CEO pay is 380 times average worker's

When you treat your workers well, they work hard. When you pay them a fair days wage for a fair days work, they don't unionize. This doesn't mean be a pushover, it means be fair and strong.

It most certainly doesn't mean be a chest beating moron that has no people skills.

This would point to the direction that YOU have never owned a business.
That's why I know you're lying. Everybody who's never been an employer thinks if you pay your employees a lot of money they will be dedicated employees. I used to think that too, until I started my own business in 1989. Sorry to break this to you, pal, but people who work for other people, and have no stake in the business, are NOT interested in making money for their employer. They're interested in getting the most amount of money for the least amount of work. If you were really a business owner you would know that. When you pay an employer more money, they see you as an easy mark. They do less work and ask for more money until you finally say "You're fired". Every businessman will tell you the same thing. You're not a businessman.

He sure owned you, but then you're not a business.... :rolleyes:

That dude is probably just another Fox News biker that collects disability but thinks that everyone else is the problem.

No doubt. You may not have heard the silliest though -- I once happened to cite some demographics that determined the Fox Noise audience was predominantly white, and based on that he called me racist. :lmao:

I swear to god I'm not making that up.
That's pretty funny coming from the guy who tried to implicate George Bush in the Kennedy assassination. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The CEO is 380 times more likely to create a job than you are too.

No he is not. If you will note our economy over the past decade, CEO's have been cutting many more jobs than they have been creating. Jobs are created when there is demand to increase the amount of products and services provided by businesses. When businesses cut and cut and cut, they reduce demand which in turn forces them to downsize even further. The only real growth any big companies have been seeing in the past decade are due to buyouts, not due to real expansion. We are in a tailspin and the best anyone can do is blame poor people for being on food stamps because they can't find a job.

When you treat your workers well, they work hard. When you pay them a fair days wage for a fair days work, they don't unionize. This doesn't mean be a pushover, it means be fair and strong.

It most certainly doesn't mean be a chest beating moron that has no people skills.

That's why I know you're lying. Everybody who's never been an employer thinks if you pay your employees a lot of money they will be dedicated employees. I used to think that too, until I started my own business in 1989. Sorry to break this to you, pal, but people who work for other people, and have no stake in the business, are NOT interested in making money for their employer. They're interested in getting the most amount of money for the least amount of work. If you were really a business owner you would know that. When you pay an employer more money, they see you as an easy mark. They do less work and ask for more money until you finally say "You're fired". Every businessman will tell you the same thing. You're not a businessman.

Makes the Costcos and Trader Joe'ses hard to explain then, doesn't it?

So we see -- you're not just a businessman; you're a failed businessman. Probably because of those classist attitudes. And because you're incapable of learning.

That dude is probably just another Fox News biker that collects disability but thinks that everyone else is the problem.

No doubt. You may not have heard the silliest though -- I once happened to cite some demographics that determined the Fox Noise audience was predominantly white, and based on that he called me racist. :lmao:

That's pretty funny coming from the guy who tried to implicate George Bush in the Kennedy assassination. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

George Bush? :confused:
What does George Bush have to do with the Kennedy assassination?

'Smatter? Topic gets inconvenient, change the subject?

He sure owned you, but then you're not a business.... :rolleyes:

I totally understand. I live in a Red State full of people like him.

It's full of big church, broken backs and empty wallets.

I break the mold and I'm one of the few that is successful. They are taught by people like this tool that they shouldn't demand fair pay and they listen. Red states have the best workers and need to understand their quality and demand fair pay.

So we see -- you're not just a businessman; you're a failed businessman. Probably because of those classist attitudes. And because you're incapable of learning.
If I was a "failed businessman", I wouldn't still be in business after 25 years. Your posts prove you don't know the first thing about business. You're a joke.

George Bush? :confused:
What does George Bush have to do with the Kennedy assassination?

'Smatter? Topic gets inconvenient, change the subject?
I don't know, maybe you can explain it. Here's your statement.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...g-his-4-years-as-president-9.html#post8888989

If I was a "failed businessman", I wouldn't still be in business after 25 years. Your posts prove you don't know the first thing about business. You're a joke.

My posts say treat your workers well and they will work well for you.

How should I treat my workers? I'm all ears kiddo.

Jobs in China don't help Americans on food stamps.
Jobs in the USA don't help the Chinese without food stamps.
Do you have something against the poor in China?

