Celebs and Plastic Surgery

I know more women in real life that got reductions than got enhancements. Celebrities are an odd breed with too much money on their hands, lol.

If I had that kind of cash, there are 100 things more important to do with it than tuck and lift. I don't need a man who requires me to defy time and nature to keep him happy. There is always someone better looking, and if that's what he needs to be happy, I'm not going to be his cup of tea.

That's my point Sgt, Nicki (or Niki, whatever), definitely did not get butt implants for other women's sakes, or to impress them.

Maybe for a few women, they might get breast implants as a "status" symbol, but I think most of them get them to look more attractive to men, whether it be their husbands or, if they're single, to attract men. The woman with the size double D cup size is going to get a LOT more attention than the women with an A or a B. Lol! MEN are the ones who place such importance on those types of things, IMO.

True. If she's going for giant balloon boobs, that's probably something a woman is doing to attract men.

As with the lips, however, I'd say that's misguided in a lot of cases. Only a minority of men find that kind of thing attractive.

Personally, I actually find it to be a turn off more often than not.

Duck lips are out. It's "sparrow face" now! :biggrin:

The Successor to Duck Lips Is Sparrow Face

But just for laughs, let's reminisce about duck lips too. Lol!

FAIL Blog - duck lips - Funny FAIL Pictures and Videos - epic fail photos - Cheezburger

Duck lips are out. It's "sparrow face" now! :biggrin:

The Successor to Duck Lips Is Sparrow Face

But just for laughs, let's reminisce about duck lips too. Lol!

FAIL Blog - duck lips - Funny FAIL Pictures and Videos - epic fail photos - Cheezburger

That's creepy looking!
icon_eek.gif

I think Megan definitely had her cheeks and lips done. She looks like she had cheek implants because her cheek bones are higher now, and her face is much thinner.

Exactly. She looks bony now, and her mouth is weird and unnatural, like she's had botox injections.

It appears to have taken a toll on her skin as well.

Age takes a toll on your skin. Find a teenager who lost weight and compare to an old person who lost weight. The old person has flabs of skins hanging around whereas the young teenager's skin snaps back much easier. We lose skin elasticity as we age. Once scientists figure out how to fix that problem, watch out, plastic surgery will have entered into the realm of hyperspace.

Sure. But, again, however, she's only 28.

She looks quite a bit older than her age.

She's not too many years away from hitting the wall. Changes are already happening to her body plus she had two kids, so on top of the hormonal changes which accompany pregnancy, she cycled through two weight gains/losses. This changes how the body deals with weight loss and were the fat gets reduced.

Here's how I'm reaching my conclusion. I'm eyeballing the distance between her eye to the "edge" of her cheek in the 2007 and 2014 photos and that distance looks the same to me. Her cheek doesn't look like it's been enhanced. The visual signal of pronouncement comes, IMO, from the hollow underneath her cheek bone.

I think Megan definitely had her cheeks and lips done. She looks like she had cheek implants because her cheek bones are higher now, and her face is much thinner.

Exactly. She looks bony now, and her mouth is weird and unnatural, like she's had botox injections.

Age takes a toll on your skin. Find a teenager who lost weight and compare to an old person who lost weight. The old person has flabs of skins hanging around whereas the young teenager's skin snaps back much easier. We lose skin elasticity as we age. Once scientists figure out how to fix that problem, watch out, plastic surgery will have entered into the realm of hyperspace.

She's not too many years away from hitting the wall. Changes are already happening to her body plus she had two kids, so on top of the hormonal changes which accompany pregnancy, she cycled through two weight gains/losses. This changes how the body deals with weight loss and were the fat gets reduced.

Here's how I'm reaching my conclusion. I'm eyeballing the distance between her eye to the "edge" of her cheek in the 2007 and 2014 photos and that distance looks the same to me. Her cheek doesn't look like it's been enhanced. The visual signal of pronouncement comes, IMO, from the hollow underneath her cheek bone.

Cheek implants, nose job, lips. It's quite obvious by looking at the pictures. Her face is different, and it is not due to aging or having children either.

