CEO pay is 380 times average worker's

CEOs earn 380 times in pay more than average worker - Apr. 19, 2012

So does the CEO work 380 times harder?

Or is the CEO 380 times more useful?

Most nations pay gap is 20/50-1. Not 380-1. It's absolute ignorance.

The job of the CEO today is to prevent pay raises. They get about 25% while the corporations get about 75%. It pays good to be a Cash Driven idiot.

Sadly, "Profits Just Hit Another All-Time High, Wages Just Hit Another All-Time Low "

Read more: Profits At High, Wages At Low - Business Insider

Why are workers trash when Corporations can't thrive without them?

Some one or those on the Board of Directors that oversee the operation of a company
felt that salary or compensation was fair.

It doesn't matter if you don't think it makes sense. :D

How is it the Libs feel that one employee sitting at a desk answering the phone and going through
emails all day should be paid what someone running the company makes.

In this shitty Obama economy I'm happy to have a job that allows me to pay
my bills and put a roof over my head.

Did Obama destroy the economy in 2007?

No that was the Democrats in Congress.
Is the economy better now than in 2007? No, household income is still below that level, food stamp and other government dependencies are up.
After 5 years of Obama and the Dems running things we still aren't anywhere near the prosperity of the Bush era.

The DOW is higher than ever and 95% of financial gains have gone to the richest 1%. If a Republicunt was still President, you would use this as proof that the economy has rebounded and America is #1. Why is everything so terrible now?

Is the economy better now than in 2007? No, household income is still below that level, food stamp and other government dependencies are up.
After 5 years of Obama and the Dems running things we still aren't anywhere near the prosperity of the Bush era.

A more accurate quote would be that "we still aren't anywhere near the prosperity of the Clinton era."

Attachments

• $_cfimg-355937320919131848.png
    $_cfimg-355937320919131848.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

I know that the Libs will not allow it but at some point Obama needs to be held accountable
for what goes on during his time in office.

Hey Obama,being President is a bit more then giving a speech every day
surrounded by your props doing your standup routine....

Ya dig?

I know that the Libs will not allow it but at some point Obama needs to be held accountable

Ya dig?
The DOW is up and 95% of financial gains have gone to the 1% rich job creators. That would be called "free-market capitalism" at any other point in history, so why is it evidence of how low America has sunk under Obama?

The DOW is higher than ever and 95% of financial gains have gone to the richest 1%. If a Republicunt was still President, you would use this as proof that the economy has rebounded and America is #1. Why is everything so terrible now?
Anyone who would use that to show a rebounding economy would be as vapid as yourself. Why would anyone one so clueless publicise his defects, even under a moniker?

Ya dig?
The DOW is up and 95% of financial gains have gone to the 1% rich job creators. That would be called "free-market capitalism" at any other point in history, so why is it evidence of how low America has sunk under Obama?

The economy is a bit more then the Dow Jones Industrials.
And it has been propped up by the FED for quite a while now!

That's pretty funny coming from the guy who tried to implicate George Bush in the Kennedy assassination. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

George Bush? :confused:
What does George Bush have to do with the Kennedy assassination?

'Smatter? Topic gets inconvenient, change the subject?
I don't know, maybe you can explain it. Here's your statement.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...g-his-4-years-as-president-9.html#post8888989

- And I'll ask for the second time, since you didn't answer the first -- what needs to be "explained"?

No wonder you fail at business...

Ya dig?

But the rich job creators have made 95% of the financial gains during the economic "recovery" since 2009. Certainly this means that immense wealth is going to trickle down any minute now to the worthless moochers.

When is Obama going to take 95% of financial gains away from the wealthy 1% job creators and hand it over to moocher druggie communists?

A more accurate quote would be that "we still aren't anywhere near the prosperity of the Clinton era."

Dont you know better than to post graphs by now?
OK, let's go through this one more time so everyone understands you cannot read a graph.
Just what do you think your graph shows?

But the rich job creators have made 95% of the financial gains during the economic "recovery" since 2009. Certainly this means that immense wealth is going to trickle down any minute now to the worthless moochers.

When is Obama going to take 95% of financial gains away from the wealthy 1% job creators and hand it over to moocher druggie communists?

As sson as he can figure out a way.
If the top 1% have made all the gains as a result of Obama's policies, why do you still support him?

Ya dig?

Because the gains are funny money. It's money that just came off the printing press and doesn't represent anything.

Dont you know better than to post graphs by now?
OK, let's go through this one more time so everyone understands you cannot read a graph.
Just what do you think your graph shows?

Anyone with an eighth grade education could figure out what the graph clearly shows. During the Clinton era there was prosperity for a larger segment of the population than during the Bush era as reflected in the labor forces share of the National Income.
Now go away.

It's not easy becoming a CEO. Lots of blood, sweat, and tears involved. This OP is not willing to work hard enough or sacrifice enough to achieve such success. So now it's all about bitter envy for em. Sadly, he or she represents what our Nation is becoming. It's a Takers VS. Makers Nation now. Obviously, this OP is a bitter Taker.

Forum List

Back