some CSR's make 60k.

In order to judge the wages one must look at what the rest in the market are making per region.

Wages are down nationally overall as well.

OK get rid of social security.. Then provide an alternate plan that does better. And provide the info to everyone. If you want to get rid of it for something else then tell us what to do instead. And do not say see a financial advisor. That is not a plan. Considering how american employers are out to but labor costs, we cannot expect people to save when they have been scraping by since Reagan took office. America ain't so exceptional.

I can provide dozens....actually dozens....of failures of Obama....and yet you provide proof that you voted for this political miscarriage.

I suppose I should pay you a fee for verifying the title of this thread: "Celebrating Failure."

My offer is still open: don't hesitate if you'd like to see the dozens of failures of this mistake in the White House....

What you "provide" is dribble from the right wing circle jerk propaganda machine.

Success to you means a very few rich people and everyone else miserable and struggling.

Must be why libs are okay with stealing from the middle class and senior citizens.

50 grand per year is not even middle class anymore. How quick we forget that. Yet how many millions make well under that? And they are supposed to save....how? Don't eat. Don't buy a car. Don't buy a hose. Then people say its bad to live at your parents when you are 25. How else does one make it? I guess a college education is the only way.

50 grand per year is not even middle class anymore. How quick we forget that. Yet how many millions make well under that? And they are supposed to save....how? Don't eat. Don't buy a car. Don't buy a hose. Then people say its bad to live at your parents when you are 25. How else does one make it? I guess a college education is the only way.
Very few in corporate America even make 40 to 50k a year. Same with Healthcare.

That's what our Liberal pals have been trained to do.
The wisest wonk once said ' Let's be honest, for a Liberal not data, facts, proof, or even experience will matter a bit in informing their beliefs.'

Proof to follow:

1. Recently, a thread, "Beating Social Security," [ http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/beating-social-security.452840/], documented that:

a. Franklin Roosevelt's plan, Social Security was a careless adventure, poorly designed.

b. It has resulted in $ trillions of debt generations into the future

c. Courts have found that government has no legal obligation to pay off any of its Social Security promises.

And.....
d. There are actual plans which, mathematically and financially, work out better than the Democrat plan.

And these alternatives to Roosevelt's plan have been proven successful..
"... a privatized Social Security ... Government employees in Galveston, Brazoria and Matagorda Counties have controlled their private retirement plan for 30 years. They opted out of Social Security before Congress changed the law in 1983 to prevent others from withdrawing."
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/18/us/how-privatized-social-security-works-in-galveston.html?_r=0

2. Yet, those indoctrinated to love and defend anything Liberal or Democrat immediately lied, claiming that the thread was about ending Social Security.
Posts like these:

"Yessireee.................. Good GOP morals, work them till they drop, and then throw them out into the street to die. "Let him die, let him die!!!". And ol' Staph is cheering all the way. Until they throw her out into the street. Maybe then she can 'roll'. "Beating Social Security | Page 15 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"How many people here will be taking Grandma in to live with them after they take away her SS payments (yes, I know, all of your grandparents are millionaires and they don't need SS). Will you be paying her medical bills, too, after you destroy Medicare?" Beating Social Security | Page 5 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"As long as morons like Politicalchic are posting plagiarized stupidity, the right and good goal of eliminating Social Security will remain fatally tainted with her taint." Beating Social Security | Page 6 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Too busy fixing up the spare room for when you cut Grandma off from her benefits and she has nowhere to go except to live with you?" Beating Social Security | Page 8 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not a single one these comments is based on anything in that thread. They are the product of mind-numbed Liberal robots, found in surfeit hereabouts.

Is this a declaration that Liberals/Democrats endorse failure in the Social Security plan, just as they do in endorsing Liberal/Democrat Welfare policy?
You betcha!!!

Democrat/Liberal policy is not to move folks out of poverty....
....it is to maintain poverty, and keep the welfare plantation fully stocked.

And Democrat/Liberal Social Security design is not to insure the elderly, it is to grow government.

"That's what our Liberal pals have been trained to do. The wisest wonk once said ' Let's be honest, for a Liberal not data, facts, proof, or even experience will matter a bit in informing their beliefs.'"
PoliticalChic (PC)

Evidence is missing. Unless PC is suggesting a University Degree is such training. Which would give those of us who have such a degree more evidence of her lack of higher education (as if we needed more).

Anyone who knows what a blue book is, and what is required in answering an essay question understands the pages would be blank were it not for date and facts plus the life and vicarious experiences called upon to fill the pages.

Of course PC provides an essay to us, mostly dribs and drabs of the work of obscure iconoclasts seeking to make a name for themselves, and few bucks by rewriting history. Yet we have no idea of her life experiences, though some of us have the life experiences to make some educated guesses.

Yup. That is sad. But someone has to work to make the company its profit and it isn't going to be the ones at the top doing the work.

Must be why libs are okay with stealing from the middle class and senior citizens.

Truth is not your friend; of course neither is anyone else...

Most sales associates make 12.00 an hour which is more than most retail / fast food outlets pay including Target, Macy's and Starbucks etc...

And while some managers and assistant managers make 35 to 40k a year others make 50 to 54k. And some CSR's make 60k.

In order to judge the wages one must look at what the rest in the market are making per region.

Hmmm....I provided links to my stats.

Why don't you do the same?

100,000 Walmart managers get a raise

"Wages are too high"

--Donald J. Trump, November 2015.

Shall we see how simply it is to prove you to be a lying Leftist drone?

Sure.

I provided the following:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/18/us/how-privatized-social-security-works-in-galveston.html?_r=0

Three rules for staying out of poverty

A Married Couple Working for Walmart Could Retire and Live Very Comfortably

How a Working-Class Couple Amassed a Priceless Art Collection

Great American Art Collector Herbert Vogel Dies

You wrote 'What you "provide" is dribble from the right wing circle jerk propaganda machine.'

I sure made you look like the fool you are, huh?

OK get rid of social security.. Then provide an alternate plan that does better. And provide the info to everyone. If you want to get rid of it for something else then tell us what to do instead. And do not say see a financial advisor. That is not a plan. Considering how american employers are out to but labor costs, we cannot expect people to save when they have been scraping by since Reagan took office. America ain't so exceptional.

"OK get rid of social security."

So, you're one of the morons I pointed to in the OP.

Can you find any post that demands getting rid of social security?

Did you vote for this:

1." ..in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery."
Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. "Federal deficits have soared between 2009 and 2012, bring the total long-term debt to a level equal to 73 percent of the nation’s GDP. “Between 2009 and 2012, the federal government recorded the largest budget deficits relative to the size of the economy since 1946, causing federal debt to soar.”
CBO says deficits slated to shrink in coming years, but will soar again if spending or tax changes are not made

3. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted)median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

You did if you voted for Obama....and you join the other losers celebrating failure.

If you don't want to get rid of it explain the alternative. If you put it in the hands of private investors that raised a red flag. They are out to make a profit at who's expense? The way most Americans see it is working class people are going to get screwed no matter what route is given. That is preety much fact which cannot be disputed. We are a semi plutocracy and we call ourselves exceptional. That is pure hogwash.

Forum List

Back