Radar Online Megan Fox 8216 Had Some Cosmetic Procedures 8217 Done Says Plastic Surgeon

megan-fox-had-some-cosmetic-surgery-procedures-done-top-plastic-surgeon-says-pp.jpg

Most regular men are not going out getting plastic surgery. That is not the case with women where they are put under pressure by men (see your OWN comments above, you totally made MY point) to go under the knife.

Men aren't putting pressure on women to go under the knife, women are doing that to themselves. They want male attention and they'll get more of it if they're attractive. It's all the woman's decision. Women have agency in life, they're not under the command of men.

MEN are not judged strictly on their appearances, as women are . . .

So what? Women aren't judged primarily on their social status like men are. Plenty of professional men will date a waitress but you almost never see a female physician asking the busboy cleaning her table to go out on a date with her.

The FACT is that women are not going out getting breast implants for themselves. That goes for both, celebrities and regular women. And it certainly isn't other WOMEN who are demanding to see big giant basketball breasts. :lol: WE think that looks ridiculous!

Sure they are, they want the benefit that comes from the implant.

And confidence IS beautiful! :smile:

Only a woman would say that. I guarantee you that an ugly confident woman in not as beautiful as a young, pretty and less confident woman.

Not true. She's doing it because she is aging and she is worried about her husband finding her unattractive and no longer desiring her.

Notice how the focus in on how she will be perceived. It's her decision because she wants to alter her life in some fashion.

More unattractive male actors (some are repeats of course). These are very successful actors keep in mind. I mean seriously, anyone who denies that there is a double standard for women and men regarding physical beauty has their heads in the sand.

There is no double standard, there are standards which apply to men and those which apply to women. They don't overlap nor should they. There is no inherent hypocrisy involved which is usually implied when the double standard issue is tossed out.

Women get the benefit that comes from their beauty. Men get the benefit that flows from their status. Men judge women by their looks, women judge men by status. You never really see guys trying to date an ugly woman who is driving a Ferrari but you do see plenty of women making a judgment on a man that they just met by looking at his car, or his job, or his social influence/reputation.

Breast implants too apparently.

4311459085_7fba743f83_z.jpg

Most regular men are not going out getting plastic surgery. That is not the case with women where they are put under pressure by men (see your OWN comments above, you totally made MY point) to go under the knife.

Men aren't putting pressure on women to go under the knife, women are doing that to themselves. They want male attention and they'll get more of it if they're attractive. It's all the woman's decision. Women have agency in life, they're not under the command of men.

MEN are not judged strictly on their appearances, as women are . . .

So what? Women aren't judged primarily on their social status like men are. Plenty of professional men will date a waitress but you almost never see a female physician asking the busboy cleaning her table to go out on a date with her.

The FACT is that women are not going out getting breast implants for themselves. That goes for both, celebrities and regular women. And it certainly isn't other WOMEN who are demanding to see big giant basketball breasts. :lol: WE think that looks ridiculous!

Sure they are, they want the benefit that comes from the implant.

And confidence IS beautiful! :smile:

Only a woman would say that. I guarantee you that an ugly confident woman in not as beautiful as a young, pretty and less confident woman.

Not true. She's doing it because she is aging and she is worried about her husband finding her unattractive and no longer desiring her.

Notice how the focus in on how she will be perceived. It's her decision because she wants to alter her life in some fashion.

More unattractive male actors (some are repeats of course). These are very successful actors keep in mind. I mean seriously, anyone who denies that there is a double standard for women and men regarding physical beauty has their heads in the sand.

There is no double standard, there are standards which apply to men and those which apply to women. They don't overlap nor should they. There is no inherent hypocrisy involved which is usually implied when the double standard issue is tossed out.

Women get the benefit that comes from their beauty. Men get the benefit that flows from their status. Men judge women by their looks, women judge men by status. You never really see guys trying to date an ugly woman who is driving a Ferrari but you do see plenty of women making a judgment on a man that they just met by looking at his car, or his job, or his social influence/reputation.

The women do all of those because they are taking cues from men. Period. End thread. :D

If it's not plastic surgery, then it's bad genetics.

No one should like that at 28, babies or no.

