CEO pay is 380 times average worker's

The worker is part of the team. To ignore that the worker is a team member needed to make these profits is absolute ignorance. To think that the CEO can make these profits without the workers IS ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE.

Are the workers replaceable, maybe. Can you make the profit without the worker NO, NO NO. The CEO generally doesn't even know how to produce the product, that's a fact. Even the engineer's don't know how to produce it, the floor has to modify it beyond the blue prints to make it functional.

With your extreme intelligence, I am quite surprised that you aren't a CEO of a Fortune 100 Company. If you were, you could right all the wrongs. I suggest that you set that as your goal and work to accomplish it, much better than sniveling about it.

NAFTA was powerful. Manufacturing jobs are leaving now. The former manufacturers are crowding in other low paying jobs such as Marts and Fast foods. The average worker in fast food today is 32 if I remember correctly.

The Anti-Outsourcing bill of 2010 failed and it shouldn't have. It was money at play and most people have never heard of it.

Some said we don't need manufacturing in America, "It's low skill work". Manufacturing jobs have an office full of college educated workers. We need Industry.

It's the profit junkies that say we don't need Industry. Ironically it's the people without profit that agree with them.
I suppose that you don't know that the USA is the second largest manufacturer of goods in the world. Go figure, China has three times the population of the USA and finally eked out the number one spot for manufacturing. Go get a job in manufacturing since you think it's so fucking great.

I have no doubt you haven't seen the outsourcing.

I've seen a majority of Americans scatter brained on why America is failing. You are certainly no minority.

We use to be the largest when we were the #1 Country in the World. I'll assume you are content with #2 production and #2 world wide. Sadly, you aren't even a #2 thinker.

Kind of hard to beat a country 3 times our size when it comes to manufacturing.. It's not a matter of being content, it's more about reality. Think that, Einstein.

CEO's don't create jobs small brain LOL (OMG look at this dude)

America became great when we were an Industrial Nation. CEO's don't create hard workers.

Americans are hard workers!

The CEO is just the person that is supposed to delegate responsibilities to the hard worker! The CEO doesn't create any workers you small brain!
Oh yeah, the dumb fucking laborer creates the job, right? You fucking moron. And I'd wager to say you don't know any "hard working Americans" in your circle because they're all probably on welfare, including you.

So you think that job creators don't labor. You are one Fox News crazy case if I've ever seen one.

THE BUSINESS OWNER creates the job kiddo. Not the CEO. Learn more, talk less.
The worker sure as shit doesn't create the job, kiddo. The CEO runs the company. If the company is successful, people get hired. The worker doesn't do shit, except work (sometimes).

Oh yeah, the dumb fucking laborer creates the job, right? You fucking moron. And I'd wager to say you don't know any "hard working Americans" in your circle because they're all probably on welfare, including you.

So you think that job creators don't labor. You are one Fox News crazy case if I've ever seen one.

The worker sure as shit doesn't create the job, kiddo. The CEO runs the company. If the company is successful, people get hired. The worker doesn't do shit, except work (sometimes).

I have waited most of my working life - some 55 years - for the individual who can tell me that he was hired for a job by a poor man.

Still waiting.

The CEO is 380 times more likely to create a job than you are too.

I wonder if liberals are angry with actors or singers. Their pay is probably 500 times what the lowly people who work on the set make.

They're not the "lowly" people's bosses, are they?

I wonder if Clementine bought a supply of blanket statements in bulk. Not all actors or singers (indeed few of them) make anywhere near that much.

CEOs earn 380 times in pay more than average worker - Apr. 19, 2012

So does the CEO work 380 times harder?

Not necessarily.

Or is the CEO 380 times more useful?

Assuming the numbers are correct, yes, they possess skills that are 380 times more valuable. Otherwise, owners and shareholders wouldn't pay them that much. Surely you recognize it takes much more skill to run a modern enterprise than it does to sweep a floor.

The hell he doesn't. Who do you think makes the company run? Without a company that runs, there's no need for the worker. I mean..... duh.

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed.
Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."
-- Abraham Lincoln​

Kind of hard to watch these drones and their hero-worship, oblivious to their own puppet strings.

