Censorship on Campus.

"Open to the public" and "public" are not the same thing. I think if you did a little research, you'd find that the college specifically has the ability to remove anyone's permission to be on the campus, making them trespassers.

Can it remove students from campus? I think not.

Colleges most certainly CAN remove students from campus.

Not without them committing some kind of violation.

Like handing out copies of the COTUS in violation of campus codes, perhaps?

The campus codes violate the Constitution. They're bullshit.
Universities are losing this battle in the courts........I've shown several cases where they have lost.

"Open to the public" and "public" are not the same thing. I think if you did a little research, you'd find that the college specifically has the ability to remove anyone's permission to be on the campus, making them trespassers.

Go through the courts- stop speading hateful, divisive bs.

I'll do without a RW revolution wrapped in the constitution and the bible, thanks.
This country exists as it it is today because of those two principles. If it wasn't for that you would be living in a european country and not the greatest nation to ever exist.

Depends on the situation and place..............Is it a public domain area as a sidewalk or a street, or classified as a residential area as the University claims.........

There are pros and cons to this.............and the con would be a VOCAL protest there could cause problems that would disrupt the sleep or studying of students at their home......aka dorm.................but that didn't happen here in this case.
How do you know? When did the Pub propaganda machine cover anything but their side lol?
I normally ignore you.....As you are a useless tool...........

I've shown actual data, and court cases to back my position up........You have not done so...............Therefore, your posts are meaningless to me.

I have now showed 3 cases where the colleges and Universities got nailed by the Courts.........

Again, show me the cases which would go against the OP>
They're not being pushed by a gigantic, hateful, divisive propaganda machine, hater dupe. Go beat up some commies. lol

LOL

Handing out copies of the Constitution is hateful..........

LMAO!

Can you explain how the Constitution is divisive and hateful?

I have now showed 3 cases where the colleges and Universities got nailed by the Courts.........

Again, show me the cases which would go against the OP>
They're not being pushed by a gigantic, hateful, divisive propaganda machine, hater dupe. Go beat up some commies. lol
Didn't the Constitution beat the commies? Isn't that why you don't need young people reading it?

Why is it you hate the Constitution so much?

Your propaganda is hateful. Go through the courts.

There is a quote (often misattributed to Sinclair Lewis) that states, “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” While the actual quote seems to be a condensed meme of a collection of prognostications from the 1930′s as Hitler came to power, it is very true of where we find ourselves headed in the 21st century here in the United States.

The word “fascist” is thrown around a lot these days and it’s usually by people who have no clue what it really means. They bleat about “Big Brother” and an authoritarian government, even as they ironically vote for the politicians who support the very same things. Even though we won the war against fascism in Germany, it seems as if we brought that back with us like a parasite that would lay dormant for a few decades.

In a nutshell, fascism is basically an authoritarian government for corporations, by corporations. Extreme nationalism, the loss of individual liberties, and collectivism that benefits corporations rather than people. Basically, corporate protection and welfare. This is where the dollar is placed above the individual, where human beings are just cogs in the wheel. Have you ever heard your boss say “you’re an asset to the company”? That’s it, you are an asset just like the office printer — and just like that printer, you’ll be thrown away once your usefulness has run its course.

- See more at: When Fascism Comes to America It Will Be Cloaked In Patriotism - Forward Progressives

Your propaganda is hateful. Go through the courts.

There is a quote (often misattributed to Sinclair Lewis) that states, “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” While the actual quote seems to be a condensed meme of a collection of prognostications from the 1930′s as Hitler came to power, it is very true of where we find ourselves headed in the 21st century here in the United States.

The word “fascist” is thrown around a lot these days and it’s usually by people who have no clue what it really means. They bleat about “Big Brother” and an authoritarian government, even as they ironically vote for the politicians who support the very same things. Even though we won the war against fascism in Germany, it seems as if we brought that back with us like a parasite that would lay dormant for a few decades.

In a nutshell, fascism is basically an authoritarian government for corporations, by corporations. Extreme nationalism, the loss of individual liberties, and collectivism that benefits corporations rather than people. Basically, corporate protection and welfare. This is where the dollar is placed above the individual, where human beings are just cogs in the wheel. Have you ever heard your boss say “you’re an asset to the company”? That’s it, you are an asset just like the office printer — and just like that printer, you’ll be thrown away once your usefulness has run its course.

- See more at: When Fascism Comes to America It Will Be Cloaked In Patriotism - Forward Progressives
I was kind of thinking you would actually do better than a cut and paste. The article you posted was written by a retard. You quoting it shows your level of intelligence.

That's a matter of debate - there have been rulings that have gone both ways.

Nevertheless, as of now they exist - and are enough cause to remove a student from campus.

The constitution is the best thing about America. duh
If you actually believed that why would you ever support making people handing it out go to free speech zones to do so?

Wouldn't you want every student from grade school to college have a copy readily available? And shouldn't they based on the first be able to pass them out pretty much anywhere?

If the Constitution is in your mind the best thing about America why would you be for restricting where it can be distributed?

The constitution is the best thing about America. duh
If you actually believed that why would you ever support making people handing it out go to free speech zones to do so?

Wouldn't you want every student from grade school to college have a copy readily available? And shouldn't they based on the first be able to pass them out pretty much anywhere?

If the Constitution is in your mind the best thing about America why would you be for restricting where it can be distributed?
Unfortunately, the only thing the new bs GOP wants to do with it is pervert it, especially the 2nd Amendment.

College campuses are private property, no matter whether or not people are allowed to walk there.
How is a campus private property when their very existence is only made possible with tax dollars and tax payer funded loans to the students?

The same is true of every military base in the country.

Every courthouse to

Hey every library to , come to think of it.

A military base is completely different, and by no means can be considered a public place. If you don't have a pass or a military I.d. you aren't getting in there. It is not a public place.

I've provided a ruling were the courts show a case of protesting with a sign, with the 1st Amendment on it and nothing more was ruled legal even though that person was forced to leave by the police at the time in question.

There was no disruption at that court house for carrying that sign and the Federal Courts agreed.

Forum List

Back