Like I said earlier, I'm 36, and my face hasn't changed THAT much. You cheeks don't deteriorate THAT much at 28 years old!! I don't know what this guy is arguing so much about the FACT that Megan Fox has had plastic surgery. It is quite obvious. He must have a celebrity crush on her! :biggrin:

I have to say that, although I think she looked better before, she is still a gorgeous woman IMO. I'll bet if she walked up to you and started flirting with you, you would be speechless!!! :wink_2:

To be fair, it's not like she's "ugly" or anything.
lol.gif

She's just a far cry from what she used to be, and she doesn't look like her age.

She used to be absolutely jaw dropping. lol

So . . . what do you think about celebs and plastic surgery? Do you think they've crossed a line in order to maintain their beauty and youth? What do you think about the doctors who perform these surgeries. Some of them will perform multiple surgeries on the same patient, even though there are always risks involved with general anesthesia.

Does anyone else think that some celebrities who have had plastic surgery look like the Joker? :lol:

Let's compare, shall we?

joker-smile-surgery-300x222.jpg

Meg-Ryan-Lip-Augmentation.jpg

o-KIM-NOVAK-facebook.jpg

Good grief, if anyone does NOT need plastic surgery, it is Katherine Zeta Jones!!! :omg:

scary-celebrity-plastic-surgery-before--large-msg-135108359634.jpg

No, Katherine Zeta Jones didn't need plastic surgery, but those extensions in her hair certainly helped.

Celebrities start looking grotesque very quickly with their surgical enhancements. But hey, if they have the money and time and feel the need, maybe all of that will help surgeons be able to fix burn victims better than now one day, so good can come from it I guess.

I have to say that, although I think she looked better before, she is still a gorgeous woman IMO. I'll bet if she walked up to you and started flirting with you, you would be speechless!!! :wink_2:

lol.gif

She's just a far cry from what she used to be, and she doesn't look like her age.

I think she still is. Although, IMO, plastic surgery was a mistake, I still think she's gorgeous. *shrugs* But that's just my opinion. Lol!

So . . . what do you think about celebs and plastic surgery? Do you think they've crossed a line in order to maintain their beauty and youth? What do you think about the doctors who perform these surgeries. Some of them will perform multiple surgeries on the same patient, even though there are always risks involved with general anesthesia.

Does anyone else think that some celebrities who have had plastic surgery look like the Joker? :lol:

Let's compare, shall we?

joker-smile-surgery-300x222.jpg

Meg-Ryan-Lip-Augmentation.jpg

o-KIM-NOVAK-facebook.jpg

Good grief, if anyone does NOT need plastic surgery, it is Katherine Zeta Jones!!! :omg:

scary-celebrity-plastic-surgery-before--large-msg-135108359634.jpg

No, Katherine Zeta Jones didn't need plastic surgery, but those extensions in her hair certainly helped.

Celebrities start looking grotesque very quickly with their surgical enhancements. But hey, if they have the money and time and feel the need, maybe all of that will help surgeons be able to fix burn victims better than now one day, so good can come from it I guess.

Now that's an interesting point that no one has raised yet. Thanks for that contribution. :) Great point!

Like I said earlier, I'm 36, and my face hasn't changed THAT much. You cheeks don't deteriorate THAT much at 28 years old!! I don't know what this guy is arguing so much about the FACT that Megan Fox has had plastic surgery. It is quite obvious. He must have a celebrity crush on her! :biggrin:

I'm not arguing that Megan Fox had no plastic surgery, I'm arguing about one specific example. Boob job, check, nose job, check. I'm not arguing. I just don't see cheek implants. I've seen pronouncement of cheeks on women in my my real life world and I know that they didn't go to a plastic surgeon.

lol.gif

Yeah, she was 21. Being 21 can do that for a woman.

I'm not arguing that Megan Fox had no plastic surgery, I'm arguing about one specific example. Boob job, check, nose job, check. I'm not arguing. I just don't see cheek implants. I've seen pronouncement of cheeks on women in my my real life world and I know that they didn't go to a plastic surgeon.

Well, IMO, her face is an entirely different shape than it was just a few years ago. I could see your point if she was in her 40s or something, but she's too young to have had that much change in the shape of her face.

Cheek implants don't actually go higher than your natural cheek bones. They just give the "illusion" of such because they stick out more than your natural cheek bones. See example below.

1407061216_84645.jpg

Forum List

Back