Celebrating Robert E. Lee's Birthday Today Brings Out Southern Pride And Patriotism

I think you have problems with reading comprehension when getting served on a message board. White bigots got scared. Black children and other whites died.

So he should be celebrated for inciting the deaths of blacks and whites. We got an equal opportunity sadist here, lol.

No he should be celebrating for starting the process that will culminate in everyone being treated the same no matter what color, religion, sex, etc.

You support an immediate end to affirmative action, then? Glad to hear it!

No, Jarl, you celebrate that. You are having trouble with the idea of "process", aren't you?

Well, of course you are.

Could you please at least READ THE GODDAMNED POST before responding to it, dumbass? Are you even LITERATE?

Jarl, I understand that you are barely above sentience.

Folks read your yammerings quickly and understand that you just don't get it, even after more than a year on the Board.

Son, don't dish what you can't take.

More projecting from Fakey...64,202nd post, same as the first. Time to find a new shrink.

Have you ever had an original THOUGHT in your life?

So he should be celebrated for inciting the deaths of blacks and whites. We got an equal opportunity sadist here, lol.

No he should be celebrating for starting the process that will culminate in everyone being treated the same no matter what color, religion, sex, etc.

You support an immediate end to affirmative action, then? Glad to hear it!

As soon as reparations are paid immediately I'm all for ending AA. Glad you agree.

Last edited:
In other words...you're lying, again and still. You do not want to be treated the same, you STILL want special rights.

In other words...you're lying, again and still. You do not want to be treated the same, you STILL want special rights.

Reparations are not special. You are not granting me anything. You are paying a debt. You can pay it one way or another. Totally up to you.

Reparations are not special. You are not granting me anything. You are paying a debt. You can pay it one way or another. Totally up to you.

Debt? How did I accrue this debt, and why do you feel YOU are owed something from me?

What a great day to be a southerner as we celebrate a great man in the name of Robert E. Lee. Today tens of millions of Americans are showing their southern pride and patriotism across America. Robert E. Lee was a true gentleman who loved his heritage as he fought for states rights.

leegeneral2.jpg

rebel-flag.jpg

With your avatar and the idea that Lee should be admired and celebrated, it is clear beyond measure that you are a traitor to the United States of America.

Debt? How did I accrue this debt, and why do you feel YOU are owed something from me?

You accrued this debt by being an American citizen. Why do you feel you are owed something?

You accrued this debt by being an American citizen. Why do you feel you are owed something?

The only thing im owed is the money I earn by performing a service for my employer. How about we pay every black person in the US $1000, but then we get rid of welfare? Would you agree to those terms?

While we are paying debts from 150 years ago, when no one living today was alive, I want reparations too!

I have several ancestors who fought in the War of Northern Aggression, for the North. One died outside Atlanta, during Sherman's war crime, at the ripe old age of 19.

Lets see, if he had lived to life expectancy earning the average wage, and factoring in inflation, you owe me a lot of money. Pay up.

More projecting from Fakey...64,202nd post, same as the first. Time to find a new shrink.

Have you ever had an original THOUGHT in your life?

Dealing with with folks from the far right like you requires very little effort.

Anyone who is part of American society has a debt to his or her fellow citizens for such an opportunity and has to pay it forward.

Here we go again folks...

The Civil War was about States Rights....A States Right to allow slavery
The Civil War was about economics......An economy built on slavery

It should be expected.

It's human nature to whitewash the awful things we do.

We realize that slavery is an abomination today so we rationalize the immorality of our ancestors by minimizing the grotesque institution that defined the South. Tariffs are boring and technical. Owning other human beings much less so.

It would have collapsed by 1880. Of course...ending it could have been done WITHOUT shredding the Constitution, killing 600,000+ people, and destroying half the country. But no, dishonest Abe wouldn't think of it!

Or, it would have collapsed by 1930. Who knows?

The Confederacy probably would have turned into a pariah state, like South Africa, given its institutionalism of Segregation for 100 years after the Civil War.

Many communities in the South are considered pariah communities.

Take Vidor for instance.

where did i attack you for supporting the north jake? which post?

Forum List

Back