CEO pay is 380 times average worker's

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
CEOs earn 380 times in pay more than average worker - Apr. 19, 2012

So does the CEO work 380 times harder?

Or is the CEO 380 times more useful?

Most nations pay gap is 20/50-1. Not 380-1. It's absolute ignorance.

The job of the CEO today is to prevent pay raises. They get about 25% while the corporations get about 75%. It pays good to be a Cash Driven idiot.

Sadly, "Profits Just Hit Another All-Time High, Wages Just Hit Another All-Time Low "

Read more: Profits At High, Wages At Low - Business Insider

Why are workers trash when Corporations can't thrive without them?

The job of the CEO today is to prevent pay raises. They get about 25% while the corporations get about 75%. It pays good to be a Cash Driven idiot.

Sadly, "Profits Just Hit Another All-Time High, Wages Just Hit Another All-Time Low "

Go blow your nose.

kleenex.jpg

Jobs in China don't help Americans on food stamps.

Indeed, If Apple brought the jobs back to the US they would employ over 720,000 people.

Apple employs... 20,000 overseas...Many more people work for Apple’s contractors: an additional 700,000 people engineer, build and assemble iPads, iPhones and Apple’s other products. But almost none of them work in the United States. Instead, they work for foreign companies in Asia, Europe and elsewhere, at factories that almost all electronics designers rely upon to build their wares.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/b...d-a-squeezed-middle-class.html?pagewanted=all

Jobs in the USA don't help the Chinese without food stamps.
Do you have something against the poor in China?
No, I have a problem with wealthy industrialists who outsource our production jobs and continue to lobby Congress to keep Cannabis illegal so that America is dependent on foreign imports and monopolized natural resources for energy and commerce.

The US currently spends $20b+/yr on Cannabis eradication efforts while American businesses import nearly $500m/yr worth of hemp fiber from China. So what's the very simply solution to this? Legalize Cannabis Sativa again.

The CEO is 380 times more likely to create a job than you are too.

I wonder if liberals are angry with actors or singers. Their pay is probably 500 times what the lowly people who work on the set make.

CEO's don't create jobs small brain LOL (OMG look at this dude)

America became great when we were an Industrial Nation. CEO's don't create hard workers.

Americans are hard workers!

The CEO is just the person that is supposed to delegate responsibilities to the hard worker! The CEO doesn't create any workers you small brain!

The ignorance about economics and Capitalism is rampant amongst the anarchoMarxists aint it? Heres a completely free idiots guide to corporate CEO compensation. When you go hire a new CEO to run the 38 separate businesses of Caterpillar, you offer them a salary plus equity compensation. Equity doesnt come off the backs of ANY OTHER WORKER in the company. In fact, I and most stockholders would not invest in ahuge company where the CEO WAS NOT a major owner of that company. If you strip away the equity comp, and divided that remaining salary amonst the Catipillar workers, they could all get a set of Cat Working Shoes, a Cat tee shirt, and a steering wheel from a dozer each year. Or they could mug him, divide up up his salary and hope that the lower paid dupe that takes his place at that 20X ratio doesnt result in 10% layoffs next year. The reason the ratio is higher HERE, is that our companies represent 10X the worlds average corporate capitalization.

You really need to stop parroting millenial street pissing Occupy crap, and start studying and thinking about how our economic system really works.

CaféAuLait;8925408 said:

Indeed, If Apple brought the jobs back to the US they would employ over 720,000 people.

Apple employs... 20,000 overseas...Many more people work for Apple’s contractors: an additional 700,000 people engineer, build and assemble iPads, iPhones and Apple’s other products. But almost none of them work in the United States. Instead, they work for foreign companies in Asia, Europe and elsewhere, at factories that almost all electronics designers rely upon to build their wares.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/b...d-a-squeezed-middle-class.html?pagewanted=all

NAFTA was powerful. Manufacturing jobs are leaving now. The former manufacturers are crowding in other low paying jobs such as Marts and Fast foods. The average worker in fast food today is 32 if I remember correctly.

The Anti-Outsourcing bill of 2010 failed and it shouldn't have. It was money at play and most people have never heard of it.

Some said we don't need manufacturing in America, "It's low skill work". Manufacturing jobs have an office full of college educated workers. We need Industry.

