CEO pay is 380 times average worker's

The worker sure as shit doesn't create the job, kiddo. The CEO runs the company. If the company is successful, people get hired. The worker doesn't do shit, except work (sometimes).

The hell he doesn't. Who do you think makes the company run? Without a company that runs, there's no need for the worker. I mean..... duh.

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed.
Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."
-- Abraham Lincoln​

Kind of hard to watch these drones and their hero-worship, oblivious to their own puppet strings.
Workers are a dime a dozen. You idiots never understood how irrelevant you are. You have a choice, do the job you're told to do or find another job. You suffer from an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

Twice in a row with this obsession -- you suffer from an overinflated sense of Authoritarianism.

No wonder you pander to the robber baron type. They like drones like you. Compliant, docile, easily led.

Last edited:
Workers are a dime a dozen. You idiots never understood how irrelevant you are. You have a choice, do the job you're told to do or find another job. You suffer from an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

So workers are idiots?
Pretty much, yeah. Now you're starting to catch on. If they were smart enough to run a business, they would be the owner or at least the CEO.

I'm embarrassed that this has went on this long but you clearly have no clue what a business is built on. You have a caveman approach to business that doesn't work. You never once addressed the issue in the debate, you simply held a "You are stupid and workers are stupid" approach on a pay scale debate. I'm embarrassed for you.

First you say the CEO is the job creator, now this.

The CEO runs the company, yes, you are catching up. Actually though, the worker though does create a job.
Um, no. The worker doesn't create shit, he does what he's told or he's fired.

And if worker X is fired, who takes over his job?

Another worker!
DUH!

Without the worker there is nothing. Without labor there is no capital.
Yeah, another worker. Believe it or not, some workers are actually willing to do what they're told to do. That's why employers have to go through 20 shitballs before they find ONE employee who is worth keeping.

The hell he doesn't. Who do you think makes the company run? Without a company that runs, there's no need for the worker. I mean..... duh.

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed.
Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."
-- Abraham Lincoln​

Kind of hard to watch these drones and their hero-worship, oblivious to their own puppet strings.

Twice in a row with this obsession -- you suffer from an overinflated sense of Authoritarianism.

No wonder you pander to the robber baron type. They like drones like you. Compliant, docile, easily led.

He's certainly not the only one. I've met hundreds of these types on forums. It's America today. I just like to poke at them to expose their values.

Um, no. The worker doesn't create shit, he does what he's told or he's fired.

And if worker X is fired, who takes over his job?

Another worker!
DUH!

Without the worker there is nothing. Without labor there is no capital.
Yeah, another worker. Believe it or not, some workers are actually willing to do what they're told to do. That's why employers have to go through 20 shitballs before they find ONE employee who is worth keeping.

And what does this have to do with CEO's and the topic at hand kiddo?

CEO's don't deal with employee's, the Supervisors do.

He's certainly not the only one. I've met hundreds of these types on forums. It's America today. I just like to poke at them to expose their values.

This one didn't need much of a poke. He seems infatuated with taking orders in lieu of thinking for himself.
Based on that last post, he looks addicted to a class hierarchy too. I guess they go together.

Last edited:
So workers are idiots?
Pretty much, yeah. Now you're starting to catch on. If they were smart enough to run a business, they would be the owner or at least the CEO.

I'm embarrassed that this has went on this long but you clearly have no clue what a business is built on. You have a caveman approach to business that doesn't work. You never once addressed the issue in the debate, you simply held a "You are stupid and workers are stupid" approach on a pay scale debate. I'm embarrassed for you.
I can tell you've never run a business. If you had, you would know that most employees are useless slackers with no ambition and think they're entitled to a paycheck without having to work for it. That's why most liberals like yourself are on welfare.

I have no doubt you haven't seen the outsourcing.

I've seen a majority of Americans scatter brained on why America is failing. You are certainly no minority.

We use to be the largest when we were the #1 Country in the World. I'll assume you are content with #2 production and #2 world wide. Sadly, you aren't even a #2 thinker.

Kind of hard to beat a country 3 times our size when it comes to manufacturing.. It's not a matter of being content, it's more about reality. Think that, Einstein.

It has nothing to do with beating a country that is bigger, it has EVERYTHING to do with trading a Country with lower regulations. Learn more, type less.
Says the man that doesn't understand that a country with 3 times the population of the USA just might have the where with all to be a larger manufacturing base.
By the way, just in case you missed it, China is outsourcing it's manufacturing, Even China Can't Avoid Outsourcing Jobs |Wall Street Daily | the TRUTH behind the WORLD'S GREATEST MONEYMAKING MACHINE

I can tell you've never run a business. If you had, you would know that most employees are useless slackers with no ambition and think they're entitled to a paycheck without having to work for it. That's why most liberals like yourself are on welfare.

I have owned my own business and have been a been a supervisor over many other businesses/organizations.

If the workers are terrible it's because of YOU and your attitude.

A happy worker is a hard worker.

On forums maybe, but obviously not in real life. Otherwise you wouldn't be so fucking stupid about how business works.

Once again, as soon as I make the observation he confirms it. As if a drone taking orders on cue. :rofl:

On forums maybe, but obviously not in real life. Otherwise you wouldn't be so fucking stupid about how business works.

aaaaand.... Cue meltdown. :popcorn:

Well that didn't take long.

I have owned my own business and have been a been a supervisor over many other businesses/organizations.

Bullshit, you've never run a business in your life.

Kind of hard to beat a country 3 times our size when it comes to manufacturing.. It's not a matter of being content, it's more about reality. Think that, Einstein.

It has nothing to do with beating a country that is bigger, it has EVERYTHING to do with trading a Country with lower regulations. Learn more, type less.
Says the man that doesn't understand that a country with 3 times the population of the USA just might have the where with all to be a larger manufacturing base.
By the way, just in case you missed it, China is outsourcing it's manufacturing, Even China Can't Avoid Outsourcing Jobs |Wall Street Daily | the TRUTH behind the WORLD'S GREATEST MONEYMAKING MACHINE

We already covered this. America became big when we were "The Industrial Nation"

Today in America, the 1% Controls the Government and our media. They even CONTROL the media that you think is the only unbias media.

Ever since Citizens United, America is subject to corruption and it's sad to see the poor back the corruption. You can tell when the poor back the corruption because they post what we have been reading tonight.

Once again, as soon as I make the observation he confirms it. As if a drone taking orders on cue. :rofl:
Get back to me when you have something other than your usual ad hominem remarks that surface every time you run out of argument.

That's what Costco and Trader Joe's has found and put in practice.

They're not much into Authoritarianism apparently. Instead they're stuck with successful businesses that are cool places to work. Must drive the Authoriholes nuts.

Bullshit, you've never run a business in your life.

You seem to be full of facts........You don't seem like a high school drop out at all. And my post ISN'T sarcastic at all :p

Get back to me when you have something other than your usual ad hominem remarks that surface every time you run out of argument.

Who ran out of an argument?

I love it when unemployed welfare recipients try to pose as business experts. Keep it up, slackers. Those of us who actually have businesses are laughing our asses off at your ignorance.

Forum List

Back