Last edited:
CEOs earn 380 times in pay more than average worker - Apr. 19, 2012

So does the CEO work 380 times harder?

Or is the CEO 380 times more useful?

Most nations pay gap is 20/50-1. Not 380-1. It's absolute ignorance.

The job of the CEO today is to prevent pay raises. They get about 25% while the corporations get about 75%. It pays good to be a Cash Driven idiot.

Sadly, "Profits Just Hit Another All-Time High, Wages Just Hit Another All-Time Low "

Read more: Profits At High, Wages At Low - Business Insider

Why are workers trash when Corporations can't thrive without them?

Sounds like a good gig!! Damn, if I weren't already retired, I might grab that job!!

Curious....Why are you so envious of the successful? Upset that GED doesn't get you too far?

Yea, weird how people don't just think "I should be a CEO" and get the position. You would think nearly all Americans would be educated enough to make that statement. You are truly elite? (You remind me of it's always sunny in Philadelphia to be honest)

The worker is part of the team. To ignore that the worker is a team member needed to make these profits is absolute ignorance. To think that the CEO can make these profits without the workers IS ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE.

Are the workers replaceable, maybe. Can you make the profit without the worker NO, NO NO. The CEO generally doesn't even know how to produce the product, that's a fact. Even the engineer's don't know how to produce it, the floor has to modify it beyond the blue prints to make it functional.

With your extreme intelligence, I am quite surprised that you aren't a CEO of a Fortune 100 Company. If you were, you could right all the wrongs. I suggest that you set that as your goal and work to accomplish it, much better than sniveling about it.

Thanks for the compliments.

I suppose that you don't know that the USA is the second largest manufacturer of goods in the world. Go figure, China has three times the population of the USA and finally eked out the number one spot for manufacturing. Go get a job in manufacturing since you think it's so fucking great.

I have no doubt you haven't seen the outsourcing.

I've seen a majority of Americans scatter brained on why America is failing. You are certainly no minority.

We use to be the largest when we were the #1 Country in the World. I'll assume you are content with #2 production and #2 world wide. Sadly, you aren't even a #2 thinker.

Kind of hard to beat a country 3 times our size when it comes to manufacturing.. It's not a matter of being content, it's more about reality. Think that, Einstein.

It has nothing to do with beating a country that is bigger, it has EVERYTHING to do with trading a Country with lower regulations. Learn more, type less.

The hell he doesn't. Who do you think makes the company run? Without a company that runs, there's no need for the worker. I mean..... duh.

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed.
-- Abraham Lincoln​

Kind of hard to watch these drones and their hero-worship, oblivious to their own puppet strings.
Workers are a dime a dozen. You idiots never understood how irrelevant you are. You have a choice, do the job you're told to do or find another job. You suffer from an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

All these people sniveling about CEO salary make me laugh. All they have to do is become the CEO and then they can change the pay structure. None of them ever become CEO, they just snivel about it.

First you say the CEO is the job creator, now this.

The CEO runs the company, yes, you are catching up. Actually though, the worker though does create a job.

CEO??? I doubt if he's ever had a job!

The CEO runs the company, yes, you are catching up. Actually though, the worker though does create a job.
Um, no. The worker doesn't create shit, he does what he's told or he's fired.

I have waited most of my working life - some 55 years - for the individual who can tell me that he was hired for a job by a poor man.

Still waiting.

Almost all businesses start off by poor men/women. They run their business in debt hiring men/women. Some are successful, some aren't.

To not be aware of this shows your knowledge of American business.

-- Abraham Lincoln​

Workers are a dime a dozen. You idiots never understood how irrelevant you are. You have a choice, do the job you're told to do or find another job. You suffer from an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

So workers are idiots? Irrelivent and replaceable? What happens when all workers notice that employers feel this way kiddo? The internet is magic. One sentence reaches 1000 people.

Last edited:

And if worker X is fired, who takes over his job?

Another worker!
DUH!

Without the worker there is nothing. Without labor there is no capital.

-- Abraham Lincoln​

So workers are idiots?
Pretty much, yeah. Now you're starting to catch on. If they were smart enough to run a business, they would be the owner or at least the CEO.

There are more workers than bosses kiddo.

Forum List

Back