It's the profit junkies that say we don't need Industry. Ironically it's the people without profit that agree with them.

America became great when we were an Industrial Nation. CEO's don't create hard workers.

The CEO is just the person that is supposed to delegate responsibilities to the hard worker! The CEO doesn't create any workers you small brain!

We get it, you want your kids to have a manufacturing job. So does your President. Well, a manufacturing job for your children, I think he want's his own children to be doctors or lawyers or politicians.

I wonder if liberals are angry with actors or singers. Their pay is probably 500 times what the lowly people who work on the set make.

I see you have no comprehension of the working class, thank you. You are what I'm fighting against. Unintelligent Americans fighting against themselves.

Actors and Singers are "solo artists". CEO's work as a team. Learn the difference kiddo.

Sounds like a good gig!! Damn, if I weren't already retired, I might grab that job!!

Curious....Why are you so envious of the successful? Upset that GED doesn't get you too far?

Oh its all about the dope! Give KNB dope and he wouldn't care if jobs were outsourced to Mars.

Oh yeah, the dumb fucking laborer creates the job, right? You fucking moron. And I'd wager to say you don't know any "hard working Americans" in your circle because they're all probably on welfare, including you.

CaféAuLait;8925408 said:

NAFTA was powerful. Manufacturing jobs are leaving now. The former manufacturers are crowding in other low paying jobs such as Marts and Fast foods. The average worker in fast food today is 32 if I remember correctly.

The Anti-Outsourcing bill of 2010 failed and it shouldn't have. It was money at play and most people have never heard of it.

Some said we don't need manufacturing in America, "It's low skill work". Manufacturing jobs have an office full of college educated workers. We need Industry.

It's the profit junkies that say we don't need Industry. Ironically it's the people without profit that agree with them.
I suppose that you don't know that the USA is the second largest manufacturer of goods in the world. Go figure, China has three times the population of the USA and finally eked out the number one spot for manufacturing. Go get a job in manufacturing since you think it's so fucking great.

The ignorance about economics and Capitalism is rampant amongst the anarchoMarxists aint it? Heres a completely free idiots guide to corporate CEO compensation. When you go hire a new CEO to run the 38 separate businesses of Caterpillar, you offer them a salary plus equity compensation. Equity doesnt come off the backs of ANY OTHER WORKER in the company. In fact, I and most stockholders would not invest in ahuge company where the CEO WAS NOT a major owner of that company. If you strip away the equity comp, and divided that remaining salary amonst the Catipillar workers, they could all get a set of Cat Working Shoes, a Cat tee shirt, and a steering wheel from a dozer each year. Or they could mug him, divide up up his salary and hope that the lower paid dupe that takes his place at that 20X ratio doesnt result in 10% layoffs next year. The reason the ratio is higher HERE, is that our companies represent 10X the worlds average corporate capitalization.

You really need to stop parroting millenial street pissing Occupy crap, and start studying and thinking about how our economic system really works.

"Equity doesnt come off the backs of ANY OTHER WORKER in the company."

The worker is part of the team. To ignore that the worker is a team member needed to make these profits is absolute ignorance. To think that the CEO can make these profits without the workers IS ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE.

Are the workers replaceable, maybe. Can you make the profit without the worker NO, NO NO. The CEO generally doesn't even know how to produce the product, that's a fact. Even the engineer's don't know how to produce it, the floor has to modify it beyond the blue prints to make it functional.

Oh yeah, the dumb fucking laborer creates the job, right? You fucking moron. And I'd wager to say you don't know any "hard working Americans" in your circle because they're all probably on welfare, including you.

So you think that job creators don't labor. You are one Fox News crazy case if I've ever seen one.

THE BUSINESS OWNER creates the job kiddo. Not the CEO. Learn more, talk less.

CaféAuLait;8925408 said:

I suppose that you don't know that the USA is the second largest manufacturer of goods in the world. Go figure, China has three times the population of the USA and finally eked out the number one spot for manufacturing. Go get a job in manufacturing since you think it's so fucking great.

I have no doubt you haven't seen the outsourcing.

I've seen a majority of Americans scatter brained on why America is failing. You are certainly no minority.

We use to be the largest when we were the #1 Country in the World. I'll assume you are content with #2 production and #2 world wide. Sadly, you aren't even a #2 thinker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back