The poor in China are not going to be very poor for long. Those in power in China have come to a true enlightenment. They have finally realized that they can grow their economy much more and increase the standard of living for all Chinese by taking this massive manufacturing base and using it to sell the products produced directly to their own people. Anyone who thinks that the US economy will continue to be larger than that of China has their head in the sand. Within 15 years, China's economy will surpass ours. Within 25 years, it will double ours.

My posts say treat your workers well and they will work well for you.

How should I treat my workers? I'm all ears kiddo.
You don't HAVE any workers, but if you did, here's my professional advice. Start them out at a fair rate of pay (whatever the market dictates, depending on the type of work and their level of skill). If they do their job, don't call in sick the first week or come up with excuses for why they didn't do their job, give them a pay increase but not a lot. As they learn their job, increase their pay. If they slack off all the time, don't give them shit, look for a replacement. A good employee will earn their pay and not look for ways to fuck off all the time. I guarantee you that you will go through at least 10 people who you will fire before you find one who will be a good employee, as most employees do NOT want to work. When you find one that does, THEN you give them a good salary, but (and this is why I know you haven't had a business) NEVER start them out with a high salary or you will get screwed. ANY businessman will tell you the same thing. Yeah, some of them don't appreciate a good employee but they're the ones who usually go out of business.

CEOs earn 380 times in pay more than average worker - Apr. 19, 2012

So does the CEO work 380 times harder?

Or is the CEO 380 times more useful?

Most nations pay gap is 20/50-1. Not 380-1. It's absolute ignorance.

The job of the CEO today is to prevent pay raises. They get about 25% while the corporations get about 75%. It pays good to be a Cash Driven idiot.

Sadly, "Profits Just Hit Another All-Time High, Wages Just Hit Another All-Time Low "

Read more: Profits At High, Wages At Low - Business Insider

Why are workers trash when Corporations can't thrive without them?

Instead of being bitter and jealous, go and become a CEO yourself. Duh.

The job of the CEO today is to prevent pay raises. They get about 25% while the corporations get about 75%. It pays good to be a Cash Driven idiot.

Sadly, "Profits Just Hit Another All-Time High, Wages Just Hit Another All-Time Low "

Instead of being bitter and jealous, go and become a CEO yourself. Duh.
There ya have it. They don't have the talent, the ambition, or the courage to do that. They would rather act like they know something about business and tell others to share what they've worked their asses off to achieve. When that doesn't work, they become Democrats.

CEO is 380x more accountable to the entire company's performance. The CEO is accountable to shareholders such as Teacher pension fund and worker/pension fund. If you do not like CEO pay, become a shareholder activist.... Reign in pay. Btw, have you checked the pay of Lebron James, Beyoncé, Steven Speilberg? They make more than public company CEOs. What value are they bringing to worker's pension funds?

Take your demonization of public company CEOs and capitalism to China and Cuba.

So what is the solution?

Precisely?

I wonder if liberals are angry with actors or singers. Their pay is probably 500 times what the lowly people who work on the set make.

Who can forget Michael Moore's Roger and Me where he made profits depicting the plight of the Flint union auto worker. Moore maximized his profits by filming in Canada so that he would not need to pay union wages.

You hate people who make more money than you we get it. If you move out of your grandmas' basement and applied yourself I bet you could make some money too.

CaféAuLait;8925408 said:
Jobs in China don't help Americans on food stamps.

Indeed, If Apple brought the jobs back to the US they would employ over 720,000 people.

Apple employs... 20,000 overseas...Many more people work for Apple’s contractors: an additional 700,000 people engineer, build and assemble iPads, iPhones and Apple’s other products. But almost none of them work in the United States. Instead, they work for foreign companies in Asia, Europe and elsewhere, at factories that almost all electronics designers rely upon to build their wares.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/b...d-a-squeezed-middle-class.html?pagewanted=all

and your new I-phone would cost $5000 instead of $200.

I wonder if liberals are angry with actors or singers. Their pay is probably 500 times what the lowly people who work on the set make.

Who can forget Michael Moore's Roger and Me where he made profits depicting the plight of the Flint union auto worker. Moore maximized his profits by filming in Canada so that he would not need to pay union wages.

the hypocrisy of the left is nothing new

Last edited:

Forum List

Back